[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that qt3.14 that sits next to you in class who is causing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1463733168624.jpg (16KB, 400x449px) Image search: [Google]
1463733168624.jpg
16KB, 400x449px
>that qt3.14 that sits next to you in class who is causing you soo much pain because you know you are too autistic to ever talk to her
>she has no idea that i cant sleep at night because of her
>she tries to make small talk with me but im too autistic to say anything interesting
>i'm 6'4, have a big dick, decent face, i lift
>still insecure as fuck
can't stand these feels anymore
>>
thinking about dropping out of school because of this girl
>>
>thinking of dropping out because of this girl

Anon just ask the little cunt before you do.
>>
>>34135170
ask what?
im borderline autistic.
dont know what to fucking say.
why cant she just stop talking to me.
every conversation we have leads to more pain later.
>>
>>34135228
You're being a real fucking pussy bud. Don't worry about what you're going to say, just do, and roll with the punches. Sure it might be slightly awkward at first. But that's how new friendships are started. Plus you want her to STOP talking to you? Dude she's probably into you, I mean if you don't say shit to her, yet she still happens to pop up near you. That says something. Grow some balls and give it a chance ya fucker.
>>
>>34135075
do you talk to her online?
>>
>>34134558
I'ma let you in on a little secret OP, something all of us know:
Women are more forgiving of your spaghetti when you look good. If you really look how you say you do, you can talk to her and be a little weird, slide a little spaghetti over into her lap and see how she responds. She'll eat your spaghetti if you look good enough because you'll just be "weird and quirky".
>Anon's kinda weird and quirky and shy but I like him
>>
>>34135846
>>34135890
she's probably only talking to me because i sit behind her in class. shes 100% a normie but she doesnt really talk to anyone from the class (its a new class)
i dont believe that a woman could ever like a sperg like me.

>she wears a fucking choker for gods sake..
>why cant she just be mine

i dont even know if i look good or not.
>look at my self in the mirror
>mirin hard
>see my reflection in a window or something
>look disgusting
>>
>>34135974
Oh you were so sure you looked good in the op but now you don't even know if you do you're just making excuses. Fuck if she wears a choker. If she's going out of her way to talk to you, that at least means she doesn't find you repulsive or think you're a retard, she's already made the first step.
>>
>>34136151
idk man. it's hard to be completely sure without anyone else telling you how you look etc.

i think she's just trying to be nice by talking to me. im a sperg so i wouldnt know desu.

the teacher paired us up to work on a project
she dont really talk to people. only me (probably because she knows me a little from working on the project)

it's a new class so basically we had to write a paper describing the person we got paired up with.
told stuff about ourselves.
she wrote a whole fucking page about me, while others just wrote a few lines about their partners.
>>
>>34136263
i want to punch you
i'd kill to be in your situation and youre sperging out
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 640x640px
>>34136263
>she wrote a whole fucking page about me
>>
>>34136292
what should i say to her?
im clueless.

do girls not talk to ugly people or what?
she laughs at the stuff i say sometimes

might just fry my brain with drugs to become normal
>>
>>34136375
tell her you think she's nice and ask he out fr coffee or dinner or something.
then talk to her about her periods or something idk i'm no casanova either but at least i'd try
>>
>>34134558
>5'8, overweight
>Got her number and hung out with her outside of class on multiple occasions

you have no excuse faggot
also your definition of qt may be different than mine, but you're 6'4 with a good body
>>
>>34136375
>what should I say to her
The hardest question to answer when it comes to women is "what should I say?" There's no "hey baby what's your sign" that's gonna make your conversation go well, you're just gonna have to wing it and see what happens. That's how the normies do it.

And doing drugs so you can talk to her is retarded, especially if you're in school.
1) if you pull her, you've learned nothing
2) she'll probably know you're high and it'll probably turn her off because you're stupid enough to get high before class
3) everyone else will know you're high
>>
ask her if she will show you her roastie in the bathroom
>>
>>34136405
i've gained weight cus im bulking so that is making me insecure.
after i cut i might feel confident again.
>>34136424
i could do abit of xanax though.
micro dose on LSD maybe
>>
will girls even talk to non attractive people?
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (40KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
40KB, 900x900px
>>34134558
>>34135228
>>34135974
>>34136375
>>34136263
>>34136375
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
JUST TALK TO HER YOU STUPID FUCKING IDIOT
GGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDD
DDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMNNNNNN
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT
>>
>>34138640
WHAT DO I SAY!?!? IM AUTISTIC I DONT FUCKING KNOW
>>
>>34138801
Life isn't a pop fucking quiz where you answer A, B, C or D and boom you hit or miss. What do you WANT out of the conversation? Why do you talk to people? What's the purpose of conversing? Where do you want to go with your relationship to her?

Stop taking life so seriously, you're hardly a starving african nigger with real struggles
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.