[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some robot approved jobs? The less interactions I need

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1483954295554.jpg (54KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483954295554.jpg
54KB, 800x600px
What are some robot approved jobs? The less interactions I need with people, the better.
>>
>>34133900
Didnt you get enough welfare money and food stamps over the last eight years :D yummy xD I don't even know i just jizzed in my pants Talk about American Bullshit!!! :D
>>
>>34133944
Maybe he doesn't live in America. We don't have neetbux here.
I'm also interested in OPs question.
>>
fedex

>always hiring
>comfy night shift
>benefits if you stay for a while
>good starting pay
>comfy drive home
what more can you ask for
>>
You need to find a job where you get to talk to other people so that you can have a chance to develop some rudimentary social skills, otherwise you're going to be isolated and lonely for the rest of your life.

But why would you listen to me? It's not like I know from experience. Go ahead become a night shift security guard or a woodworker it's so much fun
>>
>>34134061
>job
>fun
Based normiebro.
>>
File: 00101what.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
00101what.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
Forklift driving. There are two or three people who are awkward like I am, one of them even comes to 4chan and likes anime.
>>
>>34134079
he said, missing the entire point of my comment
>>
File: 1483980582314.png (192KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1483980582314.png
192KB, 300x300px
>>34134061
>become a night security guard
I'll try that, thanks!
>>
>>34134129
They don't let manlets be security guards.
>>34134093
OP didn't ask for advice on how to attain social skills. He accepted that he's better off this way and he asked for jobs let him live the way he decided. Thanks for the job suggestions.
>>
Home care assistant. Go home to old wizards and buy groceries for them and help them shower and do laundry
>>
I've worked overnight at Walmart for over a decade. Not many customers and the store is closed for most of the night. You really can't interact with people there because they are west African blacks and your bosses are hiding in the office for most of the night.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.