[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >ask a qt out >she accept it >go to the movies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG-20170107-WA0010.jpg (72KB, 640x604px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170107-WA0010.jpg
72KB, 640x604px
>be me
>ask a qt out
>she accept it
>go to the movies
>have a nice night but didn't kiss her or anything
>she says she had a good night and we should go out again
>feed forward some weeks
>go to a exhibition with her
>again we have a good date but when I'm going to say goodbye and lean for a kiss she seems super nervous and just kiss me on the cheek
>on the same day she texts me and says "anon, I really liked our date but I've never kissed anyone.... But I really want to kiss you"

Guys did I just find the mother of my child? I mean, it's rare to find a virgin girl nowadays, a kv must be a 1/1000000 chance

Also... How was your first kiss? Any suggestion on something different I should do in the next date to make her enjoy her first kiss?
>>
>>34133127
Wow anon you really did hit the jackpot. Good luck hope it works out don't let her go try your best to make it work.
>>
>>34133127
>inb4 OP is a nonvirgin normie
>>
>>34133171
This
That would actually be disgusting and I would forever hate you.
>>
>he doesn't know girls lie about everything
>>
another stupid shitpost bait thread
if this really happen you wouldnt give a shit about coming on 4chan to brag about it
>>
>>34133127
>>>/adv/

FUCK OFF
YOU OWN LITERALLY THE WHOLE INTERNET, WHY DO YOU NORMIES KEEP COMING HERE
>>
>>34133127
You're either really lucky or she was lying because she just didn't want to kiss you... Hopefully you hit the jackpot.

My first kiss was when I was like 9 years old, i was in the bathroom with another girl and we kissed for 5 mins straight tonges and all. It felt great but I haven't done it since.
>>
>>34133383
>You're either really lucky or she was lying because she just didn't want to kiss you
I don't think she's lying because we are going out again. Maybe I'm being naive but if she didn't want to kiss me I think she wouldn't accept another date.

>>34133215
>if this really happen you wouldnt give a shit about coming on 4chan to brag about it
Yes I would because my life is that pathetic
>>
>>34133127
anon you're probably like 15

Come back with your 'virgin girl' when you're an adult, then see how hard it is to find one
>>
>>34133127
>Guys did I just find the mother of my child?
It's certainly possible, but you've got a long road ahead of you. Good luck.
>>
>>34134369
Originally I'm 24
>>
File: 1407162027599.jpg (151KB, 1088x676px) Image search: [Google]
1407162027599.jpg
151KB, 1088x676px
>>34133127
Good man. Be confident and forward. If she's naturally shy, it's okay to ramp up at a steady pace. Take chances, but don't be overbearing too quickly.

If you've never kissed anyone before, then it's likely you'll both be a little confused and clumsy, but don't worry, it's all fine. Play it up a little, laugh about it. It'll calm her down and place you on a level field.

Be optimistic and have fun, anon. Let it be natural and loving and you'll both enjoy yourselves.
>>
>>34133127
you have google right? look tips up. good luck anon
>>
are you a kv too? if not get out
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.