[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no gf I just want to be loved, it hurts so bad. I got

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: 1482609391747.png (83KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1482609391747.png
83KB, 640x360px
>tfw no gf

I just want to be loved, it hurts so bad. I got all invested in a fembot for nearly a month, but had to realize that she doesn't care.

The only thing that I can do is blogging here about my feels. Here's part 1 of my blog: >>34110000

This is part 2.
>>
>>34132995
>I just want to be loved

thats gay shit though
change it so you only want to give love, and in the process of giving said love you will achieve real satisfaction by making someone else happy

dont ever count on anyone to make you feel loved, thats something you can only truly do for yourself
>>
>>34133027
Giving love to someone who doesn't care about you will only hurt you. I have always wanted to make her feel good, but what's the point if to her it doesn't make a difference if I'm alive or dead?
>>
>>34133261
Because love it's not something you should be expecting from people, it's just a meme.
>>
File: IMG_1116.jpg (45KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1116.jpg
45KB, 500x500px
>>34132995

Just get yourself an ai gf
>>
>>34133261
You can't MAKE somebody love you. If she doesnt care about you why are you even trying. Just fuck off find someone else.
>>
>>34133283
>>34133302
I know that, read part 1 of my blog. I know it's my fault, she didn't do anything wrong. And I have already left her.

What I want to say is this doesn't give me happiness, it only hurts.
>>
File: fuckingloser.png (339KB, 890x620px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingloser.png
339KB, 890x620px
When will the media stop reporting on me and leave me to live my sad, lonely life in peace?
>>
>>34133375
Why would it make you happy you cuck. you loved someone who didnt care about you, its supposed to hurt. the pain never goes away, you just find ways to cope with it. I still regret even now not going to the dance with that girl in 6th grade even though im 25 and have a had a few relationships.

this is just the way it is. everything worth a damn in life is hard and painful.
>>
>>34133375
>What I want to say is this doesn't give me happiness, it only hurts.
You shouldn't be expecting happiness from life either. It is moments of joy for which you work to achieve. It's not some passive feeling that will be always present or never present. You shouldn't be happy. That's just another meme. You're only hurting because you are expecting some from people that they don't owe you.
>>
Why would anyone love you? You're gutter trash. Work for it like everyone else.
>>
I don't want to be loved, though that would be nice.

I just want a girl to love and care for.
I want to devote my life to her happiness.
>>
>>34133629
You want to devote your life to her happiness, while she loves someone else? Is that really what you'd want? It's a horrible feeling, I never want to experience it again.
>>
>>34133426
You don't know what would've had happen if you went, worse case scenario she would've broken your heart after 5 years of relationship, and you'd be singing a different tune right now, like regretting going to the dance.
>>
>>34132995
For the first time in over 3 years, I now know that feel when no gf.

It sucks way worse than I remember, I think it's because now I'm lonely and have something to compare it too.

I took it for granted. I wish I didn't take her for granted.
>>
>>34133292

Computer bitches are a bit too Sig Hael for my tastes.
>>
>>34133711
I'd definitely prefer if she loved me back just as much, but that's secondary to wanting to make her happy.

If I knew I did something to make a girl I loved smile, I'd be so happy.
>>
>>34133868
You're a normie, you shouldn't be here. Please get out.
>>
>>34133913
I am just a robot that got lucky friend.

I've been using this site for 8 years, after that I don't think anyone can really be a normie.
>>
>>34132995
You will find her.
>>
>>34132995
Dude you don't need a GF, just eat sadrines and any unhappyness will go away.
>>
File: 0407 - TJOnD4e.png (532KB, 588x568px) Image search: [Google]
0407 - TJOnD4e.png
532KB, 588x568px
>>34133940
Where? Where will I find her? People say "go outside", but what happens then? I go outside, walk for half an hour and then go back home. Nothing happens.
>>
>>34134962
Have you tried Tinder or dating sites?
>>
>>34134976
No, I don't want to. I am not a normie, so normies wouldn't like me. I have only been in contact with girls from /r9k/. It never worked out.
>>
>>34135036
But you said you want a gf? Then why are you not doing anything to get a gf? You will not get one given for free you know.

So why have you not tried Tinder or dating sites? What's the real reason? You can't be so dumb as to use /r9k/ memes as excuses.
>>
>>34134962
This is exactly how I feel when people to tell me to "just leave the house and get out there!"

Where? Women don't want to be approached ANYWHERE by random guys.
>>
>>34135063
Social events. Bars. And so on.
>>
Go to bed jef
>>
>>34135036
>"i-i swear I want a gf-f guuise!!!!!11!!1!!!"
>makes no attempt outside of talking over the course of a month to a man posing as a woman on the internet
my fucking sides
>>
>>34135092
>I've tried everything I have worked so hard and still nothing!

Amazing denial.
>>
R-rude...

original
>>
>>34132995
Why do you guys obsess over having a gf so much? Its not that big of a deal once you realize how insignificant you are. Accept the fact that you are an incompatible mate in the eyes of females.

You aren't truly a robot until you have.
>>
File: sad_dogo.jpg (90KB, 526x701px) Image search: [Google]
sad_dogo.jpg
90KB, 526x701px
>>34132995
I feel you anon, but I can't help it, I'm in love even knowing that I might never be the one for her, even if cutting out distance will take too much, I'll be for her, making my way to love everything about her until her pain is gone
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.