[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >finally have sex with qt virgin crush I have since

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: nooOO00oo.jpg (45KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nooOO00oo.jpg
45KB, 1440x1080px
>be me
>finally have sex with qt virgin crush I have since months
>he drops after that: "anon, I think I'm asexual"
>am more than slightly sad desu
>try to save the day & ask "... at least you love me, r-right?"
>"weeeeell, I think I'm aromantic too"
is that possible or is he bullshitting me?!
>>
File: 4L_NATi22kz.jpg (2MB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
4L_NATi22kz.jpg
2MB, 2550x3300px
>>34132257
She's lying anon
It's just you
Accept that fact and show no weakness to her
Move on and pretend not to care
Women hate this
I believe in you anon
>>
>>34132257
This is really really really really fucking strange considering i just learned what aromantic was before opening 4chan 5 minutes ago wtf.
>>
>>34132257
>is that possible or is he bullshitting me?!
why were you expecting people to be tied to you? people don't owe you intimacy just because they had sex with you.
>>
>>34132257
He regrets having a gay encounter.
>>
>>34132257
HAhaa you easy to use whore. Get manipulated bitch.
>>
File: wtf Pepe.png (598KB, 686x634px) Image search: [Google]
wtf Pepe.png
598KB, 686x634px
>>34133112
I know that feeling dude
>always happens to me
>>
Gays cannot be virgins. You were lied to.
>>
Are you gay or a woman? Originalium
>>
>he thinks hes aromatic

What does that have to do with loving you, so what if he smells good.
>>
>>34135670
I'm agender why?
>>
>>34137951
Im bgender. When are you going to upgrade to cgender?
>>
OP here:
so let's resume the replies:
>lies
considering his sexual/emotional history, not possible; unless he lied to me for a loooooong time; he isn't manipulative at all.
>manipulated
>regrets post-coitum
nah

>>34133129
>why were you expecting people to be tied to you? people don't owe you intimacy just because they had sex with you.
that makes sense
>>34136628
>What does that have to do with loving you, so what if he smells good.
he did smell good :^)

welp, I'll stay delusional for a while and trust him.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.