[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you alive right now? What is it in your life that motivates

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1468937869582.jpg (321KB, 1242x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1468937869582.jpg
321KB, 1242x1195px
Why are you alive right now? What is it in your life that motivates you to wake up every day and work?

I don't have an answer to this and want to know what keeps others going so that maybe I can find out for myself.
>>
>why does anyone do anything
Because we can, you dumb cunt.
>>
>>34132147
Because I'm still curious to the world, If you die you won't be able to see the world would have been.
>>
>>34132147
Because I'm not dead.
>>
>>34132161
Yeah you can do anything, but why do you do the things you do?
Answering this with 'Because I can' is circular reasoning, which makes you the 'dumb cunt'.

Ty for the bump
>>
>>34132147
I'm a uni student who screwed up his first attempt despite going to a top 30 uni. It gave me the motivation to succeed and climb up the socioeconomic ranks >:O
I want money to blow
>>
>>34132147
Intense fear and anxiety surrounding death.
>>
>>34132147
My girlfriend. She gives me a reason to actually push myself and try to enjoy things and not just waste my days working a dead-end job spending all my money on vidya and alcohol.
>>
>>34132147
Shitposting on a Mongolian imageboard mainly.
>>
>>34132147
It's simple, please everyone on R9K, take note:

Sardines, they are high in Omega oils and will fix any meme depression you have.

Literately i am never unhappy.

You're motivation is unimportant, what is important is that you are happy, sardines will help you achieve this.
>>
>>34133941
>Sardines
Can sardinefags confirm? Is this a meme or not?
>>
>>34133965
Omega oils anon
/Deenze/ meme is real, don't eat it exclusively though it can cause gout in super high doses (speaking from experience).
>>
File: afrikaaner.jpg (79KB, 500x334px)
afrikaaner.jpg
79KB, 500x334px
>>34132147
The hope that I'll one day either find a qt gf or find something purposeful to devote my life to. /pol/ stuff and wanting to save the white race helps too. Also anime at the very least keeps me content.
>>
File: baby_hippo.jpg (131KB, 950x617px)
baby_hippo.jpg
131KB, 950x617px
no idea, ive just been kind of existing for the past few years. in the long term, id like to tell stories, ya'know one of them artists or whatever the fuck. im in school for animation, but im both lethargic and a perfectionist, so nothing ever gets done, neither in general or to my satisfaction, so im just wasting my time and my opportunities, and ive lost sight of if i even wanna jump into this industry. besides, animation is shit for telling long term narratives by yourself, controlled by yourself (and owned by yourself.) im minoring in comics, so ive been looking into the lucrative world of *webcomics* like an asshole, but honestly, i dont really have much else i wanna do.

I dunno' lately ive been dreaming about living alone in a small apartment in a slow area, everyone else wants to go move out, go to big city, get big job and "do something" with their life, but if i died tomorrow of some freak accident, id be okay.
>>
>>34132147

I wake up every day and do more or less whatever I want. I couldn't do that wage slave thing, if I weren't in a position not to have to work I'd stick up post offices and take the chance on jail. At least you have a date for getting out!
>>
>>34133941
Can I get that in pill form? I hate fish.
>>
>>34133941
I got sardines in a can once because I was curious, but I nearly threw up they were so gross, and barely ate any of them. Is there a better tasting but equally beneficial way of getting omega oils?
>>
>>34134521
>>34134455
It's an acquired taste sure, but mixed thoroughly with rice and hot sauce it's quite pleasant. Obviously it would be gross just eating out the can
>>
>>34132147

>sitting on sparse, non luscious grass

Lol plebs
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.