[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a good job where I can work all by myself, at night.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: Rei_Ayanami.jpg (30KB, 197x300px) Image search: [Google]
Rei_Ayanami.jpg
30KB, 197x300px
What's a good job where I can work all by myself, at night. I have one now that's okay, but maybe I want to move onto something a bit better. I don't like daylight anymore, been doing the night thing for two years, and I went out in the day last week and the noise and the cars and the light was just awful. I make fourteen bucks an hour right now. Not the best, but I am a super cheapskate so I get all I need. Was drinking too much though, but I stopped drinking and so that"s good too.
>>
File: IMG_1208.gif (314KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1208.gif
314KB, 500x341px
Do you live in a nocturnal city? If so it should be pretty easy. If not I'd just survey your area and see what stays open. I always wanted a night job at a cool government facility, so look for something like that.

If you live somewhere like New Hampshire, you're fucked.
>>
>>34132209
Not really. I could move though. Going to start selling some of my stuff too. Material possessions are pretty unnecessary, for the most part, these days, and I don't like being hampered. Wish my cat would just die, I don't think I'll get another one of those ever. Ties you down too much. Worse than women. I do like it here.

Oh, and I found my job listed on the pages, lmao. Some of the shit on there I never do. Check your email reliably? I don't think my boss even knows my phone number, let alone my email.
>>
>>34132139
>>34132209
What the fuck? /r9k/ is Asuka territory, you fucking niggers.
>>
hotel/motel 3rd shift at a smaller location will put you alone at night in terms of coworkers

you'll have to talk to potentially plenty of folk though

surprisingly, most are very nice but i am capable (through no merit of my own really) of being awkwardly charming so that might be the source of it

kinda pays for shit but i do homework/browse 4chan/watch videos for about 5 hours out of 8 on average, some more and some a bit less
>>
>>34132358
>Cat ties you down worse than women
That's not true at all, just abandon the cat bro there are literally no consequences. Try abandoning your wife, the state WI track you down and imprison you! That's just reason one, there are a million of em once you're married. Literally signing your life away to a woman. Worst move any man could ever make.
>>
File: 16208.jpg (12KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
16208.jpg
12KB, 299x169px
>>34132371
Oh I luuv asuka but she is a daygirl
>>
>>34132532
Yeah I agree. But I abandoned my wife two years ago and literally nothing happened.
>>
>>34132426
Enh, maybe. I am really fond of the solitude, but I'm actually a friendly guy who can charm people, I just prefer aloneness.

I saw a fucking janitor job, 24 bucks an hour, and all I am missing is a swimming pool certificate which seems pretty easy to get. I might try call them in the morning and see if I can sweet talk them into giving me the job on the condition I take that course.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.