[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How often do you guys think about suicide? I've thought

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 94d4d2d569dc7.jpg (44KB, 540x397px) Image search: [Google]
94d4d2d569dc7.jpg
44KB, 540x397px
How often do you guys think about suicide?

I've thought about it almost daily for the best part of a decade. Recently my life has been getting worse, so I feel much more of an urge to take action. It scares me, but in a weird way it also feels comforting.
>>
File: iA3rU0T.jpg (92KB, 646x617px)
iA3rU0T.jpg
92KB, 646x617px
>tfw nobody responds to your suicide thread
>>
I'd say six months out of the year I'm almost constantly thinking about suicide. In the other six I manage to trick myself into believing I can beat depression, but it all comes tumbling down after a couple weeks and I'm back to my default fucked mental state. Closest I've ever come to doing it was when I was riding my bike near a train track with the train coming my way head on. I pussied out at the last second. It's scary to think about.
>>
>>34132333

I can relate to that, but the cycle is much, much shorter than 6 months. It's more like a month of depression then I will have a day or two of hope where I think I can win and I am scared shitless of the thoughts I had. Then I fall back into the trap of feeling worthless.
>>
>>34132372
I get it the same way pretty much. It's not six consecutive months, but a series of short suicidal episodes that equal a month in total. The worst part of it all is that the moment I start feeling good about myself I know a return to depression is inevitable. The thought is unavoidable and it slowly eats away at my newfound sense of self-confidence until it's gone.
>>
>>34132647

It's an awful feeling. I'm poor so I can't afford meds or therapy. I don't know what I'm holding onto, what I'm waiting for.
>>
>>34132128
Hourly, maybe even every few minutes. Recently I started planning more and considering what to do. I thought I had more time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmQC0alXSGU
>>
Actively think about it? Not often. I don't really think about things, nor do I experience emotions. I'm not too opposed to dying, but I'm not actively suicidal, either.
>>
almost daily. I have made attempts before and now have a 14cm scar on my arm. meds and psychs dont work. maybe there is no hope for the hopeless? who knows anon. but what I do know is that I am content for where I am, as in I am happy hitting reset.
>>
>>34132333
>In the other six I manage to trick myself into believing I can beat depression, but it all comes tumbling down after a couple weeks and I'm back to my default fucked mental state
>>34132647
>he thought is unavoidable and it slowly eats away at my newfound sense of self-confidence until it's gone.
Fuck
>>
my last major stint was probably started 2 christmas's ago and went on for several months, that was probably the closest i've come, but ive come to find out that despite my almost-romanticized notion of suicide, the possibility of nonexistence is terrifying to me.
recently tho, ive been thinking about it again, and i imagined putting my dads shotgun to my head and pulling the trigger and that gave me a little panic, so i'll probably never get around to it and keep it as a daydream
>>
File: OBSTACLE-IS-THE-WAY.jpg (880KB, 1584x2141px) Image search: [Google]
OBSTACLE-IS-THE-WAY.jpg
880KB, 1584x2141px
No 'cause suicide's for pussies. Read this book
>>
>>34133757

Thanks man, I hope it works for me
>>
>>34132128
Ibthink about it Every waking minute honestly
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.