[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here been on a real live date with a real live girl?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: perspiring frog.jpg (61KB, 540x511px) Image search: [Google]
perspiring frog.jpg
61KB, 540x511px
Has anyone here been on a real live date with a real live girl? One just asked me out to lunch tomorrow and I'm already sweating bullets.
What should I talk about? I don't want to be sitting and eating in silence. What should I wear? Should I ask if she wants to go somewhere afterwards?
>>
>>34131985
>One just asked me out to lunch tomorrow
red flag there
she's obviously a degenerate liberal
>>
>>34131985
>Has anyone here been on a real live date with a real live girl?
yes i have. would you like to hear about it?
it ends with some very intense cringe
>>
>>34131985
I believe you are supposed to treat her like an ordinary human being.
>t. khv watching anime at 4 am
>>
wear what you always wear so you're not underdressed or overdressed

let her initiate conversation and just talk about whatever she brings up, even if it's disinteresting
>>
>>34132013
yes please, so I know what to avoid if nothing else

>>34132009
I think she's ''''neutral'''' politically
>>
File: 1454433646453.jpg (103KB, 500x469px) Image search: [Google]
1454433646453.jpg
103KB, 500x469px
lunch dates are the easiest and cheapest

bring you wallet and offer her dessert. remember to ask questions and if there is a lull in conversation, it's your responsibility to fill it.
>>
>>34132089
>yes please, so I know what to avoid if nothing else
ok then. some back story
>be freshman at uni
>doing community service, building a park
>get grouped with a qt blonde hair blue eyed grill and 3 hood ass black people
>work together all day
>talk with grill for a little bit
fast forward to next semester
>she contacts me on normie book (while i still had it)
>wants to go on a date
>meets me at the train station and we go into Philly
>walk to a Barns and Noble and browse for an hour or two
>walk to a pizza place
>i buy us a two slices and sodas
>train ride back to Camden, i get off before she does
>"I had fun. I'd like to do it again."
>she said "Me too" with a smile
>get back to dorm. get really really nervous about it for some reason and text her "I dont want to go out with you any more" and block her number
>regret it ever since

i still dont know why i did that. she was cute, friendly, obviously a virgin, and totally into me. my autism just got the better of me i guess

in any case, if its a forst date go somewhere where you dont have to be around each other for the whole time. it takes a lot of pressure off. the book store was her idea and was actually a good time. places like museums, art galleries, a place where the setting provides stuff to talk about/relate to. with a dinner/lunch date its just the two of you and you will be on the spot to make conversation
>>
>>34132095
This guy's been on dates. Listen to him. Questions are the best cause you just sit there and let them answer, if you manage to a hit a chord with a question they can just go on - which is a good thing for several reasons.
>>
>>34132188
That was a sad read man.
>>
>>34132095

>if there is a lull in conversation, it's your responsibility to fill it

Women are fucking hopeless. The useless cunts can't even hold up their own end of a conversation.

Jesus Fucking Christ.
>>
Lunch dates sound like a fucking nightmare.
t. neet khv girl
>>
>>34132412
Well yes, but that's not really the issue. If you're trying to get the pussy, a woman needs to feel comfortable around you, and not awkward. If you are trying to get the pussy, you need to make an effort to get her to feel the right feelings.
>>
>>34132351
im sure ill regret it for the rest of my life. have barely touched or spoken to a girl since. on the bright side i started smoking and drinking so ill die soon enough
>>
>>34132188
Sounds like you have a good date with her. I'm not too sure I understand why you did what you did though. What do you mean your autism got the best of you? If you already had a good date and it wasn't absolute torture for you, why couldn't you just do it again and get to know her better, thus becoming more comfortable around her. Weird story, anon.
>>
>>34131985
Make sure to get a beer. The beginnings are always a little awkward but ask her about her day or whatever.

Get some fucking alcohol though. It always loosens up the tongues.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.