[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fell in love with a guy who makes me feel like absolute shit.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1484247355720.jpg (9KB, 330x329px) Image search: [Google]
1484247355720.jpg
9KB, 330x329px
I fell in love with a guy who makes me feel like absolute shit.

He's such a loser but I can't let go of him because he's the only guy who finds me attractive.

He's so distant and emotionally unavailable. We're not even together. I don't talk to anyone else except for him since I'm a complete social outcast.

I've been stuck for about a year now. I want to be free so badly.
>>
Just stop talking to him
>>
>>34131983
Well that sucks OP but I'm honestly sure someone else would find you attractive. Being a social outcast myself I can understand though the few people I talk to I rely upon completely.
>>
>>34131983
Maybe there are other guys you also are a little fixated on who you know aren't attracted to you, who you don't talk to anymore, so you've settled into whatever with this one. The answer is talk to more new guys until you find another one who finds you attractive so you can forget this one.
>>
>>34132015
I'm trying so hard but I always keep falling back into old bad habits, like >>34132028
I feel like I rely on him, he's all I have. even though he's not even there for me 95% of the time.

I don't know. most guys will say I'm only okay/average/decent looking, but none will say I'm above average or hot like he does.
>>
File: 1393814813703.gif (295KB, 700x704px) Image search: [Google]
1393814813703.gif
295KB, 700x704px
Ahahahahah you want to see this autist as beneath you but you're such a fucking failure yourself that you haven't even tried to be in a relationship with him. You stupid fucking roastie slut.

Unless you're gay. What would a male/trap/gay roastie be, a doughnut? Soggy noodle for tops?
>>
>>34132099
I want to be in a relationship with him but I know it's a bad idea. I'm just trapped in my own mind
>>
You're insecure. You think that by having a relationship with him you will find happiness.
>>
>>34132336
Maybe he's emotionally unavailable because you think he's a loser and treat him as such.
>>
>>34131983
No you don't. I've tried and I've tried to help you, but you never listen. You knew exactly what you were getting yourself into and you still feel as if you have the right to drag before me the stinking carcass of your failed attempt at a relationship, as if I have any further interest in helping you. I'm exhausted. You're an exhausting person. You don't get to complain anymore. This is what you chose.
>>
>>34131983
forget about him and talk to me instead. I bet I'll think you're really hot.
>>
>>34132071
Atleast 50% of people here will drag their dick through glass to kiss the ground you walk on.

Post pics
>>
>>34131983
>tfw girls don't like me because I can't bring myself to act like this
>>
>>34132379
that's probably true. spot on, actually.
>>
>>34131983
Post pics, OP. I really want to see what you look like
>>
>>34131983
>tfw no 7+/10 gf(male) that's that clingy for me
>>
File: 1461818237655.png (926KB, 1200x1028px) Image search: [Google]
1461818237655.png
926KB, 1200x1028px
>>34131983
It's time to date me instead OP!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.