[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why the fuck does Nintendo like normies so much >inb4 money

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: fuck nintendo.jpg (310KB, 1421x603px) Image search: [Google]
fuck nintendo.jpg
310KB, 1421x603px
why the fuck does Nintendo like normies so much

>inb4 money

no fucking normie is going to buy into this shit

Nintendo has literally been kept alive by man children and robots since the Wii fad died normies don't give a fuck about them

yet they don't reward us and keep pandering to this non-existant normalfag market that is willing to pay $300+ for a fuc king video game console

I don't want forced social interaction in my video games

I don;t want to fucking be at a house party, a picnic or a fuckign wedding to play video games

I want to play video games on a screen and not while looking into some normalfags dusgusting fucking eyes

fuck I'm so dissapointed I thought this was going to be a return to form for Nintendo instead they double down on the normalfag catering bullshit

I call on all robots to boycott Nintendo products, they clearly don't care about us

FUCK YOU NINTENDO I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE
>>
>>34131304
Blame the Wii U.
It was so shit that it almost killed Nintendo, and not even the man children can save it now since they didn't even release a fucking Zelda game for it for the first time ever
Now, in a desperate attemp to save themselves, they're pandering to the masses (aka normies) with all social interaction bullshit and making mobile ports for their games.
>>
>>34131304
Can't wait for Nintendo to flop desu, may not be directly their fault but I despise what has happened to my favorite game series, fire emblem, and how it has been turned into LOL WAIFU SIMULATOR AMIRITE REDDIT?? XDDD

Not even Pokemon can buy me back, it's gimmicky ez bullshit. Also I just want Nintendo to die because I have a deep hatred in my soul for their consumer base, particularly the smash community and how they get so angry about such a stupidly casual game. They're all Greasy manchildren, as ironic it is to say on r9k and type two paragraphs about how much I hate Nintendo.
>>
>nintendo will never be good again
I miss it
>>
File: 1464600061223.jpg (57KB, 544x540px) Image search: [Google]
1464600061223.jpg
57KB, 544x540px
Stop getting ass mad about Nintendo. If you clung onto them for this long it is your own damn fault.
>>
>>34131930
>he replied with an anime girl

You have no idea how hard I want to pound your boypussy and make you submit
>>
>$470 in Australia
>>
>>34131304
Why the fuck do you keep making threads about Nintendo on this board? Go to /v/, fuck off already.
>>
>>34131304
the switch looks like shit but mario looks like it could be decent besides the city level
>>
this whole thread is wrong you fucking tools.

Nintendo's not part of le grand normie conspiracy. Fucking jesus. It's because the slant-eyed faggots stuck on their dying island life a life that makes this shit possible. If nintendo had it their way they wouldn't even sell outside their little shithole.

this new piece of junk is the result of japan being a garbage country. Nothing more
>>
>>34131304
>YOU HAVE TO PAY TO PLAY ONLINE

Considering the next pokemon game will be on Switch, that's unacceptable.
>>
File: 1451445192904.jpg (35KB, 696x785px) Image search: [Google]
1451445192904.jpg
35KB, 696x785px
>>34131502

smash is all I want from nintendo

>>34131304

I was expecting them to reveal smash as the final game, especially with the wording of the japanese presenter "Now what you've all been waiting for" only to show a zelda game. Fuck off I sat through 50 minutes of horseshit that I couldn't care less about only to find nothing about smash.

I don't want to play anything with motion controls or other garbage, just let me play the game I enjoy
>>
>>34131304
Or you could just say "this game is not for me" and move onto Zelda: Breath of the Wild like everyone else you mong

It's not like they are forcing you to buy the game.
Besides, good luck getting a Nintendo Switch at all if you didn't preorder it yesterday morning :^)
>>
>>34132575
Then you have the eternal smash-fag who plays a game starring all of Nintendo's characters but won't play any other games from Nintendo looooool
>>
File: 1451872596785.jpg (15KB, 338x402px) Image search: [Google]
1451872596785.jpg
15KB, 338x402px
>>34132598

I'll buy their other games, but the game that makes me return to their stuff is smash.
when I look at their products it isn't a zelda game, ARMS or anything else that attracts me, I just want the sequel to the game I grew up with
>>
>>34132575
They showed enough party games already
>>
>>34132189
Heh. Why don't you try, nerd.
>>
>>34132189
>Talking to a slim feminine CD at the moment
I'm gonna make them scream out Papi.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.