[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who here likes /walkingatnight/ >live in a relatively safe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: feels leg.jpg (40KB, 511x531px)
feels leg.jpg
40KB, 511x531px
who here likes /walkingatnight/

>live in a relatively safe city, not a very populated neighbourhood
>head out at 1AM for my walk
>pencil in my pocket just in case
>streets are empty of pedestrians
>there are a few cars
>i take in the fresh air that no one but me is breathing
>walk to the park and piss out in the open
>head back home
>on my way back i walk by someone who is also doing a /nightwalk/
>he is my age, and smoking a cigarette
>we both nod to each other and go our separate ways
>i like to think he is a fellow autist like myself
>>
>>34131150
>CC'ing a pencil
Senjougahara as fuck.
>>
>>34131150
>not looking physically and emotionally depleted

been doing night walks for over 5 years. thieves are looking for people that have something going for them. there's something about going to the deli at 4am, paying for an arizona with dimes and nickels and crying at the end of you block that deteres thieves.
>>
File: images.png (5KB, 194x259px)
images.png
5KB, 194x259px
I just viewed this thread cause almost all the rest are cancer.
>>
Btw I love to go on night walks
>>
I used to /nightwalk/, but don't anymore since I was raped.

admittedly it was very pleasant, as far as rapes go...
>>
What about night bike rides?
Those are pretty comfy too
>>
Used to love doing this when I lived in the city.
In the country where it's -15 and snowy living on a dirt road 2 miles to the next intersection now so I don't go outside.
>>
>>34131613
expIain please
>>
>>34131613
greentext pls

oregano isn't original
>>
File: 1408981464812.jpg (12KB, 252x252px)
1408981464812.jpg
12KB, 252x252px
>>34131617
Bike rides and runs are both extremely comfy.
>early morning rides in the summer at 3am with absolutely nobody around
>>
>>34131613
>woman
>going on /nightwalks/

you really don't understand the purpose of night walks.
>>
>>34131692
3am bike rides to the beach and having a smoke/cry when I got there. Man I miss those days more than anything.
>>
>>34131150
Are you jeb bush?

IoriginalI
>>
>>34131639
>>34131651
>be 20yo me
>artfag, no friends, no money
>frequently /nightwalk/ to clear my head, usually around my neighbourhood, then stop at a cozy spot to smoke a cigarette and be back on my way
>one night in January
>about halfway through, I get the feeling I'm being watched/followed
>doubletime because I just wanted to be alone
>see a shadowy figure in my peripherals
>make my way to a long, grassy area between my neighbourhood and the one next to it
>check behind me to see if I was just being paranoid
>hooded person maybe 50ft back, walking towards me
>shit bri/x/, nowhere to run, and can't jump any fences since all the neighbours have guns and/or mean dogs
>tfw texas
>turn around, and begin walking towards them
>mentally preparing to pull out my shitty $15 pocket knife and cut a nigga
>get closer, and see its just some girl pulling a trayvon Martin
>she asks me for a cigarette
>I give one to her, since she was actually pretty cute (~5'6, black hair, pale skin)
>she does the universal "I need a light" motion
>I light it, and tell her, "you kinda freaked me out, its really late and all..."
>she chuckles and deeply inhales
>exhales into my face
>I immediately feel dizzy, not the nervous kind either, more like I just got punched in the face
>fall to my knees
>she kneels down and says, "sleep"
>pass the fuck out right there
>wake up in my bed the next afternoon
>go to smoke a cigarette thinking it was a weird ass dream
>counted ciggies, this definitely happened

I had no money for her to take, and still had my organs. If she didn't rape me I sure don't want to know what actually happened.
>>
>>34131715
Dude there's no girls on the internet, stop being silly.
>>
>>34131821
Nigga what the fuckk??
>>
File: 1482460092963.png (30KB, 786x590px)
1482460092963.png
30KB, 786x590px
>>34131821
this doesnt make sense my friend
>>
>>34131879
>>34131884
/x/ told me it was vampires when I posted it there a few months ago. The other (more realistic) ides was that I'd been raped.
>>
>>34131899
It was a dream.
>>
>>34131927
Nope, I woke up in my shoes, and still had all my shit in my pockets. I even checked the area where it happened the day after and there was a definite path in the grass from where I walked and passed out.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyoscine
Best explanation I found. It would explain why I woke up in my bed.
>>
>>34131821
That sounded so strange i thought it was made up but no
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3220379/The-danger-Devil-s-Breath-women-criminals-using-new-trick-blowing-drug-powder-victim-s-faces-leaving-like-zombie-s-ll-ANYTHING.html
>>
File: FeelsShitMan.jpg (9KB, 250x218px)
FeelsShitMan.jpg
9KB, 250x218px
>>34131821
it was scopolamine bro trust me, I used to be around SR and seen this shit even got It once, shit's so potent I had it in a A4 paper in plastic bag and all that inside ziplock, even touching it or working with it without mask can cause to to get intoxicated and get the worst trip of your life (walls running with blood, people looking like eldritch monsters - generally speaking shit spoopy as fuck).

Other than that you can make anyone a mindless zombie and use him to do anything from taking someone that drugged you home and emptying all valuables from safe and stashes to going to a bank and withdraw all your money to give to your psycho-assailant.

If you really got raped you should be happy it was a girl that did the trick and most likely fucked you that waking up with bloody gape hole being fucked by bunch of niggs.
>>
>>34132146
>be happy it was a girl
It may have been the most pleasant rape story ever for this reason.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.