[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does getting a blowjob actually feel good or are men just exaggerating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: makesyouthink.jpg (145KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
makesyouthink.jpg
145KB, 1000x1000px
Does getting a blowjob actually feel good or are men just exaggerating their moans just to be nice?
>>
>>34131059
I assume they feel good, but I've never received one because I'm not a normie.
>>
They're great when she (or he?) knows how to properly suck a dick. I've only had good blowjobs from maybe 2 people. 1 girl, 1 guy.
>>
>>34131059
Feels breddy gud deepthroating and coming straight down their throat, especially when they keep sucking, but when they don't know how to do it right (use way too much teeth or have a small mouth) it's a shitty experience and a waste of time.
>>
it's only good if you aren't circumcised, otherwise, you won't feel much.
>>
>>34131059
only cutlets think this because they can't feel their cocks anyway
>>
>>34131059
It feels great desu.
>>
>>34131226
I am not mutilated and I have had blowjobs from two different people and neither felt very good.
>>
No. Women don't give a fuck about men's sexual pleasure and consequently they're bad at anything that requires them to take initiative rather than lie there and get fucked. 99,99999% of women give shit head.
>>
>>34131782
I hate to admit it, but this guy is right....
>>
If you have been a chronic masturbater since age 9 then no it won't feel good. I feel nothing from blowjobs. Which sucks because it looks like it should feel so fucking good
>>
>>34131059
I'd say 70% of girls are bad at blowjobs. But when you are good at blowjobs, FUCK they feel good
>>
>betas not enjoying head
You have to take control and grab her head and fuck her face ramming the back of her mouth with your huge dick
>>
>>34131059

You shitting me?

Blowjobs are better than sex.

Oh god. The gluck-ing sound as they suck it.

It's so romantic.
>>
>>34131858
Yeah, until they throw up because most girls get triggered by sticking more than the head in.
>>
File: 364854808_c8e501c66f.jpg (108KB, 483x500px) Image search: [Google]
364854808_c8e501c66f.jpg
108KB, 483x500px
>>34131894

Try washing your dick next time.
>>
>>34131894
Mine too big to fit down their throats so I wouldn't know
>>
>>34131874
>Oh god. The gluck-ing sound as they suck it.

I agree with all except this part. I don't like those noises. A bit of soft moaning is incredible though.
>>
>>34131059
I like blowjobs. But the teeth can really get in the way, and I don't think the blowjobber is aware of that because no matter times I mention it, the teeth rub against you at least slightly.

Though, like cunnilingus, there *IS* technique involved.
>>
It feels good if the girl doing it is good at it.

Spoilers: almost all girls are bad at it
>>
I wouldn't know, but I can't imagine it not feeling good.

I think what'd mean more to me than the physical pleasure would be knowing that somebody likes me enough that they're willing to do something that feels good for me, but not them.
>>
Feels good. I've never gotten a truly great bj so pussy has always felt better to me.
>>
>>34131059
it's nice enough to warrant a moan usually
>>
>>34131059
it's ok. Pleasurable, slightly titillating.
Kissing is better desu.
>>
>>34131844
I've only had one girl in my life that gave amazing head. Every other girl predecessor sucks at giving head so a good blowjob does exist somewhere
>>
ive been with 5 girls

only 1 has made me orgasm from blowjobs. she was an expert dick sucker. i was like most of you guys thinking bj's werent that great until she ruined that

so now im back to shitty bjs
>>
Why don't women try when it comes to pleasing men?
>>
>>34131059
Hmm... it depends
When I was 18 I used two hookers and got two blow jobs in the same evening.

The first one was a tranny, he seemed really into it and used his teeth, it felt great although in retrospect its not worth the risk (i got a swollen testicle). The second one was a sexy women with bangs, she was lackluster and robbed 50 euros from me. First time was good tho tbqh
>>
Do you guys know that feeling when it feels like your dick is hitting a wall in her throat, like it can't go back any farther? Is that considered deepthroating, or do you have to jam your dick past that wall for it to be considered a deepthroat. I'm about 7 inches, and when my dick is about half way down, i hit that wall.
>>
I don't like them much at all. The wet feeling is sort of nice, but in every other respect a handjob is better
>>
>>34131059
I've never once cum from a blowjob. It feels nice but it just makes me more eager to stick my dick inside her.

This might be different for people who don't have a fapping history filled with deathgrip.
>>
As everyone said is pretty much operator dependent.
Even if you find someone who is really good at it you can't count on real consistency from one bj to the other.
Still is the idea that someone is (((willingly))) taking your penis inside their face that gets you off. Dominance and shit. Even if you don't do anything.
>>
>>34133452
A deepthoat is when you're balls deep in her throat. You aren't forcing it down enough
>>
>>34131059
If they suck your dick and use pressure like a vaccum, then yes. Slobbering is ok, i guess.
>>
>>34131059
Speaking as someone who has experienced numerous blowies (from the same person), I can say that they feel fucking awesome. I'm uncut and I think I have a pretty sensitive glans, so that may have something to do with it.
>>
>>34131059
They carry the potential to feel amazing or agonizing. Remember to use your tongue.
>>
>>34131059
Oral > sex with condom

A nice mouth + hand action can be way better than penetration desu
>>
File: 1479373063544.jpg (57KB, 550x390px) Image search: [Google]
1479373063544.jpg
57KB, 550x390px
>>34131782
This guy gets it. Only people who suck a dick well are those who care to try. And no it's not some fucking talent you learn. I liken it to shoveling shit, some people get the results, but only because they try harder.
I've found that girls with really bad self esteem tend to lend you this effort, seeking approval I assume. Much like men who work extra hard in manual labor, just want a pat on the back and some validation.
If cucks would stop lavishing their shit girlfriends with praise for nothing, maybe more women would start sucking cock properly.
>>
File: 1468580837962.jpg (117KB, 782x835px) Image search: [Google]
1468580837962.jpg
117KB, 782x835px
>>34131910
Tell me, and please go into great detail, how does it feel to be a dicklet?
>>
It's ok, but personally I feel it's like when people sings you happy birthday. It's nice, but I just really want to eat the cake and open the presents.
>>
ive only ever had one and it wasnt as good as i expected it to be

although getting my balls sucked felt way better than i thought it would
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 746x691px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 746x691px
>anyone on r9k ever has gotten a blowjob before
Good one OP.
>>
All sexual acts is really about learning what feels good for each partner. The problem is nowadays, and some of the other posters pointed out, is everyone is a cuck and cannot 'direct' the girl into doing a better job.
>>
It is good if the girl knows what she is doing. What this means is generally, if you want a good blowjob, get it from a hooker.
>>
>>34135012
This, just say what you like and she'll be happy to do it. Don't be a beta cuck and just be a man for fuck sake. What happened to men acting like a man? I feel like I'm the only one.
>>
>>34131059
Blowjobs can be great but most women suck at giving them.
>>
>>34131782
kek this is pure delusion
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.