[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw want to move out >tfw all the ads on craigslist for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1479359687199.jpg (61KB, 635x473px) Image search: [Google]
1479359687199.jpg
61KB, 635x473px
>tfw want to move out
>tfw all the ads on craigslist for roommates are old guys looking for girlfriends or chad type party bros, smokers, or 420fags.

Fuck.
>>
>>34130605
I was in your situation and managed to move out, after a month, the room mates had a house meeting and decided I couldn't live there anymore, so now I'm back with my parents.

I had set up a spy cam in my room and the first day after I set it up, I found out the girlfriend of one of the guys was going through my things and stealing my money. Tried confronting them about it and showed them all the video, said I wouldn't press charges because I didn't know exactly how much was stolen. They decided I was the bad guy and said that if I go to the police they'll jump me and I'm not the type of person they want living there.

Moving out was a weird experience. Do not recommend. 1/10. I'd like to try it without room mates though. Maybe some day
>>
>>34130605
That is why I haven't even bothered thinking about moving out. I'd only do it if I was making like 40k-50k a year.
>>
Would it hurt if you smoked some weed. While you're at it introduce them to dxm and before you know it they'll be as robot as you are
>>
>>34130766
Should have fucking told the police why wouldn't you do that
>>
>>34130812
I've always wanted to try. But I work in a warehouse and if somebody gets hurt, everybody automatically gets drug tested. I'm planning on trying it when I'm like 90 years old or on my death bed
>>
>>34130812

My problem with 420fags is that they're annoying and intolerable to be around.
>>
>>34130854
They all know where I live, not worth the risk
>>
File: 1469090211103.jpg (81KB, 610x611px) Image search: [Google]
1469090211103.jpg
81KB, 610x611px
>>34130766
Next time call the police, tell the punk's you have a gun on you and won't hesitate to kill them in an altercation. NORMIES act tough until they think they might die, maybe flash an airsoft or something if you can't really get one. I have to do it sometimes, NORMIES think they can treat guys like us how they want, but things are changing. Just have to put even the slight threat of an early death in the backs of their little normie minds.
>>
>>34130900
you have video evidence of them performing a criminal act jesus christ you're dumb
>>
>>34130605
why don't you get your own apartment?
>>
>>34131117

get a load of mr. money bags over here. yeah sure let me hop in my gulfstream real quick and fly to my own private apartment
>>
>>34131117

Last apartment I had lasted 8 months out of 12 months of my lease (Had to use my own savings from work to even go to school because the college said they'd be able to get my financial aid released).

Ended up getting evicted because I wasn't able to get financial aid dispute resolved with college (they couldn't verify my Dad's non-existent income because he doesn't do taxes).

So, basically my credit/rental history is now trashed. I do make $2500/month though + some extra on the side from music.
>>
>>34131159
kek
do you live in a really expensive city or something? i could get a nice 1 bed 1 bath for 700 which is doable, the problem here is you're a lazy faggot.
>>
>>34131190
>700
>which is really doable

Most personal finance people advise not spending more than 1/3 of your income on rent.

12x700=8400

8400x4=25,200 NET WAGES.

Thats like 30k-32k for a single dude

I have a BA and years of work experience, and the most I've made so far is 20k in a year. I sort of liked the job too.

I couldnt see working full time in some job I hate just to live in some place I hate.
>>
>>34131277
>>34131190

*should read 8400x3

the total is still the same.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.