[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tired of being alone >meet cute girl who wants to go out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1409773282985.jpg (164KB, 541x495px) Image search: [Google]
1409773282985.jpg
164KB, 541x495px
>tired of being alone
>meet cute girl who wants to go out with me and do crazy stuff
>suddenly not sure if i want her as a gf/uninterested in not being single

I dont know why this happens.
>>
>>34130482
Are you a lesbian? My girlfriend hit me, all the posters who say lesbians just beat eachother are right. Don't do it.
>>
Because you fantasize over a perfect image in your mind then you see the reality and its actually pretty shit
>>
>>34130574
This might be the reason. I get an idea of a gf that is more like a creature i can summon to have sex, cuddle and look good with my family only when i want to.
>>
>You are scared of her not actually liking you once she gets to know you

>You are scared of disappointing her

>You are scared of falling for her, then her leaving you

>You are scared to let your happiness hinge on another person's actions

>You are used to being alone

Probably one of those
>>
>>34130482

It isn't worth it. As >>34130574 hinted, your idealism will keep you from having a good relationship. Don't settle anon, be alone.
>>
I got a gf once because I wanted to stop being single and it didn't last for more than 5 months.
>>
>>34130661
>>34130616
But i feel like if i might be trapped. Because i dont want to settle with someone i dont like, but i dont know if i really dont like her or if like >>34130616 said im just too used to being alone.

>>34130665
I can see this happening to me.
But honestly, this girl should be perfect for me. Maybe its that she is not "geeky" enough, i dont know.
>>
i sometimes question why im in a relationship. but she is nice and does nice things for me and cares about me. she also likes cuddling and sex. she makes me feel loved and wanted. if things were different, like having arguments and stuff, i'd be done. but she genuinely cares and even covers date costs half the time. she's really cute and takes good care of herself. and like r9k's fantasy, she was a virgin when we started dating.
>>
>>34130537
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qpsx-OWHfNc
>>
File: 1449343780488.jpg (41KB, 367x459px) Image search: [Google]
1449343780488.jpg
41KB, 367x459px
>>34130482
I know you're tired of being alone, OP, but relationships suck horsecock.
Women being fucking nitpicking psychos is not a meme.
They get pissed for the tiniest thing.
If they get mad at you for some shit, they'll simply stop talking to you (and claim they're not mad) until you somehow figure how why tf are they mad.
Then you have to make a proposal-tier apology so they stop being mad.
Also they're almost never in the mood for sex. You'll be the one who initiates it 9 out of 1000 times.

TRUST ME I KNOW

Just hire a hooker or something.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.