[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do so many people obsess over her? she even has a video where

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
why do so many people obsess over her? she even has a video where she is like "if you see me its best to not say hi but dont stare like youre a rapist"

so just proof she doesnt care who you are. ill admit it though i used to like watching her videos
>>
because shes hot or someshit
>>
>>34130400
And becauss they think she is like them
>>
>>34130400
nah its because she is a meme
>>
>>34130332
Why should she care who you are? I just read your post and I don't even care who you are.
>>
>>34130332
Because she is cute and funny
>>
>>34130534
>Why should she care who you are? I just read your post and I don't even care who you are.
that's exactly what i meant fuqtyrd
>>
>>34130332
>"if you see me its best to not say hi but dont stare like youre a rapist"
Which video is this?
>>
>>34130977
https://archive.org/details/youtube-gOh6PyAeW-Y
>>
>>34131014
rosebuds btfo bitch
>>
atupid roasties ruind youtube
>>
>>34130332
>her
its obviously a tranny, look at that facial structure
>>
>>34130332
Does anyone know her name or alias?
>>
>>34130332
it's the content she's put out, it's quality stuff even if it's just her picking out shit to bring with her when she was moving out. Some people just have that eccentric quality that pulls people in. Plus she's smart and hilarious and just so happened to turn out lowkey hot. Don't act like you don't want a gf like rose.

Also way to completely deliver a autistic summarization of the video with no context. She doesn't even put it that way, she ends up saying she'd feel weird about it but she'd rather you just say hi you know her from the internet instead of staring at her from afar.
>>
>>34130649
you mean she's cute and your lonely
>>
>>34130332
literally who
what is that thing
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.