[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>all of you obsess with having a qt virgin gf >been saving

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4482.jpg (51KB, 357x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4482.jpg
51KB, 357x384px
>all of you obsess with having a qt virgin gf
>been saving my virginity, almost 20 years old now and going crazy
I need a boyfriend. My friends have moved away and I'm so lonely. I know that having a boyfriend will inevitably lead to sex, so I don't think I can wait any longer. I truly wanted to wait until marriage but I'm starting to believe this is unrealistic. Is this whole thing a meme to make women feel lonely or inferior if nonvirgin?
>>
>>34130247
yeah yeah we get it you're a fembot hurry up and post your pic already so you can get your desired attention.
>>
>>34130280

These days you don't even have to post a pic to gain orbiters. The faggots here are thirsty as fuck.
>>
>>34130247
Fly to Japan, 44.2 percent of the women 18 to 34 are virgins
>>
>>34130323
Why would I fly to Japan and live with more dick hungry women? Wouldn't this exasperate the feeling?
>>
>>34130247
The thing is, it doesn't really matter. I know that I would like to have a virgin gf, but I also recognize that as part of my own insecurities. Do what makes you happy, live life while you can.
>>
>>34130353
Nvm, thought you were male
Are you a qt? post ur pic pretty pls
>>
>>34130247
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Honestly tho, do whatever u want bitch, it doesnt matter. You won the birth lottery, you're a female. If i was a girl i'd have most certainly lost my virginity by now. But i'm a depressed, self-hating man and no girl will ever want a relationship with me. Now go, go and enjoy the luxury of having the opposite sex be the one to lust after you.
>>
>>34130247
How do I find a virgin gf? I've never met a girl who didn't lose it in high school or first year of college. is leddit popular with virgins? I know they have dating subs and it seems like it'd be easier to find them there than the roasties on okc
>>
>>34130247
man who made it to 30 as KVH here
why is it harder for women to remain virgins op?
>>
>>34130247
holy shit why would anyone legitimately post a problem like this on r9k. yet I still can't help but answer. I'm hopeless

The entire concept of virginity is a meme that has little connection with physical world. You don't tell the first time you do almost any other thing, but somehow this one is huge? bs
>>
>>34130406
reddit dating subs? I guess it's better than tinder... to be fair, I posted nudes there once and the conversation was fun.
>>
>>34130406
I don't know exactly how to find one, but I can explain to you the typical personality of a virgin. They are shy, very anti-touchy but this doesn't equate to anti social. They are usually sorta bitchy since they've been dick deprived. At least for me, I haven't ever been close to a relationship (even though there's been many times I wanted one) because I was too scared to show emotion. Sometimes we act uninterested out of anxiety. If you know a girl like this I think that would be your best bet.
>>
>>34130443
>I guess it's better than tinder
There's literally no virgins on tinder that's it's entire point it's people wanting an easy fuck, and okc is the same few roasties who just want to ride chad dicks and lead betas on to get them to buy them stuff
>>
>>34130515
im not the one looking for virgins pal
>>
>>34130247
Why are there so many fake fembots tonight?

What the fuck?

On the off chance that you're real, does it make you feel alone when everyone here doesn't even believe you're a real girl?

I'll be your boyfriend
>>
>>34130247
By the way miss, you don't know what loneliness is. Girls don't.

You have options in your life you just don't like them.
>>
>>34130579
It doesn't make me feel alone, I don't really want to feel "part" of r9k.

Ok, be my boyfriend then.
>>
>>34130602
My only option to avoid pre marital sex is having a robot BF. He won't push me into it. This seems unfair though. I'd rather wait to find someone I feel like I would stay with forever.
>>
>>34130406
There are some who lurk here but the real ones seldomly post. I've talked to a few "fembots" (writing a cheeky reply and dropping an email seems to catch their interest) and learned some things. Most are generic attention whores and probably not actually virgins. Another third are underage and pining after some Chad and are virgins but aren't fembots, just ugly/overweight girls. Then there's a final small quantity that are legit fembots. They have mental problems and crushing insecurity.
>>
I've got a gf but I haven't had sex with her since we've been together (eight months). I really want to lose it to another virgin so I'm thinking of breaking up with her for this reason. Thinking about it, this situation is possible partly because my sex drive is low to begin with.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.