[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just texted this to the girl I like. Fuck circumsision. I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: aKbd7sP.png (335KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
aKbd7sP.png
335KB, 1440x2560px
I just texted this to the girl I like.

Fuck circumsision. I want to kill myself because I was mutilated.
>>
Using sympathy to gain sex is a female tactic anon.

You'll scare her away.
>>
If you two are actually close enough for this to not be weird for her, then good job I guess.
>>
wew lad this mongolian cave painting board destroyed your life
>>
>>34130354
I bet they're not and >>34130343 is right
>>
>>34130239
it's spelled circumcision

there is only one s in the word

kill yourself
>>
>>34130239
Holy shit you sound autistic. You didn't need to sperg out and write an essay on circumcision for her. I don't even feel sorry for you
>>
>>34130239
You've managed to friendzone yourself.

Not even the lowest self-esteem mentally damaged woman would want to be with a guy that cries over something he can't change.
>>
point and laugh at OP

embarrassing
>>
File: 1481186789507.jpg (235KB, 1510x2002px) Image search: [Google]
1481186789507.jpg
235KB, 1510x2002px
>>34130239
why would you ever do this?

yeah, having a foreskin would be nice but you shouldn't let it affect your mental state like this
>>
I can't deter you from suicide nor will I attempt to. We all suffer the same and know nothing can be done to fix this, not for the foreseeable future anyway. But we are the last generation to have this mutilation forced on us, more than 70% of US males are now leaving the hospital intact. There is hope yet.

In absence of any real solution I will leave you with the only consolation I can give - you will be reborn someday, God or not. If we assume there is no God, it is only a waiting game until some near infinite to one chance results in you becoming conscious again. Since it is impossible to perceive nonexistence it will be as if no time at all had passed, I imagine it very similar to dreamless sleep. You came from nothing once, there is nothing stopping this from happening again.

If you do choose to end your life then make sure it is done properly. The absolute last thing you want to do is wind up as a vegetable and prolong your suffering. The most tried and true method is either a 12 gauge (00 buck or 3" slug) or a >.223 to the soft palate, as it is a direct path to your brain stem. You will never feel or hear the shot go off. Though I do suggest that you get right with God if you decide to go through with it, if you aren't already.
>>
>>34130239
You are Grade A autistic
>>
>>34131135
If that reincarnation shit is so simple then why are there so many religions that try to achieve it?
>>
>>34131135
>You came from nothing once, there is nothing stopping this from happening again.

You sound exactly like me; I preach this all the time.
>>
>>34131245
The religion and mysticism surrounding reincarnation has more to do with the outcome of it than achieving it. Some are very simple doctrines such as karma affecting how good your next life is, some much more complex that attempt to retain memories or transcend planes and such.
>>
>"girl i like"

in 1 page of texts you've already demonstrated you have no self confidence, stated explicitly that you see a therapist and have a shit-tier cut dick

you might as well gargle bear mace and ask her if she wants to make out. there is literally nothing you could do that would further repulse her at this point.
>>
it really sucks man, i know. but you shouldn't do this autistic shit. just wait on foregen and see how it turns out, that's what im doing at least.
>>
File: 1449550611798.jpg (17KB, 251x200px) Image search: [Google]
1449550611798.jpg
17KB, 251x200px
>>34130239
Holy fucking shit, OP
And I thought I was the autist.
Do humanity a solid and kys please.
>>
>>34130239
>Mutilated

Meanwhile i suffer from phimosis
>>
>>34131516
Dude grow a pair and pull it back
>>
>>34130467
>sending a long text is taboo

I miss the days of letters. I'd even settle for emails. Instant messaging was a curse.
>>
>>34131526
But sometimes I pull on it so hard, I rip the skin
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.