[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The most powerful, able and secure in you'll ever be, is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

File: chrisr.gif (933KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
chrisr.gif
933KB, 500x281px
What's stopping you. It boggles my mind that someone would end themselves, instead of stealing a car robbing, a couple banks, doing whatever! I'm mean short of killing other people of course.
Be the best shoplifter you can be. Be the best liquor store robber. Be the best whatever the fuck you want before you kill yourself. Regardless of whatever, take this advice and your life will instantly get better.
and I love you, someone's even told you that tonight!
Now kick the world in the balls!!!
>>
>>34130004
LOL maybe get some spelling and grammar lessons! Sorry I'm usually much better, got a little excited smashing that out.
love!
>>
>>34130004
People who are depressed don't really see value in any of that shit, don't have the energy for it. The only reason I haven't killed myself is because it would fuck up my family's lives. Wouldn't want to hurt anyone else either just to be edgy on the way out
>>
To ask those with the weakest or most broken of wills to live far beyond the will of the common man shows much misunderstanding.
>>
Yeah, but who actually reaches the point where they want to kill themselves and don't have even a sliver of hope?
If you plan to rob a bank while sucidal for cash you obviously are still holding out hope that you'll get away with it and live a cozy life off of your bank robbing. Only problem is that, unlike video-games, almost no one gets away with robbing a bank or even laundering money and if you have hope that life will turn around you'll probably be too hopeful to kill yourself and regret robbing the bank if you're caught.

Most robots already have this mindset of life doesn't matter but they're scared of killing themselves and the consequences that any criminal is bound to face sooner or later. Robot's version of bankrobbing is probably clocking in and out of a min' wage job until they're old and wrinkly losers and spending all their money on escapisim--booze, whores, shitty video-games.
>>
File: lol9.gif (130KB, 200x200px)
lol9.gif
130KB, 200x200px
>>34130273
OP here
They're like that because they're in a rut. Fuck I have been in some deep ass ruts. I was born in a trailer too. Elementary school was a total joke, every kid hated me because I was the poor kid, the fucking teachers even got in on it. Dad beat me senseless almost every day until my mom finally threatened to leave him when I was twelve. Transferred to junior high across town, just to get a fresh fucking start. This is key, I let myself have a fresh fucking start. Fucked every girl around, hung out with all the coolest people, invited to every party. It gets better, go to highschool, lots of my friends are gang members at this time. Bump into a bunch of the kids who tormented me in Elementary, they couldn't even look in my direction anymore and went out of their way to avoid me.
Downsides, partied way to much, did to many drugs. Didn't graduate high school. Been working like a slave for more than 20 years, I get paid ok, but it sucks. Could have been so much better.
I digress, It could have been so much worse. If I didn't let myself make it so much better!
YOU HAVE TO FUCKING LET YOURSELF! YOU HAVE TO FUCKING FORGIVE YOURSELF! YOU HAVE TO TRY! FUCK YODA! JUST FUCKING TRY.
>>
File: life.png (123KB, 1198x282px) Image search: [Google]
life.png
123KB, 1198x282px
Transcribed fresh off the tablet
>>
>>34130590

>Just try
>no, im depressed
>Just try
>no, its too hard
>Just try
>no, im lazy
>Just try it nigger
>no

Stop wasting your time anon. The lonely and hopeless congregate here for a reason.
>>
File: smugwojak.png (102KB, 724x611px)
smugwojak.png
102KB, 724x611px
>>34130664

Always funny to see people who have never been suicidal try to give advice to the depressed. Every day there's some normie going off on how "Suicide is dumb" or "well if I was sad i'd just stop being sad XDDD"
>>
File: shoe.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
shoe.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>34130712
I had suicidal thoughts throughout the vast majority of my childhood. Unless you have a terminal disease that will give you a very painful and slow death, suicide IS fucking (and I'm not going to say dumb) pointless...
If you feel that your life is pointless, choose to never make your death pointless.
Happiness for anyone is just a few happy moments in a row, to pull you out of that rut. Poke your head out once in awhile and you might start seeing those happy moments.
I have trouble feeling sad these days, but /r9k/ seems to really be helping!
See there's positives all over the fucking place!
>>
File: 1447028469529.png (48KB, 400x389px) Image search: [Google]
1447028469529.png
48KB, 400x389px
>>34130845

God, you normalfags are so self-righteous

>I GET TO DECIDE WHEN YOU HAVE SUFFERED ENOUGH
>YOU DON'T GET TO KILL YOURSELF UNLESS YOU MEET MY CRITERIA

Are normalfags literally sadists? I imagine a normie doctor walking from room to room in a hospital. "Hmmm" says the normie, "No this patient hasn't suffered enough, we can't let him kill himself just yet"

You faggots vomit so much feel-good bullshit. Might as well get a job writing hallmark cards because you specialize in flowery platitudes.
>>
File: bman.jpg (8KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
bman.jpg
8KB, 299x168px
>>34130943
Funny thing about your comment... You brought God into it, I didn't.

I'm the normal "fag"? I can assure you, I'm anything but fucking normal.
BECAUSE I LET MYSELF BE ANYTHING BUT FUCKING NORMAL! Oh, and I'm Batman. Shit maybe I should have started with that, wouldn't have gotten the normal hate! HAHAHA
Still love you Anon!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.