[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Jamie pull up that 4chan board filled with all the angry

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: rogan-podcast.jpg (166KB, 1588x866px) Image search: [Google]
rogan-podcast.jpg
166KB, 1588x866px
>Jamie pull up that 4chan board filled with all the angry virgins and autists
>man that's fucked up
>>
I watched his Netflix special yesterday.

I don't want his podcasts, but man that guy seems like such a total prick. I mean his standup was funny, but you can just tell he is 100% convinced he is right, his beliefs are correct, that any beliefs besides his are wrong wrong wrong, and that people are soooo s t u p i d for thinking things other than he does.

He was making fun of a Texas accent and it was triggering me so hard. I'm not even from Texas. Never even been there. Then he started going off on how people can't make fun of the California accent because Californians like him are just so smart and elite that no one can mock them. What a fucking tool.

God damn, Joe Rogan is an insufferable prick. Why do people like him?
>>
>>34129406
Holy shit dude it's comedy do you understand what that is he says ridiculous stuff to get laughs not because he believes it to be 100% truth.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M
>>
Well, I know on one of his last episodes (young jamie or that callen faggot), he mentioned 4chan by name. That triggered me. You just know he lurks /pol/
>>
>>34129357
edgie brah tower 7!
>>
>>34129406
>I mean his standup was funny

you lying
>>
>>34129464
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrL56-TZhQ0
>>
>>34129443
I would agree with you, but with rogan in particular, there is a huge tonal backdrop of smugness, you can tell he's trying to 'teach' people.
>>
>>34129406
I pretty sure this is bait but Joe Rogan is one the most down to earth guys out there. I don't like his stand up but if you watch his podcast you get a pretty good look at how chill he is.
>>
>>34129406
>you can just tell he is 100% convinced he is right, his beliefs are correct, that any beliefs besides his are wrong wrong wrong, and that people are soooo s t u p i d for thinking things other than he does.
do you know where you are? 4chan is compromised almost entirely of these kinds of people

close the tab and never return if stubbornness triggers you this much
>>
File: 1467700052749.jpg (258KB, 633x568px) Image search: [Google]
1467700052749.jpg
258KB, 633x568px
>>34129406
lol is this what it feels like to be a white man in the middle of bumfuck nowhere? lmfao
>>
>>34130223
Joe is the first to tell you he is full of shit. I've had to repeat this line every time I see a Joe rogan thread on here.
>>
>>34129406
His latest stand up is literally called ''Triggered'' and he makes fun of the entire liberal elite from where he is from.

Where we watching the same thing?
>>
>>34129443

lmao Joe get off 4chan
>>
>>34129406
He is not Californian you fuck. He is from New Jersey.
>>
We can't show this here, we're gonna get pulled from youtube
>>
>>34129357
I've listened to a lot of his podcasts and he seems like a pretty alright dude. A bit dumb, but you can tell he is always trying to improve himself.

His stand up is awful imo, but his podcast is alright. I used to listen to them a bunch when I was a wage cuck.
>>
He has the most infectious laughter. I crack up just listening to him lose his shit when someone like Joey Diaz tells stories
>>
The only problem I have with him is how he gets really shirty about robots and other non-alphas. Seems mean spirited.
>>
>>34132181
>Implying you should't be that way towards them

Fuck off beta fag,people like you deserve no sympathy.
>>
Official joe rogan fan thread right here.
>>
>>34129357
>4chan board filled with all the angry virgins and autists
that describes all of them, you need to narrow it down
>>
>TRAIN BY DAY JOE ROGAN PODCAST ALL NIGHT, ALL DAY!

what the fuck did he mean by this?
>>
>>34133658
Nick diaz said it right after a fight so he was discombobulated they have said before that it doesn't make sense
>>
Anyone else uses Joe's podcast as a dad simulator?
>>
Has this guy done anything relevant since Fear Factor?
>>
>>34135061
He's a ufc commentator, that's fairly relevant.
>>
>>34129406
God, I knew this bored had a high number of autists but this takes the cake.

You don't have to like him but if you knew even a little about the guy and weren't an autistic super sperg who doesn't understand comedy you'd know Joe is one of the most down to earth guys there is, you sensitive fuck.
>>
>>34129406
I cringed at that Californian accent thing. It seemed like he was desperate to be liked by the crowd. Also it seemed like a massive circle-jerk.
>>
>>34133199
By definition if you are on this website, let alone this board, then you are not alpha by any metric. This board is beta in comparison to the rest of 4chan, and generally omega in broader terms.
>>
Our guest today is the worlds smartest man he says he's unlocked the meaning of life

>10 minutes in
UFC UFC MMA MMA WELL YOU KNOW JAMARQUIES JONSON WAS THE BEST FIGHTER BRO BLAH BLAH BLAH ALPHA BRAIN

fucking unlistenable
>>
File: 1484111367513.jpg (17KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
1484111367513.jpg
17KB, 290x290px
>>34133658
>>34133721
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYVXPMgYHug
>>
File: 1479868302038.png (126KB, 564x538px) Image search: [Google]
1479868302038.png
126KB, 564x538px
I do not think this man is funny.
This doesn't mean he is a bad man.
It doesn't mean he is a good man either.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.