[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's get a retailcuck thread going >work 4 to midnight

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: RT-store-clerk-3.jpg (576KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
RT-store-clerk-3.jpg
576KB, 1800x1200px
Let's get a retailcuck thread going

>work 4 to midnight tonight
>one of my last customers comes in
>asks who owns the store
>tell him the managers name
>"no, I mean who owns Shoppers Drug Mart"
>Tell him Loblaws
>he asks if we're unionized
>when I say no, he asks me why not
>lol dunno
>he says that Loblaws is unionized so we should be
>here says I should start a movement for the store to be unionized, because I'm not a "stupid cunt"
>he says some other products union stuff, but I wanted him to leave

I just want to work a shit job, not start a revolution (or be given a backhanded compliment in a process union diatribe )
>>
Tbh he's right. We need a revolution.
>>
union members are the scum of the earth is so so many ways.
>>
>>34128980
Eating that filthy cappy propaganda up are we?
>>
>>34128980
What exactly is the problem with unions? I don't work and my understanding is limited to something-something protest workers from getting fired?
>>
>>34128915
Process union = pro union

>>34128975
We do. I'm neither pro nor anti union, as they are flawed but can be useful. I'm not the guy to start a revolution, though.

>>34128980
Care to elaborate, anon
>>
>>34128980
In my country the taxi union literally burns public transportation buses. The first Ubers had to be guarded.

The truckers union also smashed their competition. Literally, with hammers and bats.

Unions only work in countries like Germany or Sweden where people understand economics and consequences. It's a lot of nordic countries don't have a minimum wage, they negotiate it.
>>
>>34129086
Holy shit. Where do you live where the unions are that brutish?

Here in Canada, the unions basically just protest/picket thing they don't like. I'm sure shady stuff goes down in private though
>>
"can you check in the back if theres **** left?"
"why dont you guys sell *****"
"where is ***" when theres a huge sign of where it is
>moving cart at 40 mph
>>
>>34129197
Latin America. From what I understand in 1st world countries they just do things like pocket union fees and fuck subway lines occasionally. They're past rioting and burning shit mostly now, unlike over here. When the government built a subway they torched one of the trains once because it was competition to taxis.
>>
>>34129258
We don't have a subway in my province, though the union Fucked with the ferry a couple times.

That's a different type of Fucked up than "torching everything you're against ", though

>>34129248
I hate it when customers are angry that we have none of what they're looking for out back.

I'm not in charge of orders, plus we have a finite amount of products out back.
>>
Big ice storm hitting, boss emails us and tells us to come in earlier and work harder so that we can serve our poor little customers in their time of need. Also he's going on vacation for the weekend and to stay safe :)
>>
>>34129624
>Big snow storm hitting city
>Boss isn't scheduled to work pharmacy, so we don't close early
>>
>>34128915
>I just want to work a shit job, not start a revolution
Why not? wagecucks desperately need one.
We get treated like shit by everyone and enough is enough.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.