[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be in elevator today going to class >group of friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 5bb.png (179KB, 600x832px) Image search: [Google]
5bb.png
179KB, 600x832px
>be in elevator today going to class
>group of friends and some other people in there with me
>elevator stops at a floor, one other kid gets in, greets the group of friends I mentioned earlier, he must know them
>they have a conversation
>elevator stops, he gets out on a floor below mine
>the group of friends is getting off at the same floor as me
>as soon as the kid leaves they start shit talking and laughing at him
>stuff like "he is so annoying," "he talks to me all the time, it's funny, he actually thinks we're friends"

normies deserve to die desu
>>
>>34128383
REPLY TO MY THREAD YOU FUCKING IDIOTS, I THOUGHT YOU RETARDS HATED NORMIES
>>
>scrolling through catalog
>see this thread
>misread first line while skimming
>"in elevator class today"
>think to myself I have finally found the peak of robotitude
>so many questions
>come to ask
>realize misread the OP
Fuck you for insulting me OP, we almost had a real thing going here
>>
File: 1479084345598.gif (279KB, 500x375px)
1479084345598.gif
279KB, 500x375px
>>34128383
>2017
>falling for the friend meme
>serves him right for not embracing enlightened solitude
but no seriously that's just downright mean
>>
>>34128383
lmfao, this is so me ''XD''
>>
>>34128383
bronze noob
>>
You have to realize though that that's just people in general. Even within tight groups of friends people always talk shit. That's the way the world is. What, you've never said anything bad about anybody behind their back??
>>
File: 016 (4).png (153KB, 334x329px)
016 (4).png
153KB, 334x329px
>>34128383
desu I can't shit talk normies for this anymore, practically I talk shit about a significant proportion of the normies I'm forced to interact with. Granted I feel that I'm more ethical in my assholery because I'll generally confront them when they get on my nerves.
>>
Congrats on having the first good use of pepe in like 6 months.
>>
>>34128891
Not OP, but... I haven't?
Why would I? That just seems like a pointless and dickish thing to do, for literally no gain.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.