[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be 27 year old virgin, no gf ever >Still living at home,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

>Be 27 year old virgin, no gf ever
>Still living at home, but I can save money
>Finally paid off student loans last year
>Now able to spend my wagecuck dollars on things I want (fast car, nice PC, guns)
>Mom goes to church every Sunday
>Keeps trying to set me up with these fucking "born again" ex cock-carousel riders looking for beta bux
>Go anyway to keep her happy
>These roastie whores are all looking for their beta provider, very easy to see through
>Be respectful on dates, but never make a move or anything
>They still want to keep talking to me
>Just want to be left alone

I'm sick of it. If they didn't want me when I was trying to build up into the person I am now, why should I give them a chance? I get it, I was a DYEL autist in the past, so of course no girl would be attracted to me. That's fine, but if you want to fuck Chads, don't expect someone like me to come along in the end to pick up the pieces. You made your bed. Now sleep in it.
>>
>>34128245
Seems like you're mindfucking yourself out of resentment. These girls are just gonna find another guy.
>>
>>34128273
That doesn't bother me at all. That just means I won't have to pay or deal with her bullshit or have to deal with kids. I'll let some other guy deal with it.
>>
>>34128273
So? They can take their exploitative selves somewhere else.
>>
>>34128354
Right, but do you want a gf or nah?
>>
>>34128388
Wanting a gf does not equal taking the first piece of shit you see.
>>
File: 1471332927548.gif (1MB, 209x180px) Image search: [Google]
1471332927548.gif
1MB, 209x180px
>>34128245
have you ever considered calling them cunts and then telling them the sad tale of how we lost the war on breast cancer?
>>
>>34128388
I don't know. Part of me yearns for a gf, if only for companionship and emotional intimacy that I've literally never gotten before. At the same time, part of me resents the fact that this is my fucking dating pool, a bunch of used up ex-party sluts. It's not hard. I just poke a little bit into what they did at college or their friends, and I can instantly tell that she's a fucking whore.
>>
File: 1481096498506.jpg (67KB, 540x534px) Image search: [Google]
1481096498506.jpg
67KB, 540x534px
>>34128432
>Thinking calling girls ''whores'' isn't redundant
>>
>>34128245
I think its sweet that you go to make your mom happy. Tell her you want to make sure you find the right one or some other hallmark lie to keep her off your back. as for the ex sluts hint about how important waiting for marriage is and make them feel ashamed.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.