[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Daughter of family friends (14 y.o, me almost 9 years older)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (260KB, 234x438px)
image.png
260KB, 234x438px
>Daughter of family friends (14 y.o, me almost 9 years older) shows affection to me.
Not in a sexual way, just likes to spend time together. I'm not seeing her like a woman atm.
But she's smart, without modern kids shit in the head.
And in 4 years she will be 18, and probably fine. And i probably, at the best, will find average girl.

Need advice, about possible outcomes in this situation.

Me be: not an actual NEET, but i am here, so you can assume my social life is not that good.

Accidentally found model that looks almost like that girl, made face swap so you can imagine her appearence (top - swap, bottom - original model face)
Made thread on /b/ yesterday, but there's was no good advices.
>>
>>34128028
She can and will find a better boy/man than some pedophile creep waiting for her 18th birthday. The only chance you have with her is if you groom the shit outta her like the creep you are.
>>
>>34128028
It's just a crush by her, if that. She may just be messing you as she's realizing how much she can control men.

She's not going to wait four years for you kek
>>
>>34128028
Become an hero you piece of shit.
>>
Ignore the jelly bitter robots above. Mid twenties man / 14-17 girl was the norm for millenia before women got the vote and made age of consent laws to artificially increase their own sexual market value.

Girls hit 14 and stop maturing. They just get increasingly bitter with failed relationships and the deterioration of their looks.

You're in a golden position, anon. Don't fug her now, wait until she hits AoC then pair bond with her.

>really

You'll get jealous looks from old women but literally who cares. Point them out to your girl and explain that it is jealousy of her good looks. This inoculates her to seeing you as a creep by appealing to her vanity.

>been here before
>>
>>34128202
>>34128167
I agree with that way of thinking.
But: she's almost ignores relationships and all this shit in her life, never wore make up, and i probably sole male she talks to, besides her father.
She's the one who insists on family meetings, where we can meet. If it was on my side, we will never meet again probably.

>>34128339
I really want to know about other possible reasons for her behavior.
>>
And most fucked up thing, i have good relationships with all her family.
And it was probably her mother who tell her about me before we even met.
I can understand this behavior when your daughter is at lest 16, but not 13(when we first meet), and no with 21 y.o man.
>>
>>34128381
She of course is experimenting with her ability to manipulate men. It's hardwired female behavior. Sink your hooks in NOW before she does this with 15 year old Tyrone and gets knocked up.

Her not using makeup and not having a number of male friends is a fantastic sign. That's unusual for her age which means she is NOT blindly following roastie culture. you have a potential waifu on your hands.

I propose the following tests:

>You look beautiful today!

If she reacts happily to this you're in.

>You'd make a great wife someday, wouldn't you?

Girls fucking love this, see what she says and steer towards a discussion of how you want that perfect girl. Describe your perfect girl. Make DAMNED SURE the description is of non-obvious traits she has. Watch her emphasize those traits in future interactions.

Only real obstacle is her parents. That's a bridge to cross after she is confirmed in to you. Once she hits AoC no worries, but give them zero reason to worry about physical contact before that UNLESS you are somehow a Jesus tier good guy in their eyes and aren't too autistic to convince them that dating her is a good idea.
>>
>>34128500
Make the mom love you, anon. This will make everything else 100000% easier. Shoot guns with her Dad or something. Make them see you as their dream match for her.
>>
>>34128028
You're not going to get her. Move on and quit posting this garbage. Your thread on /b/ was actually pretty truthful
>>
>>34128566
>so bitter

Guy could 100% get her. Women aren't hard to figure out.

>sadly this fact makes it impossible for this robot to seek a relationship
>don't ever watch the sausage being made, lads
>>
>>34128566
I like to sort it out and forget about her, if this is inevitable. But i will probably will meet her next week. And this will continue for several years.
Only choice is to move to another city/country.

But what if she actually will not change her opinion on me?
>>
>>34128530
For your idea anon, i'm from Russia.

And girl likes soccer, father too. World Cup in 2018 summer, in Russia, but in another city. They gonna be there. I think i will try to sort out all shit that i can in my life, and in year and half i will go there with them.

Oh, and she started doing sports this year, with big dedication. So her body will probably gonna be top tier. But can't really think about her in sexual kind of way, don't know why.
>>
>>34128028
Wait 4 years unless you enjoy ass rape in prison.
>>
You people are fucking pussies.

Love knows no boundaries.
I told a 14 year old qt (I was 19 at the time) I like her, after she showed clear signs that she liked me too. It wasn't really that hard.

We talked about it for a couple days, and finally I said "it just wouldn't work". Then she called and told me we could just keep our relationship secret.

And that was 6 years ago. It all ended on a bad note. We broke up when she was about to enter college, and we only spoke twice since then. We both moved on, so no grudges or anything.

I did took her virginity when she was 16, and we had steady sex. Now, I'm married but I still lurk in this shithole once in a while.

tldr: If she is a smart gal and you are 100% sure she likes you, just tell you like her and maybe it'll work out just fine. Just don't be a fucking creep about it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.