[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here is a robot because they're socially retarded and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1484324477137.jpg (284KB, 1089x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484324477137.jpg
284KB, 1089x1024px
Who here is a robot because they're socially retarded and not because of their physical attributes or anything?

I could easily name 15 girls who have liked me in my life, but I can name 0 girls I have fucked, or even dated. I am 6'5" and 180 lbs, and I have posted pictures of myself here and was rated 8/10 and such, and they asked why I'm here, "chad reee", etc. Even girls on Omegle commented on how I was attractive, but they always skipped after a simple conversation with me. Why is it that I'm apparently attractive, but repulsive to girls in real life, I asked myself constantly. I have tried to get good with girls, but all of my attempts have failed. It was a few months ago that I realized that I will always be alone, and no matter what I do, I will never have friends, or a girlfriend. I've had normies come up to me and say "hey", but I usually just acknowledged I heard them with a head shake, or a simple "mmhm". People have commented on how I have a stone face, no expression. Basically, I am unwanted. Even the ugliest girl could not stand to be around me.

TL;DR: Stop being an illiterate and read my blog post. It's not like you have anything better to do, you're on fucking 4chan on a Friday night.
>>
I think most of us are robots because of social retardation/mental issues more than anything else. For example, I am not attractive by any stretch of the imagination, but I am 6'0", in decent shape, and my face isn't legit deformed. That should be enough for any mentally stable man to pick up at least an average or below-average looking girlfriend here or there, maybe even one of those white chicks who fell for the BBC meme or one of those black chicks who fetishizes "lightskins". I know I'm not a good-looking dude who will be picking up models or anything, but I can't get with anyone and if that isn't a sign of mental problems I don't know what is.

Also, maybe you aren't as attractive as you think? Women tend to be really nice to your face about these things.
>>
I'm conventionally attractive and I have an 8 1/2 inch dick. Multiple women have told me that I'm a 9/10.
I'm licensed in a field where you have to take a test that only 58% of people ever pass. I'm opening a financial corporation this year. I've read hundreds of books on finance, real estate, business, investing, etc.

It's not that I'm socially retarded, because I really do get along well with others. I'm never negative, I make everyone around me go on a high vibe and everyone has fun around me. I add value to peoples lives.

The problem is that I'm intelligent enough to see through social dynamics and the underlying basis for how attraction works. You just take a step back and view and study humans the way that you would study any other animal. The entire Western world exists to serve the needs of women. So much of what men do is all in order to impress women. Men focus on the dumbest fucking shit that someone else came up with that they think they need to do in order to just "pull" a girl, and they never focus on the aspect of just having sex. People are slaves to other peoples ideas.

Validation really means nothing to me. If I wanted, I could fuck whores all over the world who would fuck and suck me better than any normal girl. It gives me more time to focus on my hobbies, working out, being productive, learning programming languages, etc.
>>
>>34128462
this is a meme answer, didn't happen
>>
It wouldn't surprise me in the least if someone posts Stanley with a spoilered picture. You guys really need to leave the poor lad alone.
>>
5'8" (ok height, you're stupid if you think height is the end all be all, bill gates is 5'10"), ok jaw, not fat, unusually poor social skills. I have aspergers and have weird interests.
>>
Katya is so fucking qt. I didn't read your faggot post and I saged to not bump your faggot thread, faggot.
>>
>>34127827
right there with ya m8. Ive been rated 8/10 consistently even as high as 9.5/10. I was a state champion powerlifter and had plenty of girls interested in me. Though I have a personality disorder which makes it impossible to talk to girls where theres any sexual tension. Once they start to talk to me I'll just shut down the conversation and walk away. It's honestly pretty autistic.
>>
>>34127912
this is me, except I think I am decently attractive. Gotten a couple matches on Tinder (literally 2-3, I have shit pics) and have gotten to like 3rd base (I know) with that many girls. I just can't/don't care to socialize. I think I'm too introverted and/or autistic cause I can't speak normie. Conversations with women I try to chat up online or in person even usually dies the moment it begins.
>>
>>34127827

Nope. I'm socially normal but short and ugly so a KV for that.

Women are harsh as fuck. Apparently you have to have everything.
>>
>>34127827
I was once socially retarded level but I've evolved into fat and ugly.

>highschool
>madly in love with oneitis since middle school
>get rejected by her
>find out throughout my school years that other girls actually liked me but I never settled for any of them

>in college
>get depressed as hell
>lose friends cause I'm just an angry mess at this point, nobody understands etc...
>start to eat junk food often
>gain a lot of weight
>too lazy to work out

and thats me currently, I don't have the mental strength to run a mile every morning or cut junk food out of my diet and eat healthy, I really have no reason to look good anymore.
>>
>>34128692
>One girl rejected you
>Gave up on life

Wow. Some people really weren't meant to make it. I've been rejected by more girls than I can count. Certainly in the hundreds.
>>
File: 1483655910633.jpg (80KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483655910633.jpg
80KB, 720x720px
I think I'm pretty hot, honestly, but I can't make friends for shit, and any irl friends I used to have I've stopped talking to. On top of that I've never so much as.romantically held hands with a girl.
I also feel like I don't know how to be a fucking adult, so that blows.
>>
>>34128549

Seriously!

Nobody is buying this "I'm a virgin by choice because I'm so enlightened" bullshit anymore, people (I mean, anyone with a clear head NEVER believed it; but even your fellow robots are calling bullshit now). Just STOP. You're only embarrassing yourselves.
>>
>>34128905

I think I should make a point that I'm not a virgin and have fucked multitudes of women, paid and non paid. I've done stupid fucking normie shit aswell like going to a club on MDMA, going out to hookah in a group of like 20 people.
>>
>>34128925

I do not have enough hands to properly facepalm this post, so I'm dropping it and going to bed.
>>
>>34129191

k faggot cya
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.