[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/r9k/ will never ever experience this Feels good to have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 11

File: r9k repellant.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
r9k repellant.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>/r9k/ will never ever experience this
Feels good to have played football in high school.
>>
File: 1234.png (622KB, 480x603px) Image search: [Google]
1234.png
622KB, 480x603px
I have a good story.

This happened when I was in grade 9.

>first day of rugby practice
>soaking wet
>never played rugby before, but joined because bored and friends wanted to meme with me (i was the funny guy)
>didn't do shit all practice, don't even know what the point of the game was or how to throw the ball, just practiced getting tackled by some smuck
>finish practice, go to shower room/locker room to get changed
>realize the I left my clothes in my book locker upstair
>already taken off clothes and since it was soaking wet, really hard to put back on
>thought to myself, "whatever the school is empty (5pm) and its just us rugby boys in the school. ill go up and get my stuff"
>run up the flight of stairs towards my lockers in my rugby shorts & shirtless
>i was a lanklet, 5'11" 130 lbs
>get to my locker, shivering
>then, two girls turn the corner
>legit the hottest, most fantasized and talked about girls in the school. basically THE stacies of the school
>they look at me for a while and I, embarrassingly stick my head inside my locker looking for my clothes.
>found my clothes but heard them calling
>"are you okay? you look cold."
>reply: "uhh... I think i lost my shirt."
>"ohh well I think I have a spare, do you want one?"
>Literally shaking and feeling like ontop of the world, and tell her "really? that'd be great"
>pulls out a cheap, tye dye shirt from her locker and hands it to me.
>smells incredible.
>look up and tell her thanks
>wear it, close up my locker.
>filling my nostrils with her sweet scent
>run down stairs, the chads from my grade and the year above are at the front entrance waiting for their parents to pick them up
>tell them I got a shirt from stacy, they all look at me and say "what?"
>and tell them THIS IS HER SHIRT. SHE GAVE ME HER SHIRT
>they all come towards to touch/smell the shirt probably, i back up and tell them to fuck off

I still have the shirt to this day. Although its lost the smell, its one of my prized possessions.

This is her
>>
File: 1484282856191.png (218KB, 592x385px) Image search: [Google]
1484282856191.png
218KB, 592x385px
It's just Chad and Stacy, nothing new.
>>
It's all about longterm relationships.
Fucking together for several months is not for me.
At least my mommy told me that.
>>
>>34127356
Racist bitch. She should be fucking a black guy
>>
>>34127624
There a followup, Norman? That's pretty weird to give a random person your shirt and never fuck with them again. Wouldn't you agree, Nomran?
>>
>>34128716
That's because he's lying.

Probably
Maybe
>>
>>34128716
>>34128895
No follow up. No I'm not lying.

She didn't want her shirt back but we talked to each other the following year when we shared a class together. She took a selfie with me, even though I didn't want to. I was partnered with her and her friend.

Somewhere on her phone, there might be a picture of me
>>
I love how this picture is prime bait, every time someone starts a thread with this image it gets lots of replies because people are that upset by it.

It's just a fucking football player kissing his cheerleader girlfriend, it's not even anything unique. You know how many fucking athletes in high school were probably dating a cheerleader? A bunch, at least usually the popular boys were. He was probably some popular Chad normal fag and she was some popular Stacy normal fag so they hooked up, I saw tons of it at my high school and just ignored it because I didn't hang out with normalfags.
>>
>>34127356
Meh honestly

Who even cares about being Chad and/or dating Stacy? I've never found those types of characters that interesting. I mean I can get along with them fine and they'll think well of me but I like don't really understand how they work honestly

I would take a 6-7/10 reserved girl who I share a few common interests with over Stacy any day of the week. she doesn't even have to be a "robot," she just needs to be like kind of the sweetheart type. I know it sounds kinda neckbeardy but eh. I find that those are the kind of girls I spend the most time going after anyway so yeah
>>
>>34129005
lol I was friend with a tall, built, blonde blue eyed jock footballer. He was a kicker. Anyways he dated a blonde mmmmmm shortstack cheerleader with a butterface in junior year. They never had sex. He tried to but she always acted weirdly against it. He fingered her pussy though. Then he tells me he found out she was cheating on him that whole time. GOD DAMN.
>>
I love football but I never got a chance to play because I'm the inferior gender. My dad got me into it. Girl's high school football should be a thing.
>>
>>34129100
spoiler, those girls are stacy.

failed stacy are bitter
>>
>>34129389
Eh I mean I kinda disagree, I think there's a pretty fine difference between the reserved girls you never see many guys hang around and the 8-10/10 girls who have belts of orbiters and chads following them around. I can think of a lot of good examples of each from my high school in particular and even in college I kind of see some of it. I mean at my college most of the girls are stacies but unlike maybe what some /r9k/ users would think I think there are some who are definitely not stacy. I guess maybe it depends on our definitions of the term.
>>
>>34127356

>Chad being chad
>stacy being stacy

Nothing new, fham
>>
I played high school football...

But I weighed 340 pounds and played on the line. We sucked but even the ugly players who were popular got much hot pussy. I hate my parents for letting me get fat.
>>
Goddamn, it makes me so fuckin hard imagining him driving her home after the prom, her heart pounding with sexual anticipation, when suddenly he swerves wide to go around a truck, and his Ford Explorer rolls over four times, leaving him dead in a ditch and her barely alive, with parts of the frame stuck through the middle of her nubile young body, blood already crusting dry where metal meets flesh, her bronze arms clawing for freedom, until she realizes in horror that pulling herself free will only make the pain and bleeding worse, and so she collapses in sobs, her last moments spent in utter agony.
>>
>>34130109
You literally posted what exactly what I was thinking.
>>
File: 1428836020095.gif (20KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
1428836020095.gif
20KB, 100x100px
>>34127356
>I will never be a cute highschool girl with a chad bf

>>34130140
That's pretty hot
>>
File: alex jones forms.jpg (249KB, 600x855px) Image search: [Google]
alex jones forms.jpg
249KB, 600x855px
>tfw you hung in the computer science and networking clubs in highschool
>spent your prom with your small group of friends at a LAN party.
Honestly, I don't regret it at all. With all the normie dramas. My friends and I just laughed at them.
I'm sure everyone thought we were gay because we never talked to girls, and hung out all the time.
Damn it doesn't feel like it's been 4-5 years. Highschool was pretty epic now that I think back.
>>
Why are Chads pure evil incarnate?
>>
>>34127624
This sounds like that movie Central Intelligence with Dwayne "The Rock" "Sexiest Man Alive" Johnson.
>>
>>34127356
NFL is not even proper rugby.
My rugby team would have slaughtered you cunts.
>>
File: 1448051625732.png (667KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1448051625732.png
667KB, 720x1280px
>>34127356

wow. They're kissing. Absolutely riveting.
>>
File: 1334628464173.jpg (17KB, 350x277px) Image search: [Google]
1334628464173.jpg
17KB, 350x277px
>>34127356
I grew up in the Pacific Northwest where the only girls that wanted to be cheerleaders did it because they thought it would make them popular like in the movies and were all ugly. And the only guys who played football were all redneck assholes that no girl wanted anything to do with.

All the popular kids in my high school, male and female, were on the student council or were in bands and stuff. I have no concept of football playing Chads and cheerleader Stacys. Also I didn't hang out with anyone from my high school outside of school, I would just go to concerts or record stores on the weekend and hang out with people there so I had no attachment to anyone in my school.
>>
>>34131746
who is this sperm specimen
>>
>implying I want Chad
EEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW
I'd rather cut off my own arm and fuck myself with it.
>>
>>34131867
Same here anon, I wanted to do a sport but not football, so I took up track and cross country. Almost every runner I have ever met was pretty cool and weren't douchey like football Chads. Pacific Northwesterners truly are the best Americans.
>>
>>34131925
Yeah and in my school even the rich popular kids were super nice to me and everyone else. If anyone was an asshole nobody liked them.
>>
The cool girls in ausland aren't cheerleaders. Cheerleaders are dorky girls who did dance when they were younger and now train and perform exclusively for competitive cheer. And like half of them are dudes.

Football players and other high school """athletes""" are drug addicts and other assorted uncommitted burnouts with a decent physical profile, as well as a couple of cv stackers looking to get extracurricular brownie points. By 16/17 the truly talented kids have already been farmed into footy factories and have almost no downtime for relationships.

I share this >>34131867 anon's lack of perception of jocks and cheerleaders as chads and stacies. Chad and Stacy were rich kids who partied every weekend and had pretty hair.
>>
>>34130140
Not original but love this post.

Delicious pasta
>>
File: hahaha.gif (52KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.gif
52KB, 320x240px
>>34127356

Does anyone else feel estranged from pictures like this? The idea of kissing another human is completely alien to me.
>>
File: giveaway3.jpg (92KB, 604x549px) Image search: [Google]
giveaway3.jpg
92KB, 604x549px
>>34131746

Dont worry about who it is.

Just know that behind OP's little bragging session, nothing really special happened. He was mediocre, his girlfriend was mediocre, and behind the projected image he wants you to see there is nothing but a empty shell. Something that was never real anyways, and now it's gone.

Anyone reading this, get these retarded schoolboy fantasies out of your head and join the real world. Varsity ain't shit.

One word. Pumpkinboats.
>>
>>34127624
>they all come towards to touch/smell the shirt probably, i back up and tell them to fuck off

creepy
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.