[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats the min.amount of money i need to make a year for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: 1481000159263 (1).jpg (124KB, 768x762px) Image search: [Google]
1481000159263 (1).jpg
124KB, 768x762px
whats the min.amount of money i need to make a year for a qt like pic related
>>
>>34126891

I don't know. You can buy a sugar baby for $1-3K per month. So as long as you have enough money for that after taxes you have enough money.

Women won't find you attractive solely due to the fact that you make money. You actually have to pay them.

Reference: I make >200K per year and can't get a reply on any online dating site except seekingarrangement.
>>
>>34126891
Three fiftie
>>
>>34126941
how much sex do you get in a month from a $3k/month sugar baby?
is she less of a headache than a real gf?
>>
>>34127091
I don't know. I never bought one. I don't like the idea though I'll have to eventually when I want it.

You could probably get twice or three times a week in general from a sugar baby if they don't live too far away.

Cost varies more iwth how attractive they are and how badly they need the money.
>>
>>34126941
and does she expect conversation and entertainment, or can you have her just show up, fug you, then leave?
>>
>>34127140

Pretty sure you still have to act like it's a relationship unless she's just straight up a hooker posing as a SB on seekingarrangement.

Some girls probably would be happy to just fuck and leave. I dont' know. Depends on the individual.
>>
>>34126891
Enough for a hammer, rope and some duct tape. A car will help for transportation also
>>
>>34126891
Depends on your looks and prospects and her education.
>>
SB here (seekingarrangement.com).

You have to negotiate and work out how you'll both benefit. Scheduling is the biggest issue since most are traveling business men and married with kids.

Payment can come as travel, allowances, gifts, tips left in the bathroom, or funding business ventures.

Because most men don't want to feel like they are paying for a prostitute, I don't ask explicitly for payment. Its an unspoken rule that I'm not getting anything at the end of our interaction then someone else will. This goes for the SD too, if I don't receive a nice gift at the end of our date/sending nudes then I'm not performing to their satisfaction (like a stripper)

Its really no different than dating.
>>
>>34127439
You don't sound like a sugar baby, you sound like an ad.
I suppose this means that SeekingArrangement has some kind of spider bot that notices when a forum or chan board mentions their domain. An employee like you is alerted, and you show up to do the "how do you do fellow anons" act.
I'm wealthy and I was thinking about using your site but this is just pathetic. Will avoid now
>>
>>34126891
at this point, why aren't we collectively lobbying for legalized prostitution?

>Capitalism on pussy would produce competition and cheaper prices
>Women get knocked off their pedestal and probably realize what they were missing when alphas and betas flock to traditional concubines, leaving behind the need to chase them unnecessarily
>Government enforced STD check regulations get rid of the current risk with prostitutes
>We get laid

Where is the downside?

>me you
>clock out from your shitty wage slave job
>Visit brothel like you've been doing once or twice a month since they opened near you locally
>spend $150 on an hour of gfe with that 8/10 you went to high school with
>>
>>34127617
a lot of first world countries have legal prostitution anon
>>
>>34127714
I unfortunately live in the US

>mommygf please immigrate me to your nation
>>
>>34127576
Trust me, I get that a lot on any app site. I stopped normal dating sites after meeting too many unambitious men my age. I'm just a lurker and people are generally interested about sugaring.
>>
>>34127439
>Its really no different than dating.
this is exactly why the US needs to stop the bs and legalize prostitution
>>
>>34127617
Actually legalizing prostitution and brothels would be helpful for women already stuck in the sex industry
>Their "pimps" would be legally obligated to provide them with minimum wage + provisions
>Health care plans for employees
>STD checking (like you mentioned)
>Prostitutes could go to police if mugged or beaten on the job much easier
>Legal brothel would have some security that could keep the girls safer
>It would take business away from illegal sex worker traffickers and pimps
>Tax revenue would give economy a nice boom
all in all work would be safer for the prostitute and customer alike
less risk of STD if both customers and workers would have to provide all clear papers before the act (high class brothel style)

why isn't it legal already? because some idiots think that making shit illegal prevents criminals from doing that illegal shit (guns, prohibition times, weed, drugs etc)

all legalization does is makes it easier to regulate, survey and tax
no one would go to a seedy brothel or bad part of town to get the service if there was safer and cleaner options
but alas if the stuff would be legal some idiots would cry out "muh cuntrys reputation"
bitch please everyone knows Murrica has prostitutes all across the fucking place
>>
>>34127804
>unambitious men

Says someone who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing. There's more to life than dollars.
>>
>>34126891

You just need to shit on the streets with her and make curry, thus ruining the smell of your home for decades to come.
>>
>>34126891
Probably 75K a year at least, maybe even pushing the six figure threshold.

If you're a sexy looking beast then you can afford to be a bit more broke IMO.
>>
>>34127915
This works in Australia as usual Americans need to catch up with the rest of the world
>>
>>34128040
this. Please kill your unambitious men meme. We're not your slaves.

>he doesn't sacrifice his physical and mental wellbeing to earn $100k+ a year
>Why don't these unambitious men want to be my sugar daddies while I lay about and spend his money? :(
>>
>>34128117

not even close, i make 150k/year and couldn't even dream of outlaying another 1-3k/month.
>>
>>34128147
Educated, experienced with women, confident > trolling, forever wage slave, antisocial
>>
>>34128270
>Implying

What even is your argument? Whether I'm a corporate CEO or Aldi's cashier, why would I want to waste my time conforming to some ungrateful female when I can fuck whoever whenever, literally like Chad does to your vagina
>>
>>34128188
Americans are amazing

>Makes $150k/year
>Is broke

Are you married to a black hole or something?
>>
>>34128270
Do you want love or do you want things? The sooner you realize it's the latter and become a government protected whore, the sooner we'll all benefit
>>
>>34128375
Not implying anyone should HAVE to sugar. If you can fuck whoever whenever and you don't want to give them anything then obviously none of this applies to you lol
>>
I have money to throw around and I've considered seekingarrangement, but I also kind of just want to go to Las Vegas for prostitutes in the winter and Canada for prostitutes in the summer. I'd rather be someone's regular customer than their boyfriend or vaguely defined sugar daddy. At least there's honesty in the rigidly defined dynamic with a prostitute, no room for misunderstanding the intentions of either side, and no time wasted on an endless series of meet and greets with women who might have STDs because they aren't legally required to be tested or give you honest answers
>>
>>34128568

How much money do you make a month on your arrangement? How much do you get paid each time? How much do you have sex?
>>
>>34128410
that's basically what women are so yeah you could say that
>>
>>34128568
how do you weigh your choice of SD based on how attractive they are vs. how much they pay you?
or is it 100% for money, and if so, are you secretly disgusted with every SD you deal with because you know they are pathetic losers who pay for sex?
>>
>>34128863
how attractive because if im not turned on then the sex isn't good and neither of us are having fun

>>34128800
he had a sb before me and his complaint was that he didnt know if she liked him or the money so i don't push, but don't say no to gifts
not on monthly allowance
1st date: coffee he paid, great chemistry
2nd date: date downtown, drinks, heavy petting kissing, no exchange
3: paid for spa i wanted to go and lunch, no sex but deep conversation, cuddling, kissing, flirting
4: concert, dinner drinks, incredible sex, gave gifts from colorado dispensary and left $100 in bathroom
5: paid for spa day and lunch, cuddling kissing, no sex, no cash exchange
start sending nudes
6:day at the gym, sex in showers, $500 gift card and thc oil cartridges
7: buy hotel room midday, sex is bad for both of us, no exchange
Now that i bought a condo he is offering to go shopping to decorate and furnish

very sparingly because we both have busy schedules
>>
>>34127140
Usually it's the other way around.
You're paying her to entertain you, talk to you, have sex with you.
>>
>>34129336
could you upload a pic of a man who you consider to be right on the borderline between being attractive enough to be a SD candidate for you and being too ugly? or maybe name a celebrity?
also off topic, but what is a spa day?
you have a busy schedule, does that mean you have a regular job to make money too? what do you do?
does it feel like a relationship to you or a contrived business transaction?
>>
>>34126891
More than the current Chad she's fucking. Much more if you're less attractive.
>>
>>34126891
Just go to india and pick up one for a green card
>>
>>34129478
idk its kind of subjective, maybe a less attractive wim hof?

spas are where you get massages, steam rooms, facials, saunas ect. we go to a popular korean bathhouse

i work in a spa doing noninvasive aesthetic treatments/sales and pay for post grad school at night

relationship with him knowing $100 goes a lot further for in my life than his
>>
>>34126891
idk 36k??? this girl looks like a dude so she doesnt really have the luxury to be a gold digger
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.