[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest How many times have you used this excuse for why you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1453473813961.jpg (42KB, 345x415px) Image search: [Google]
1453473813961.jpg
42KB, 345x415px
Be honest

How many times have you used this excuse for why you're a shut in living with mom and dad?
>>
But I'm not a shut in, I don't live with mom and my dad is DEEEEEEAAAAAAADDDDDDDD!!!!!!
>>
File: 1483840043126.png (183KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1483840043126.png
183KB, 1024x576px
>>34126856
zero times

dont need an excuse, i just dont give a fuck
>>
All the time but only in my head because I'm too beta to talk back to my parents.
And it's absolutely true they should be thankful and they know it. Additionally I don't smoke, drink or have any other expensive or nasty habits.
>>
It's because they want me to get a garbage degree and watch my grizzled old granny. If I wasn't compelled to do this gay ass shit, I'd just live out of my car and eat cans of beans.
>>
I know so many people that come from such fucking goddamn good homes that had everything going for them, and they fucked up their life.

I know a lot of really bad ones, people ending up becoming prostitutes, OD'ing on opiates

The worst one is this one kid who had EVERYTHING going for him. Good parents, going to a Catholic highschool. All A's in AP classes, getting scholarships out the ass.

You know what happened to him? He ended up smoking meth, becoming a juggalo, robbing peoples houses and is now in jail because he got caught.
>>
There are about two reasons I haven't
>it's beside the point
>I can't promise that I won't do those things
>>
>>34126856

I've never had to use that excuse because I pay rent and it benefits my parents and I. They get extra cash every month instead of having an empty room and it gives them peace of mind knowing their home isn't empty when they're at work or whatever and I don't have to worry about shitty roommates. I hardly speak to my parents anyways so they don't bother me with shit. I can't afford to live alone unless I move to an area that's really cheap and has cheap public transportation or is near a grocery store or something. Or I can apply for public housing now and wait a couple of years only to move in to other low income people, which are usually scum thugs and thieves. I get $900 in neetbux, free medicare part a/b/d & $150 in food stamps.
>>
>>34128725
>smoking
>became a juggalo

It's like he tried to pick the worst drug to do and the the worst music to listen to.l
>>
>>34126856
I've never even thought that line and I was a NEET for 3 years.
>>
That's trying to justify not excusing but yeah I did use it when I was younger but now I just don't give a fuck.
>>
>>34126856
I only use this excuse to justify my addiction to videogames.
>>
>>34126856
I say this sarcastically because my parents raised me strictly and we're overbearing as fuck. Congrats to them desu, I feel no guilt
>>
>>34126856
To be fair my sister is such a fuck-up that I'd have to rape a puppy in front of grandma to disappoint my parents.
>>
File: Andromeda Wojak.png (483KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
Andromeda Wojak.png
483KB, 633x758px
>tfw used the exact same argument when my parents confronted me
>>
There's no need to resort to excuses when you can simply ask: why should I give up a comfortable position where I pay absolutely nothing?

Even when I have the resources available to leave home, I will not tap into them unless I am absolutely forced to. I simply see no advantage for me in leaving home.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.