[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2016 >still no concentration camps for plebs who wear

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: Cargo-Shorts-for-Men.jpg (34KB, 300x324px) Image search: [Google]
Cargo-Shorts-for-Men.jpg
34KB, 300x324px
>2016
>still no concentration camps for plebs who wear cargos, plaid shirts, autism shoes and wrangler jeans
wow
>>
File: DSC_0502.jpg (174KB, 564x676px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0502.jpg
174KB, 564x676px
find a new hobby
>>
>>34125994
I tried playing a guitar recently but it's hard.
>>
Anybody who doesn't wear CIA pants should be executed.
>>
>>34126033
30 minutes a night anon do it consistant for a month.
>>
>>34126131
t bh anon
shitposting >>>> playing guitar
there's no point trying
>>
>>34126033
Tabs of a song you like will help you infinitely. chords are difficult to learn, but with time you will get motivation to learn them. Tabs will give you progress that you can clearly hear, pick a song you like, listen and watch a cover of it and start learning the tab. play it slow then play it with the music. Ive been playing for 4 years and while im not where i want to be yet, im much better and find alot of enjoyment from it. learn some songs that are a little hard for you and youll get in the habit and be motivated to play. Drop D tuning really helped me when beginning because you can bar the whole fret and strum, older breaking benjamin has some really easy stuff that will make you feel like you're learing how to play and give you some strumming technique. strumming is the harder part imo.

Pick it up for 15-30 minutes a day and keep it up. Radiohead creep is an easy song with 3 chords, i reccomend playing it.
>>
>>34126205
As long as you enjoy what you're doin my man
>>
File: pocket-pants.jpg (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
pocket-pants.jpg
27KB, 400x400px
>>34125964
I literally only wear cargo pants and cargo shorts
Jeans & sweatpants dont have enough pockets and what other kind of shorts are there besides cargo shorts?
>>
>>34126213
Tabs are fun and give that instant payoff of beig able to recreate music you love, but you cant discount chords and scales and a bit of music theory, especially if you're looking at a four year plan of playing guitar.
Added bonus is, when you start integrating it your musicianship you start applying it to all the tabs you learn, and start seeing musical theory in practice of music you are already enjoying, you learn WHY you're playing it that way and WHY you're enjoying the sound so much.
>>
>>34125964
>still in 2016
Gas yourself into the new year kiddo
>>
>>34125964
>Still in 2016
here in 2017 cargo shorts are back in faggot
>>
Don't forget the winter fedora. Something I wear and was sad to find out its a winter fedora
>>
>>34125964

>2017
>cargo shorts come back into fashion
>faggot op gets BTFO and kills himself

Everyone wins!
>>
>>34126398
it keeps you motivated to keep playing durig the earier stages, but youre right, i dont wanna sound like im downplaying theory or chords, just it gets people wanting to stick with it
>>
what are autism shoes, i'm not clear on that
>>
>>34127101
I think it's important to at least keep it in mind right from the get go, as a 12+ year guitarist I did not and I regreted it having to start learning so late in the game. As it is now I've got an impressive level of technical skill and my musical theory is so fledgling compared, I couldn't imagine writing anything, and if you put me down with an actual studied musician to jam then holy shit I'm lost so fast. I'll tell anyone that asks I'm firmly a 'guitarist' and not a 'musician'
>>
>>34125964
cargo shorts/ pants are better than jeans desu
>>
>>34126033
I've got something hard for you qt ;)
>>
File: white-new-balance-sneaker.jpg (38KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
white-new-balance-sneaker.jpg
38KB, 1200x800px
>>34127252
this
I s2g this autism should be illegal
>>
>>34127252
it's something socially weird people call running shoes. i don't get it, they're tons less gay than square toed leather fag shoes or whatever
>>
File: 13159-902.jpg (21KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
13159-902.jpg
21KB, 500x500px
>>34127298
what is so bad about them? I use to have a pair like these
>>
are adidas superstars/ stan smith originals autism shoes? just checking
>>
>>34125994
Wow are those shoes Velcro?

REEEEEEE
>>
>>34127252
Apprently most skateboard shoes are autistic. I want to get less autistic skate shoes but I have no reason to get new ones since I hardly ever leave the house. Mine are primarily black with red, yellow, and green on them AKA Jamaican flag. Looks fucking autistic.
>>
>>34126364
What do you need all those pockets for? To carry around all the condoms you'll never use?
>>
>>34129111
no bullets
>>
File: shorts.png (197KB, 416x624px) Image search: [Google]
shorts.png
197KB, 416x624px
>>34129111
they're basically decorative, fucktons better than the picture i have attached to this post. faggot.
>>
>>34125964
if you get all prissy about what people wear you're a girl or you like it up the shitter thats the bottom line
>>
File: steal his look.png (1MB, 1100x1350px) Image search: [Google]
steal his look.png
1MB, 1100x1350px
>>34126085
>tfw a full cia ensemble would empty your savings account
>>
>>34129471
How does the polo shirt cost more than the jacket?
>>
>>34127298
>tfw unironicly own white Nike new ballance shoes as my only footwear
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.