[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he suffers on west HAHAHHHAHH Do you really think life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 27

File: 1483642599001.jpg (349KB, 1100x1416px) Image search: [Google]
1483642599001.jpg
349KB, 1100x1416px
>he suffers on west

HAHAHHHAHH

Do you really think life is so hard for you? Try to be NEET in Russia.

>nepotism 100x more than in western countries, even government jobs are almost hereditary title
>biggest wealth gap in entire world
>no neetbux
>instead you YOU PAY EXTRA TAX TO BE NEET called parasite tax
>Bachelor's tax: unmarried people pay extra tax
>vodka taxes so high over 100 people have died drinking cologne and hand sanitizers containing alcohol, Putin declared national emergency over holiday for this to stop sales

On top of this Russia is most matriarchal society in civilized world. In ancient 'Rus it was practice that daughters inherited all property except weapons, which were given to men. Men were expected to win wealth in battle, and those who failed could never get gf. Now we don't have natural selection to kill off unfortunate male losers, women outside tiny villages have impossible standards so instead we rely on alcohol, and now we can't even afford this. Life is true suffering here in ways you cannot understand.
>>
File: NASH KRYM.jpg (173KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
NASH KRYM.jpg
173KB, 1080x1080px
pic related, this is what Russian people must drink now that vodka is unaffordable to poor people on fixed/no income.
>>
How many girls under 18 are virgins in Russia?
>>
File: 1c Russian Sausage.jpg (345KB, 1404x680px) Image search: [Google]
1c Russian Sausage.jpg
345KB, 1404x680px
This is how sausage is protected in Russian stores since sanctions and ruble devaluation
>>
>>34125314
Or under 25?
>>
>>34125314
Depends where. Girls are more likely to keep their virtue in villages but are also usually uglier and will age faster from living hard life unless they find escape route.

In big cities almost 0%. Keep in mind Russia had USSR, literal marxism and not your meme 'cultural marxism' that /pol/tards whine about for almost 100 years.
>>
File: russian cheese.jpg (129KB, 759x427px) Image search: [Google]
russian cheese.jpg
129KB, 759x427px
this is what it looks like to buy decent cheese in russia. If cheese is not in such a case it is likely made with palm oil rather than milkfat.
>>
>>34125136
>living in Russia
>>
>>34125466
I can't help it, I was born into it and don't have escape route. All people who can escape find a way to do so. Russian women become whores and sell themselves into sex slavery just to get to the west. Males study hard in university for a chance to escape to west through work in western company.

If you have no education or pussy you are trapped here for eternity.
>>
>>34125422
post more info on russia faggot
>>
File: 1481556633001.gif (66KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481556633001.gif
66KB, 500x500px
>>34125503
what information do you want?

translator's note: this bear is one of the hottest memes of 2017 in Russian internet.
>>
What is the general sentiment towards america/trump

Are they bloodthirsty or do they know it's all bullshit and trump is going to be pretty bro
>>
Post more info on what is protected in Russian stores
>>
>>34125605
People are hopeful sanctions will end though I think this is too optimistic. General sentiment towards America is fuck them because American 'intellectuals' gave us shock therapy and the buffoon Yeltsin, but there is some hope for reconciliation. Relations were not always so bad, in fact USA and Tsarist Russia were allies for most of 19th century.

Putin has like 80-90%ish approval ratings even without cheating in elections, which he does anyways. Putin will definitely be president for life after restoring Crimea. As far as Trump goes, if he is good on his promises and restores good relations with Russia, it's good. If he is an idiot and fucks up everything this is good. USA interfered in Russian elections to give us Yeltsin so even if Putin himself hacked voting machines it is 100% justified.
>>
File: 1483205615764.png (817KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483205615764.png
817KB, 600x600px
>this is the third-world country Trump wants to be BFFs with even though they're blackmailing him
>>
Russian living in The Netherlands here. My mom really wants to go back to Russia and does not like The Netherlands. Seeing threads like this makes me wonder why. Not to mention the fact that it seems as if a lot of people are trying to escape from Russia.
>>
>>34125708
Don't Russians fear Putin? Have you still got some remnant of the secret police?
>>
>>34125667
most foreign products over a few dollars ($1 is about 60 rubles these days), particularly small ones which would be easy to pocket. Our stores don't have cameras everywhere like American stores. I've even seen Ritter Sport bars in such cases.
>>
>>34125765
Average Russian is beneath his notice, you can say what you want, but organizing political opposition to him will likely result in you going to jail. KGB is in control of the country, its disbanding was absolutely a joke. Entire collapse of the USSR is KGB manufactured phenomenon. FSB is the new KGB and has quite a few old KGB men, but the old high ranking members mostly disappeared into shadows and work with Putin behind scenes.

Putin is just a front for the shadow government.
>>
>>34125748
I can understand, old people are nostalgic for things. I have even heard people reminiscing over living in communist apartment blocks. The ones where bydlo sit in stairwell and piss everywhere while drunk, children shit down laundry chute, ect.

I also prefer russian means of socialization, russians are much more real people than westerners. But our material conditions are unbearable.
>>
>>34125823
Doesn't the Mafia have a huge amount of influence? I've heard Russia described as a mafia state
>>
>>34125880
How are Russians more real? Not doubting you just curious to hear your perspective
>>
Tell me about the oligarchs

And the Jewish revolution
>>
>>34125880
That's what my mother says as well. The sociolizing might be better for her and you. Having grown up here though i am not sure if i would be relaxed in terms of conversation with most russian people. Might be becauce of the realness of it. I am not used to that. I only show who i really am to my close friends. That might be the western way.
>>
>>34125880
>The ones where bydlo sit in stairwell and piss everywhere while drunk, children shit down laundry chute
I miss this too kek
>>
>>34125309
Is this some kind of loophole thing? Are they selling normal drinkable alcohol as cologne to avoid taxation?
>>
I heard in Soviet times they specifically subsidized the price of cheapo vodka so the plebs could get drunk and not get involved in any social or political consciousness. I dunno why they would reverse course and tax it instead, seems counterproductive to their aims.
>>
>>34125955
Russians do not talk about such bullshit as weather and pop culture and consider this a conversation. When you are at work, your coworker will invite you to his home where you will drink vodka and eat bread and discuss everything about life.

In west people ask you question: How is your day? The answer is always Good, and yours? There is no stupid nicety like this in Russia. If someone asks you how your day is, you answer honestly. You say it is terrible, you are stuck in rut, can't go nowhere. Then you drink and be sad together. Or if you are happy, you drink and be happy.

In America even if you are saying how miserable life is, you say such things with smiles and laughs. Also there is random smiling. Americans smile at everything, it makes them look like idiots. A Russian only smiles when he is happy.

>>34125927
It is difficult to determine where Russian state, private business, and mafia end and begin. Russian 'private' industry is basically all stolen soviet industry. During shock therapy whoever was in right place at right time ended up a billionaire. Yeltsin gave all kinds of state assets to his friends, and other bureaucrats just stole them when they saw an opportunity.

There is no businessman in Russia who got there through hard work, only through clever theft. That's why it amuses me that libertarian idiocy actually takes hold in minds of some young russians. It is the only thing stupider than being straight up liberast.
>>
You seem to speak good English Russia bro, why not do what your countrymen do, go to China on a tourist visa, and then work illegally as an English teacher in a tier 2 or below city while pretending to be English. Chinese suck ass at identifying white people and plenty of east euros get away with it. Even if it's a bit of a communist block ugly dump where you live you're used to that, and there is tons of Chinese pussy for white men.
>>
File: boyarka.jpg (383KB, 950x1425px) Image search: [Google]
boyarka.jpg
383KB, 950x1425px
>>34126098
You heard wrong. Vodka was restricted in soviet times and propagandized against. In 1990s we had vodka liberated and average lifespan of Russian males fell to about 55 years old. But now taxes are bringing back limitation of vodka. Fuck, they even declared beer as alcohol so this is not an option anymore.

>>34126024
exactly, these products are very cheap because they do not get alcohol taxed. picrel is a vending machine for hand sanitizer with screw off cap. Tell me, how do you apply such sanitizer in reasonable volumes without a squeeze bottle cap? Answer is you do not since nobody who buys such things uses as intended.
>>
>>34125401
So the qt pure Slavic gf is a myth? ;(
>>
>>34126104

ITT a self hating Russian pleb spouting usual nonsense
>>
File: images.png (2KB, 120x90px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
2KB, 120x90px
mummie clunge myy ass puzzy plaaaaase i would verrrryryy musch abretiate it nigger nigger igger nigger nigger faggot kike best pony best bony bronies are the most powerful race on earth my knickers are too tight owowo kek hahahah lllollllooooollllll red russia commi nigger
>>
>>34126104
>A Russian only smiles when he is happy.

Russians never smile
>>
>>34125581

Is there really that much of a difference between quality in life in Moscow/St. Petersburg versus the rest of the country (including other large cities)?

I've seen multiple Russians on here and on /pol/ say that Moscow and St. Petersburg are actually nicer and safer than many large western cities but are extremely expensive, and the rest of Russia is really shitty.
>>
>>34126219
He isn't self hating but it looks like you've already convinced yourself otherwise.
>>
>>34126104
>Also there is random smiling. Americans smile at everything, it makes them look like idiots. A Russian only smiles when he is happy.

It's strange to think a society can be so inured to misery over literally the entire span of its recorded history that the members of this culture think being in a good mood and smiling without an immediately obvious cause is a sign of buffoonery, since only the mentally impaired could be happy with life in general in their miserable country. Sad!
>>
What do you think of Dostoevsky
>>
>>34126179
>75% in giant red letters
>"contains ethyl alcohol"
that's hilarious
>>
>>34125339
This worries me. Are ruskies going to nuke us in revenge for sanctions?
>>
>>34126214
Absolutely a myth, pure slavic girls only exist in villages where her choice of men are ugly, stupid and poor village boys. And these girls are usually just as stupid ugly and poor.

One thing I will say about Russian women is they are more feminine. I have been to Finland several times and one of the most jarring things is how women, even pretty ones all dress like slobs. Russian girls in the city will dress up in high heels and nice dresses just to go shopping with friends.

But don't be fooled by their apperances. They are vicious, bloodthirsty, ruthless. And also they age poorly. Part of it is our climate which is hell for skin, other part is slavic genetics, and final part is their own internal nastiness. It's also kind of cultural standard for women to not stay too pretty after having children. Old implication of this was that a wife/husband who spends too much time on looks was looking to cheat.

But yes, my father died of heart attack probably caused by mother's shrewishness and nastiness. And I still must live with her.
>>
>>34126171
He has a translator fucktard learn2read/comprehend
>>
>>34126219
the robot is meant to filter out spam comments.
>>
>>34125401
So, how was life under USSR, better or worse, especially for men?
>>
>>34125339

Is that a shoplifting deterrent for sausages? I don't understand what prevents somebody from just pulling the sausage out through the top. I don't understand why you have to lock up sausages.
>>
>>34125136
How do you deal with the /pol/fags who talk up your country because Putin shits on gays?

Is it annoying?
>>
GOD I HATE YOU RUKIES

/summon minecraft:item_frame ~-2 ~+1 ~-1 {Facing:1,Invulnerable:1,Item:{id:"minecraft:filled_map",Damage:30,Count:1}}/summon minecraft:item_frame ~-2 ~+1 ~-1 {Facing:1,Invulnerable:1,Item:{id:"minecraft:filled_map",Damage:30,Count:1}}/summon minecraft:item_frame ~-2 ~+1 ~-1 {Facing:1,Invulnerable:1,Item:{id:"minecraft:filled_map",Damage:30,Count:1}}/summon minecraft:item_frame ~-2 ~+1 ~-1 {Facing:1,Invulnerable:1,Item:{id:"minecraft:filled_map",Damage:30,Count:1}}/summon minecraft:item_frame ~-2 ~+1 ~-1 {Facing:1,Invulnerable:1,Item:{id:"minecraft:filled_map",Damage:30,Count:1}}/summon minecraft:item_frame ~-2 ~+1 ~-1 {Facing:1,Invulnerable:1,Item:{id:"minecraft:filled_map",Damage:30,Count:1}}/summon minecraft:item_frame ~-2 ~+1 ~-1 {Facing:1,Invulnerable:1,Item:{id:"minecraft:filled_map",Damage:30,Count:1}}/summon minecraft:item_frame ~-2 ~+1 ~-1 {Facing:1,Invulnerable:1,Item:{id:"minecraft:filled_map",Damage:30,Count:1}}/summon minecraft:item_frame ~-2 ~+1 ~-1 {Facing:1,Invulnerable:1,Item:{id:"minecraft:filled_map",Damage:30,Count:1}}/summon minecraft:item_frame ~-2 ~+1 ~-1 {Facing:1,Invulnerable:1,Item:{id:"minecraft:filled_map",Damage:30,Count:1}}/summon minecraft:item_frame ~-2 ~+1 ~-1 {Facing:1,Invulnerable:1,Item:{id:"minecraft:filled_map",Damage:30,Count:1}}/summon minecraft:item_frame ~-2 ~+1 ~-1 {Facing:1,Invulnerable:1,Item:{id:"minecraft:filled_map",Damage:30,Count:1}}/summon minecraft:item_frame ~-2 ~+1 ~-1 {Facing:1,Invulnerable:1,Item:{id:"minecraft:filled_map",Damage:30,Count:1}}/summon minecraft:item_frame ~-2 ~+1 ~-1 {Facing:1,Invulnerable:1,Item:{id:"minecraft:filled_map",Damage:30,Count:1}}/summon minecraft:item_frame ~-2 ~+1 ~-1 {Facing:1,Invulnerable:1,Item:{id:"minecraft:filled_map",Damage:30,Count:1}}/summon minecraft:item_frame ~-2 ~+1 ~-1 {Facing:1,Invulnerable:1,Item:{id:"minecraft:filled_map",Damage:30,Count:1}}
>>
>>34126359
>t. retarded city boy
>>
>>34126396
It's tied on pretty tight so slipping it off will be hard, and because the ruble got devalued to hell and back so relatively speaking more Ruskies can't really afford them so they are more apt to steal them. But atleast Putin got Crimea woo hoo.
>>
>>34126277

Yes. It's comfy. Moscow in particular.
>>
>>34126277
This is true.

I've experienced a range of Russian cities, including Moscow. Moscow is very nice, comparable to the nice parts of big American cities without the shitty parts/ghettos. "Expensive" is relative to the rest of Russia, cost of living is about the same as a medium-sized American city, not super expensive like NYC or SF, unless you live right in the city center. The surrounding suburbs are even cheaper and also quite nice.

The rest of Russia is fucking awful.
>>
File: Russian water.jpg (1MB, 1824x3264px) Image search: [Google]
Russian water.jpg
1MB, 1824x3264px
>>34126277

I've visited St. Petersburg. It's Detroit with white people. Their tap water looks like this.
>>
File: 1477337248930.png (494KB, 629x497px) Image search: [Google]
1477337248930.png
494KB, 629x497px
>>34126277
Moscow/SPB have nicer areas, and then there are some other second cities like Novgorod that are okay, but most major cities are just as big shitholes as the poor villages but in different ways. Some are full of drug use, others are ridiculously polluted. Places like Norlisk, majority of population will die of cancer due to intense pollution.

>>34126294
Russians are brutal people for a brutal land.

>>34126324
He is inferior, mediocre quality author. I warn you though, do not get into discussions about russian literature in russia, because another positive trait is our academic class here is not all sissified like in the west. Even college professors will get drunk, fuck female faculty then fist fight each other over stupid academic disputes while in the west it is professor Schlomo Feinburgenstein jerking off to his wife fucking JaTayvius in other room while writing essay about how all people with white skin should be sent to concentration camps.

>>34126357
Probably not, if you invade maybe.
>>
>>34126567
do you like tchaikovsky or prokofiev
>>
File: seek medical help.jpg (24KB, 480x416px) Image search: [Google]
seek medical help.jpg
24KB, 480x416px
>>34126294
>to think a society can be so inured to misery over literally the entire span of its recorded history that the members of this culture think being in a good mood and smiling without an immediately obvious cause is a sign of buffoonery, since only the mentally impaired could be happy with life in general
This is true. People who are happy for no reason are mentally ill.
t.finn
>>
>>34126403
the fact that /pol/tards like putin is hilarious, putin is anti-nationalist. the vast majority of his political prisoners are from far right parties, not leftists who he gets along with. He says all kinds of shit like RUSSIA IS ALLY OF ISLAM, and ANYONE WHO SAYS RUSSIA IS FOR RUSSIANS IS A PROVOCATEUR IDIOT.

yet these cuckolds still worship his dick even as he bends over to Kadyrov.

>>34126394
I was born in final few years of USSR, I have no memories. All I remember were 90s were hell. My father would sew his paycheck into his jacket to avoid being mugged by hooligans before he got to bank, he would put money in bank then ruble value would fluctuate and he lost it before he could even spend it. We did not get to eat every night.
>>
>>34126360
saying "translator note" is probably a reference to anime, and not necessarily having a translator.

>>34126567
how old are you my chuvak
>>
>>34126634
Are Finns really even human though, let's be frank.
>>
File: nepobedimy.jpg (68KB, 849x471px) Image search: [Google]
nepobedimy.jpg
68KB, 849x471px
>>34126676
>yet these cuckolds still worship his dick even as he bends over to Kadyrov

together we are invincible :^)
>>
>>34126631
Gogol is the true patrician author of Russian literary tradition.
>>
>>34126679
The tragic thing is that we actually are.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GI1KZ1aVG0
>>
>>34126676
Do you believe that stuff about Putin's sexual proclivities? Not that there's anything wrong with them, whatever they are, of course.
>>
File: kadyrov.jpg (12KB, 301x167px) Image search: [Google]
kadyrov.jpg
12KB, 301x167px
>>34126719
daily reminder that Kadyrov bragged about killing his first Russian when he was a teenager and spent his young years participating in ethnic cleansing of Grozny where tens of thousands of Russians went missing, hundreds if not thousands of Russian women were captured and sold into sexual slavery, some are still probably in households of Arab princes.

This cosplayer gets to do whatever he wants because despite being a murderous criminal thug, he is the best guy to keep chechen mountain niggers under control to ensure access to Caspian.
>>
>>34126676
Did you ever read The Exiled?
>>
File: 1483827070777.jpg (94KB, 563x601px) Image search: [Google]
1483827070777.jpg
94KB, 563x601px
>>34126804
how isn't he assassinated yet?
>>
>>34126834
No, but if it's in reference to sewing money into clothes, this was actually common practice among salarymen who lived outside the few areas where police allowed safe movement for someone who looks like he has something. Some even put money into capsules and secreted it in their anus.
>>
File: Texkemi.jpg (946KB, 2800x2897px) Image search: [Google]
Texkemi.jpg
946KB, 2800x2897px
>>34126676
>ANYONE WHO SAYS RUSSIA IS FOR RUSSIANS IS A PROVOCATEUR IDIOT
He's not wrong.
>>
>>34126871
No it was just a magazine but targeted to expats in Russia during Yeltsin years, I wasn't responding to that particular post. They reported on Western plundering and horrible shit going on in the country. Putin shut them down and kicked them out but they blasted a lot of Western neoliberals in the country. It's edgy as fuck but I like them.
>>
>>34126868
Because Putin has propagandized him as a reformed man who is now Russia's great ally in Caucasus, holding back natural barbaric tendencies of these people for benefit of Russian people.

In reality Russia funnels billions of rubles into rebuilding Grozny, which instead of being a Russian city is now a Chechen city.
>>
>>34126929
>In reality Russia funnels billions of rubles into rebuilding Grozny, which instead of being a Russian city is now a Chechen city.

Least you could do for subjugating the Chechens for so long.
>>
>>34126885
When Russian nationalists are rattling sabers, it is not over Udmurts, Kalmyk, Mari or Komi, or even Yakuts. It's all about a few certain republics in Caucasus that should actually be ethnically genocided.

Wouldn't be the first time it has been done. During 19th century the Tsar had simlar issues with mountain niggers and just killed all of them or deported them to Turkey.
>>
>>34125136
Does your pee smell nice if you drink cologne?
>>
>>34126960
Chechens do not deserve subjugation, they don't even deserve to sniff Russian assholes, they deserve death and deportation.
>>
>>34126179
good lord, have you guys never heard of denatured alcohol?
>>
>>34127225
There are workarounds. My father taught me one, if you need liquor in winter, all you need is a bottle of window cleaner, a crowbar and a cup. Go outside, pour window cleaner on crowbar and let it drip into cup. All denaturing agents will freeze to the bar if its about average winter temperature here, and only alcohol will end up in cup.
>>
File: russia1.jpg (136KB, 865x640px) Image search: [Google]
russia1.jpg
136KB, 865x640px
>>34127008
But when they say "Russia for Russians" they mean "anyone who isn't a white ethnic russian should get the fuck out of russian territory" which is literally retarded.
>>
I thought all the russian robots because hackers
>>
>>34127281
until they switch the cleaner's formula and you don't notice it
>>
>>34127281
Russian parenting is degenerate as fuck.
>>
>>34127307
Well, you use any appropriate alcohol based substance. Most common denaturing agents used in Russia have a higher freezing point than alcohol.
>>
File: lisgjrdsgh.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
lisgjrdsgh.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>34127307
oh, you'll notice it
>>
>>34126104

Eastern Europeans on here seem to get all of their ideas about America and Americans from American media. It's media. It's fake.

We're all super smiley and nice... what? Most people are assholes to each other and are overly competitive.

Stopping to chat about the weather with strangers... Only elderly people do this, probably because they live alone, their shithead kids abandoned them and they have no one to talk to.

No one casually talks about pop culture either, where do you get this idea? If people at my job they talk about anything that's on the television, it's either some news story, politics or sports. Most of the conversations I have at my job involve joking around to make the workday easier or talking about life, politics, women or something.

Maybe this is because I live in the Northeast, but I really don't see this smiling stereotype at all. Maybe this is a Midwest/West Coast thing? If you went around smiling all the time where I live, people would be very suspicious of you.

Also the "how are you?" and "good, you" between customers and store clerks is kind of like the French "ca va." It's just a friendly greeting. If your friend or family member asks you how you are doing, then you actually tell them.

Friends drink to drown their sorrows too, do you really think people don't do that here? The one thing I will say though is that a lot of Americans don't drink with their coworkers like that (but some do). Half the people here avoid their coworkers outside of work.

I bet you also think we all live in shiny mcmansions and drive brand new cars too (maybe the wealthiest 10% of the population lives like that).

Europeans have a really warped view of the US. Eastern Europeans think we're all super rich, overly dramatic, smiley people who live in huge houses and buy fancy stuff all the time. Western Europeans think we're all gun-toting, pill-popping maniacs just waiting for an excuse to shoot somebody. You're both wrong.
>>
>>34127335
You don't understand, Russia in the 90s was basically apocalypse conditions. These were not degenerate party tricks for western children but rather survival skills.

Fallout games are extremely popular in Russia because it is like reliving childhood but with fantasy elements.
>>
>>34126104
>Also there is random smiling. Americans smile at everything, it makes them look like idiots.
Its not so bad. Its only annoying when americans go to other countries and whine; "Why are people not smiling so much? Why aren't total strangers smiling at me???"
Bitch, you are not entitled to smiles from people that don't even know you.
>>
>>34127373
Getting drunk on window cleaner is not a survival skill, you don't need to get drunk on garbage to survive.
>>
>>34127367
You seem more to have a warped view of how other countries view your nation desu senpai
>>
>>34126567
>>34126359
>>34126179
>>34126104
>>34125708
>>34125136
>>34126676

Thanks for writing these posts Rusbot.

What do you think of Alexsandr Dugin? Big influence in your country or no-name? We're led to believe in the West he is the leading ideas man or political theorist in Russia right now.

It's interesting you wrote about Putin hating the "far right" but Dugin seems pretty far right except for advocating a "Turko-Slavic" alliance that's mostly a geopolitical strategy and probably wouldn't last.

Finally, what do you think about treasure hunting in Russia? One of my professors sort of half joked about that being a good career idea. Some of those Hanseatic League cities might have big treasures stashed or forgotten out in the coutryside
>>
>>34125136
Daily reminder that eventually rogue millitary groups will launch nukes. It takes a couple dozen men in the millitary structure to do it. The probability of just ONE WMD not going of in the 2020s is slim. Pakistan has nukes just think PAKISTAN
>>
>>34127446
>Dugin

Clown with more relevance outside Russia outside of Russia. Which is not much. His political ideology is clearly based on butthurt and resentment of the west and that's not something which a nation worth preserving is built on. I would be amazed that western journalists fell for the 'dugin is important' meme, but they are all stooges.

Treasure hunting is funny, people still pull tanks out of random marshes here from WWII sometimes. Another thing people do is hunt for mastodon ivory in Siberia.
>>
>>34127409
You clearly do not understand Russia if you think alcohol is optional.
>>
>>34125136
I know people who import girls (legally you fags) from Russia and get betas in the west to pay tens of thousands to be pared up
>>
A++++++ thread
>>
Enjoyed the thread, thanks for the perspective russiabro
>>
>>34126678
>reference to anime
Holy fuck, you need to get out more.
>>
>>34127621
>>34127644
Wow it's an edgy unemployed faggot who thinks Russia is doomed because his mom berated him for being autistic in thier Stalin era apartment
>>
>>34127674
Russia is not doomed, Russia simply is.
>>
What's the general opinion on Armenians in Russia?
>>
File: phoenix.gif (2MB, 265x257px) Image search: [Google]
phoenix.gif
2MB, 265x257px
Do you guys even understand that you're being trolled?
>>
File: petrosyan.jpg (47KB, 443x600px) Image search: [Google]
petrosyan.jpg
47KB, 443x600px
>>34127734
They're meme worthy.
>>
>>34127786
Russian hackers must pay for fucking with is us
>>
>>34125339
>Take a scissor with you
>just cut off half of the sausage
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 937x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 937x1200px
Yeltsin was a mistake, but you can't possibly see Putin as an improvement. The whole Russian political scene is a disaster. It's been that way since the Revoultion. Communism will never work. Neither will socialism with a human face. And today, Putin is still destroying the already decaying country. Honestly, I see no redemption for Russia. Also you can't be that unsuccessful if you can speak English, unless you are just using a translator.
>>
>>34125339
People complain about America but at least Americans doesn't have to put videogame/electronics tier asset protection on fucking food.
>>
What's your opinion on Poland op
>>
>>34128295
Not him but I studied english in french in both my school and university and I'm a NEET because no work in medium sized city and no money and connections to move to Moscow at 28. Two of my classmates migrated to USA and my parents always tried to keep me close when I was a kid and then a student so it it like it is now.
>>
>>34128345
At least you people have escape option from your shithole country.
>>
>>34128368
>NEET on Russia
How do you survive? Are there welfare programmes similar to west?
>>
>>34128368
There's probably some way to weasel out of your country. Knowing two languages is valuable, especially English. You could try interning at a big company, like maybe Cargil, if they have operations in your country. Then just put in a word that you have experience with other languages and that you'd like to be transferred.
>>
>>34128433
Sonbasketry.
>>
>>34128433
I work sometimes. I don't spend much money so I can be a neet for half a year. Then I work a year. Then the circlew repeats.
>>34128438
You see the problem is to escape from Russia first you need to move from your hometown to Moscow. And in some cases it's as hard as moving to foreign country. One of the classmates won a greencard and the other one work at l'oreal but he moved to Moscow after the school. It's complicated and there's no guarantee that the result will be woth it.
>>
>>34128295

putin is based. you don't know jack, jack.
>>
>>34128557
what does based mean
>>
>>34128536
Why Moscow? There isn't anywhere else you could be?
>>
>>34128580
Good or cool
I don't agree that putin is either of those things but whatever
>>
>>34128536
How is internet outside big cities?
>>
File: 1tdrXmHm_38.jpg (99KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1tdrXmHm_38.jpg
99KB, 1200x675px
>>34128614
St.Petersburg and Yekaterinburg. That's all. All other cities are some degrees of Detroit's condition.
>>34128665
I live in 350k city so it's good for me. 100 mbit/s, very cheap. I think it's only bad in far northern or siberian cities.
>>
>>34128665
A pain, you need to go to your local telecommunications ministry and apply for an internet license to get a connection, takes several weeks, internet connection is very slow, functions as an intranet in Russia except for the weekends and holidays.
>>
Maybe you can convince Rus leaders American Democracy would fix your country and you could win a noble peace prize dummy
>>
>>34128888
lmao if you actually believe this.
>>
>>34126567
>professor Schlomo Feinburgenstein jerking off to his wife fucking JaTayvius in other room while writing essay about how all people with white skin should be sent to concentration camps.

Lost.
>>
Are you good at chess? Do you know many people who like and are good at chess?
>>
Show a picture of a mountain nigger!
>>
Have any Russians here seen the documentary called "Happy People"?

It's about Russians living in Siberia who hunt to survive.
>>
>>34125136
Syria here
>Serving in the military is forced
>High crime rate
>No one likes you because a few ass hats touched a few women in Germany
>Women and kids get all the food and water while you're fucked
>Internet is utter shit
>Power outages are rampant
>Arab
>You could at anytime basically live in a battlezone
Westernbots need to stop bitching.
>>
File: mountain nigger terrorist.jpg (48KB, 634x591px) Image search: [Google]
mountain nigger terrorist.jpg
48KB, 634x591px
>>34129241
You got culturally enriched by one, don't you remember?
>>
>>34125136
>On top of this Russia is most matriarchal society
This is true for slavs. While males do remove kebab, end of the day babushkas are in charge of everything.
>>
>>34129405
Russia has conscription too. You can dodge it though, I got out because I have asthma. One of my cousins escaped to Manchuria, others are in university.

What's worse, being forced to die for Assad as Syrian, or being forced to die for Assad as a Russian? At least Syrians can make a case that it matters who wins civil war and Assad is a least worst option. The only Russians it matters for are oligarchs seeking to make money with pipeline politics.
>>
>>34129452
I like Assad but in all honesty I stopped caring who wins as long as it isn't a Jihad group. I guess Russian military death is slightly worse, but people will always hate you for which army you choose. I joined Assad's army until my leg was horribly disabled near Palmyra. Even now my K*rdish neighbour keeps harassing me and stealing my stuff.
>>
>>34129508
If you're at war, just put a bullet in him
>>
>>34129574
We're not soldiers, we're just very ideologically different neighbours. We don't even live near K*rdish territory so why he even lives here I don't even know.
>>
>>34129603
Dude, bullet, it's the answer. People will forgive you if it's a war. To be serious, nah I'm kidding.(my grandfather was in wehrmacht, know enough about war) you good, throw hot soup on him though
>>
>>34129665
>hot soup
I can pour it down his pants so orphan kids can bang-bang him and make him look like a pedophile. That way he'll be sent away and I won't see him again.
>>
>>34129722
That's using your noodle
>>
This is a troll. Normally I'd ignore it but this is a clever one so I'll take the time to point out what's wrong with it. Russia as the most matriarchal society on earth? LOL. You haven't seen nothing, but it is at least believable that a Russian man might think that, women suck everywhere. But no real Russian could believe that the bachelor tax and the parasite tax are still in effect, they were abolished shortly after the fall of the Soviet Union.
>>
>>34129754
>This is a troll.
No shit Einstein?
>>
>>34125708
They still practice shock therapy in Russia?
>>
>>34129812
It is only used to turn faggots into normal men nowadays.
>>
>>34129754
Parasite tax is actually in effect, Bachelor's tax hasn't been reinstated but there have been many proposals to bring it back and it still exists in Belarus. IIRC even Poles were considering it.
>>
File: Screenshot_2.png (4KB, 328x73px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
4KB, 328x73px
>>34129920
That's all I wanted to say.
>>
File: 1482880753738.jpg (42KB, 303x435px) Image search: [Google]
1482880753738.jpg
42KB, 303x435px
>>34129754
It's the same thread as a week ago, still no new stuff. It is either a very mediocre troll or pacanchik s internetom, who finally found his way here and can whine his heart out.

I'm not saying living in Russia is heaven, it is as bad as people tell it to be(even worse), but there are always benefits to a certain situation.
>>
>>34130019
As a slav that was funny to read
>>
>>34129452
>claims to be Russian
>not understanding basic politics and why we even fight in Syria

C'mon now, at least this you should know or current education went so much downhill in last 5-6 years?
>>
>>34130214
So, why are you guys fighting in Syria, my Russian comrade?
>>
>>34130302
Are you serious? Not even him, but do you really know so little about the world?
>>
>>34130302
We'll start with basics:

First, cause we need to still keep attention away from Ukraine conflicts.

Secondly, Flailing our military power around on the "same level" as big boys. Just to showcase that we can actually make warfare not only at our border.

Third and final: If Syria to be captured there's only 1 country left before we're being REALLY pressured - Iran. We've been allies for a long time and if Syria falls next one to get under pressure is Iran, check map and see how strategically it's placed.

I'm not even mentioning oil and gas deposits.
>>
How hard would it be to get an entourage of Russians to drink with and act as my bodyguards?
>>
>>34130487
You forgot about the base at tartus(I think) and acces to the Mediterranean
>>
>>34130543
Pretty easy, until they're drunk themselves and you're being kicked around for more booze money.

Only people you can trust are your best friends. In many cases you're just fucked.
>>
>>34125136
Russia is fun and game's compared to fucking Mexico.
>>
>>34125136
>Bachelor's tax: unmarried people pay extra tax
>instead you YOU PAY EXTRA TAX TO BE NEET called parasite tax
that was in USSR (or current Belarus)
now russia is still kinda liberal
>>
File: anon-3568883.jpg (107KB, 811x811px) Image search: [Google]
anon-3568883.jpg
107KB, 811x811px
>>34130571
Should've mentioned in more in just strategic part of the question. Deffo can elaborate a bit more on all of these.

I, honestly, don't like talk politics and I'm not living in Russia anymore, but general knowledge is still important. Especially about current events.

>>34130603
Well, I'd rate it pretty even.
>>
>>34130603
Yeah but those people aren't even humans, fuck mexico
>>
>>34130633
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ax68rWI4Tuk
>>
>>34126567
>He hasn't been to an actual western university

I assure you, the female students are the best perks
>>
>>34130633
I'm human anon, 100% skin, feels and bones
>>
>>34126721
>Tchaikovsky and Prokofiev
>literary tradition
Tell me you're not actually this fucking stupid.
>>
>>34130336
I like to hear from other people's perspectives.

>>34130487
Thanks
>>
>>34130862
100%? How much of it is taco Paco?
>>
>>34131020
I ate a tacos yesterday, so 1.0% I guess.
>>
why wouldnt op be worried about getting thrown in a gulag for making this thread?
>>
>>34131116
It's not that bad, yet.

Not original
>>
russian here too. lol @ americans thinking they have it hard. try surviving highschool in russia as an autist. you'd legit kill yourself
>>
>>34131175
Is bullying serious in Russia?
>>
>>34131175
Care to elaborate what it's like at russian highschools and your struggles?

I'm genuinely curious cause you're probably right.
>>
Life in Russia is so shit yet you love Putin who makes it that way. He has the power to change things but you don't get rid of him. Why? Because he told you to blame Americans for your problems instead?
>>
>>34131258
Yes, people die
>>
>>34131283
>yet you love Putin who makes it that way
Kek. I'm pretty sure it's shit because it's a frozen wasteland and the people are merely a reflection of that
>>
>>34131258
not the guy you're replying to. It is, especially if it's below average area school.

But I felt that overall it's easier to survive russian school, you learn life pretty early and you won't get sued for damages\harm in most cases. Basically if you're autist enough to go rage mode and you'll succeed to beat up your bully he'll have to take it. If he tattle he'll lose respect.

If you lose, well, you'll get your shit stomped in, but, they'll think twice about fucking with you in the same fashion, they've got shit to lose.
>>
>>34131286
But is it very common? In America it usually doesn't go much further than mean words or exclusion.
>>
>>34131306
Could be better if your leader wasn't stealing money from your pockets for himself and his cronies, at least.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Putin's_Palace

Not to mention his hidden $200 bn fortune.
>>
>>34131319
>In America it usually doesn't go much further than mean words or exclusion.
Dam, you'd expect worse with all the gangs and what not. I guess the movies exaggerate
>>
>>34131329
We know, it's like saying that Pope is a saint for all Christians.

There's no alternative currently + we need to remove whole government to change anything. Putin himself doesn't decide a lot, however surprising it can sound.
>>
>>34126885
>>34127008
Tell me how autonomous are these republics and smaller okrugs.
Because as far as I know most of those republics house a substantial ethnic group and considering you guys have over 100 recognised ethnic groups yet Russia is relatively stable country with no massive infightings and such, well apart from mentioned Chechens.
>>
>>34131340
I meant for whites. Inner city nig/spic schools are hell
>>
>>34125136
if you're a NEET without having the required means, you are an idiot
>>
>>34131394
Explain Columbine then? I do not for a second believe those guys weren't brutally bullied
>>
>>34127281
Similar things happened during Winter and Continuation War here in Finland.
Troops would steal medical tinctures and pretty much anything containing alcohol, ran it down, for example a tank track during winter and collected the alcohol that did not freeze.
>>
>>34131425
those guys were literal psychopaths
they were not bullied
get your facts straight before you open your mouth boy
>>
>>34131441
That's such a dumb excuse. You're dumb if you think environment wasn't a factor.
>>
>>34125136
>outside tiny villages
that only leaves st petersburg and moscow. moscow is like new york in every possible way, and peter is like most big european cities with the exception of the last few years being more shitty in terms of economy, and cold winters. both have been completely westernized.

>muh nepotism
get over it and prove yourself.
>muh alcohol
whether or not the system is shit, living breathing Russians are almost all retards. you can't blame geography for that. you can't even blame the wars and government for that. if you stand out among those retards, you go and get a high paying job with govt contracts while traveling around the world half of the year because there's no actual work to do. besides that, being a faggot NEET is the same anywhere in the world.
>>
>>34125730
I want to drill granny stein so hard mhmhmhmhm
Thread posts: 181
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.