[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just... I want it to stop, man. I don't want to be anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Pizza in its place.jpg (531KB, 1152x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Pizza in its place.jpg
531KB, 1152x1536px
I just... I want it to stop, man.

I don't want to be anything with my life.I don't want to do anything. I want to curl up and sleep and die. Every waking moment there's a chiding voice in my head berating and attacking me. No matter what I do I'll always be a fucking loser ass faggot who hates himself more than words could describe.

God I need to take myself to a hospital

I have a gf, I have a loving home, good friends, I even do well for myself. I just can't stand existence.

I've tried all that "rebelling against absurdity" shit, but that voice in me tells me how desperate and childish I'm becoming in my grasping for reasons to live. I've long since done away with the guilt of suicide. It was only a minor hindrance.

I'm so sick of myself. I hate it. I lie to my therapist, I lie to my psychiatrist, I lie to everyone. They all think I'm okay when I'm unironically one step closer to the edge every day.

I tell myself that suicide is robbery but it's starting to look like my only way out. Things can't keep going on like this
>>
Get the fuck to a psychiatrist. It sounds like you're doing better than most of us are. The right drug might snap your brain into order
>>
>>34125073
I already take anti psychotics for Schizophrenia.

They've robbed me of creativity and the spark of joy in life. If I have no creativity, I literally have nothing (and even then, I've always been a mediocre writer).
>>
>I literally have nothing
Except a gf, a loving home and good friends.
>>
>>34125158
And in spite of all of that, I still wanna suck start a 12 gauge. I don't know man. I know I have it pretty good, but these things don't bring me happiness.

Maybe I take them for granted. I don't know. Does it matter? We're all gonna die.
>>
>>34125232
I was just being an ass anon.

I agree that existence is shit and is in no way worth any effort. Day after day, it's the same stuff, a whole bunch of petty shit.
I just don't get what people see in any of it.

Does the fact that nothing brings you happiness frustrate you? I mean if we're all gonna die in the end why not just be apathetic to it all and ride it out, instead of focusing on how much everything sucks?
>>
If you feel that life is shit you have expectations hidden of how life should be
>>
>>34125369
It's just that I never want to do any of the stuff I do. It's like I'm forcing myself to exist and I hate every minute of it.

I could just shut down and stoically take life as it comes, man, but it's like I'm being led by a leash off the cliff.

>I just don't get what people see in any of it.

I thought I saw beauty and love and opportunity, but now all I see is the bad.
>>
>>34125434
Where would I be getting those expectations from?

>>34125443
Maybe there's a reason why you force yourself?

As for leash thing, there's no point fighting against life, no one really has control they just try to make the most of what they got.

Although I suppose suicide would be a successful defiance of life but there's no guarantee that you won't be recreated a gorillian years later to suffer again.

I'd say to stop trying to defy life or coming up with reasons to live and just do it. Otherwise I'm not really sure what else you could do.
>>
File: osho.jpg (67KB, 918x622px) Image search: [Google]
osho.jpg
67KB, 918x622px
>>34125037
stop lying.
once you do this you will stop hating yourself.
I was the same way. look into the Tao
>>
File: hpep.jpg (14KB, 200x252px) Image search: [Google]
hpep.jpg
14KB, 200x252px
there is no shame in a suicide, but it still is a waste

- Give up all hope
- Submit to your life as is
- Do exhausting work
- Forget yourself
- Be kind

It's not gonna be alright, but if you persist, you will be stronger in time.
>>
how do you have a girlfriend with such pessimist self destructive attitude?
i find it absurd
>>
>>34125232
>And in spite of all of that, I still wanna suck start a 12 gauge. I don't know man.

you will know once your family gf and friends leave you.
either you toughen up now and stop being a bitch or face the music later
>>
>>34126071
this. i feel like part of the reason i am "no gf" is because I'm so negative all the time. yet here comes OP, who is psychotic and suicidal, yet has a GF
>>
>>34126998
>>34126071

he's attractive and/or has money

not difficult to understand
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.