[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots I need your opinion on something that happened earlier

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 5

File: 1482713140572.jpg (90KB, 526x701px) Image search: [Google]
1482713140572.jpg
90KB, 526x701px
Robots I need your opinion on something that happened earlier

>in the car with my dad
>on our way home where my mom is
>having a conversation
>while I'm trying to say something, dad interrupts me to call mom to talk about something trivial with her even though we were about to be home in two minutes

I found it a little bit rude desu

Why would you do that to someone

I can't even have a fucking conversation with my dad.
>>
>>34124477
yeah that's incredibly rude
>>
File: 1475343792930.jpg (330KB, 1017x579px) Image search: [Google]
1475343792930.jpg
330KB, 1017x579px
>>34124498
When I brought it up he said it was nothing. Later I overheard him talking about it with my mom and making fun of me.
>>
File: tumblr_nshv2vqMHy1ubm73lo1_500.png (49KB, 451x485px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nshv2vqMHy1ubm73lo1_500.png
49KB, 451x485px
>>34124498
He refuses to apologize. Now he's turning it around on me and saying I'm the bad guy here.
>>
File: 1480290612410.jpg (125KB, 763x1047px) Image search: [Google]
1480290612410.jpg
125KB, 763x1047px
It's even worse when you are trying to talk with someone and they interrupt you mid-sentence when you were talking and feel completely justified in doing so without addressing the point you were just talking about.

Or when you say something and you have to repeat yourself because they weren't really listening.

Or when you say something but the other person misunderstands and stumbles upon the idea you presented and parades it around as if it was their own discovery despite it being handed to them 5 seconds prior on a silver platter.

Or having to repeat yourself because you are too quiet.

Or the other party doesn't understand your idea so you have to re-explain it ad nauseam until it loses its potency or meaning in the moment.

Or having people completely disregard your opinions to the point of angering you and then having them write you off anyway because you are mad and somehow wrong by being mad even if you were initially correct.

Or when you try to make small talk about one of your interests they cut you off and start a new idea even though you try your best to indulge them in their small talk or things that are important to them.

It's easier for me to just be Mute at this point. I wish I could just use telepathy to directly convey the thoughts I am feeling to others instead of trying to awkwardly fit the remaining odds and ends together to form a coherent idea that the other person won't understand.
>>
File: 1479914058682.jpg (180KB, 811x1082px) Image search: [Google]
1479914058682.jpg
180KB, 811x1082px
>>34124772
>It's easier for me to just be Mute at this point.

I wish I could do that but my parents get mad at me if I don't talk.

And when I do talk they just walk all over me.

But I can't do anything about it. I have no power here.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.