[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>employers don't care about your race or skin color.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1449207905790s.jpg (7KB, 250x222px) Image search: [Google]
1449207905790s.jpg
7KB, 250x222px
>employers don't care about your race or skin color. just show that you are skilled and have willingness to work and succeed

i really believed that when i was little
>>
>>34123168
Yee da evil white patriarki right xD
>>
>>34123205
>be white
>hear someone complaine about racism
>IF YOU WAS RESPONSIBLE UPPITY NIGGA THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED
>BEFRIED A BLACK PERSON?? HAHA FUCK ALL BLACKS
>>
>>34123289
It's time to take your medication bro
>>
>>34123289
>uppity nigga
What's it like being everything wrong with our race?
>>
>>34123168
>be white
>work with other white people
>we recently hire a black dude
>I'm the only person on the staff who isn't a racist fuck
>everybody hates me and black dude
>ffw to last month
>old manager quits, we get a new one
>he's black
>me and blackbro mention racism problem to new manager
>slowly, all the coworkers I hate start getting laid off

Sometimes racism gets punished, OP.
>>
>>34123168
>just be nice to her and she will like you
>just finish x degree and you'll get a good job no problem
>just be productive at your job and the boss will notice
It's like playing the game of life on nightmare mode when they tell you these rules since childhood.
>>
>>34123699
Nice.

aaaanditsnotoriginal
>>
>>34123643
Non-American here. Please explain.
>>
>>34123699
You're invited to the cookout , my dude
>>
>>34124157
Why do niggers love chicken so much?
>>
>>34123168
>Women don't care about your race or skin color. just show that you are kind and have willingness to provide and succeed

I really belived that when I was a teenager
>>
>>34124184
It's the savagery of picking up meat on the bone and tearing into it like a starving, imprisoned beast begging to be set free.
>>
File: IMG_0344.jpg (39KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0344.jpg
39KB, 640x519px
>>34124188
So are you implying they do care about that now?
>>
Inb4 this gets deleted because the mods think it's spam.
>>
>>34124037

being a normal upstanding citizen (having a job, speaking english in a way people can understand, not doing drugs, not on welfare) is "acting white", and is actively disparaged and looked down upon in the black community. blacks that do this are made fun of, being called uppity/uncle toms or spoken to like they think they're better than other blacks (they are) because they aren't useless fuckwads.

welcome to america.
>>
>>34123168
Agreed. Whites can't get jobs now because MUH QUOTAS!!!
>>
>>34124430
What's the uppity thing though? I hear it mostly from white racists.
>>
>>34124508
>I hear it mostly from white racists.

No, you don't.
>>
>>34124523
Yes I do. I've always heard "coon" and "uncle tom" from blacks and "uppity" from whites.
>>
>>34124570

they're both essentially the same thing seen from opposite sides of the spectrum.

dumb blacks assume they're trying to suck up to whitey --> uncle tom
racist whites assume they're acting contrary to their natural subhuman ways --> uppity

coon is just another insult though, like nigger.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.