[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nintendo unironically thinks the average kid in the west is going

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: zelda.jpg (449KB, 2000x1125px)
zelda.jpg
449KB, 2000x1125px
Nintendo unironically thinks the average kid in the west is going to beg their parents to buy the switch so they can play zelda, KEK,
>>
Happened with the 64 and to a lesser extent the Gamecube
>>
>>34122867
/r9k/ - Video Games
>>
>>34122886
nintendo shills will remove my thread if i put it there
>>
Looking at the marketing I actually think it's targeted at nostalgic millennials

The video is all young urban adults toting it around on planes and roadtrips and parties and such
>>
What was announced today?
>>
>>34122922
im op and i agree with you 100% i just cant see kids caring much at all. but maybe im wrong i dont know
>>
>>34122922
if you remove the nostalgic factor it just looks like every game ever made, people have been taking things from zelda since the beginning
>>
>>34122968

what did he mean by this origianlly?
>>
Gaming is actually on the decline with younger generation. It peaked with millenials.
>>
>>34122918
are you retarded?
/v/ is shitting on them
>>
>>34122918
Are you actually fucking dumb.
>>
>>34123001
the game looks like Ive played it before
>>
File: kylorenpe.jpg (95KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
kylorenpe.jpg
95KB, 800x800px
>Mario Kart 8, a port with only minor superfluous new content added, is not a launch title
>Super Mario Odyssey, by far the biggest killer app they could have, is not a launch title
>Splatoon 2, a definite system seller, is not a launch title
>not even the semi-interesting ARMS is a launch title
>the ONLY worthwhile launch title is fucking Legend of Zelda
How could they fuck up so badly? I don't like the Zelda franchise at all. And you're telling me they couldn't have fucking Mario Kart ready at launch? The Switch went from Day 1 buy from Day TBD buy for me
>>
>>34123035
Nintendo shill identified , original shill
>>
>>34123068
I care about Zelda but at this point I'll probably buy a cheap wii u for the new zelda, pikmin and bayonetta I guess. I'm curious about X as well, but I'll probably dislike it.

Any other good Wii U games?
>>
File: wii-u-alex.jpg (944KB, 2500x1667px) Image search: [Google]
wii-u-alex.jpg
944KB, 2500x1667px
>>34123116
op here i was thinking of doing the same thing, looks bretty decent to me
>>
>>34123068

most likely they are banking on the system having a long lifespan so the launch date is really irrelevant

their target market of yuppie millenials is not going to line up at midnight to buy a console, from a business perspective day 1 sales are meaningless to them
>>
>>34123086
No you retard. I mean /v/ fucking hates it, me included. No one's gonna remove your popular opinion.
>>
>>34122867
I have to get my 500 dollar SMT machine
>>
>>34122867
>Nintendo would rather do this stupid shit and go mobile instead of just making better games

I blame millennials and them being the faggiest generation since 1260.
>>
>>34122867
>No F-Zero

It's shit
>>
>>34124006
I bet you play it just to kill friends.
>>
I got Wii U on sale years ago, only want to play Zelda atm. And I'm not paying over $500 just for Mario. Needs a price cut for me to get it.
>>
My musician normie room mates would eat this shit up if they had the money. Theyre playing Ocorina of time on a gamecube. My nostalgia fag friends are also jizzing their pants over it. Im kinda meh on it even though I love nintendo handhelds. But this probably wont bring back couch coop like i hoped.
>>
>>34122928
Mario Odyssey
1, 2, switch
Splatoon 2
New Zelda trailer
Arms
And several others
https://www.nintendo.com/games/switch/
>>
File: boojak.jpg (36KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
boojak.jpg
36KB, 500x500px
All I want is a new fucking Animal Crossing. That would move a ton of consoles if it shipped Day 1. I like Zelda but I don't care about it enough to buy a Switch just for that so I will probably wait until the new Mario game comes out. I don't know why Nintendo refuses to make smart business decisions.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.