[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be non-white mutt >See white people get triggered when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: AMR-1.jpg (29KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
AMR-1.jpg
29KB, 480x480px
>be non-white mutt
>See white people get triggered when someone says "nigger,chink or spic"
>You laugh it off but they stay angry

Everytime its always a whiter person who gets triggered by this.Lol why are you guys so sensitive?like for real its just words and its cringey seeing you dudes get on your moral high ground as if you know better than us.
>>
>>34122827
Two Conservatives walk into a bar. They watch Fox News and leave the bar convinced that the Earth is flat and Obama wants to kill their grandparents.
>>
>>34123371
Two conservatives walk into a bar. They enjoy their time at the bar, as they haven't devoted their lives to being miserable cunts.
>>
>>34122827
Maybe because your edgy jokes aren't funny
>>
>>34123414
No, they spend their time arguing about people on welfare and immigrants
>>
>>34123371
Two liberals walk into a bar. They notice that there are only white people in there and decide that it is problematic, so they go back to their house and turn on the tv, Fox News is on, but they remember that Jon Stewart said Fox news is bad and says crazy things that make them feel bad, so they change it over to "unbiased" CNN, and smugly laugh at all the fools watching "Faux news" while they listen to Anderson Cooper rant about an unverified Russian conspiracy.
>>
Whites have an inherent need to virtue posture. We were the worst about it back when religion was a big deal, now the religious dogma has just been replaced with "modern" ideology.
>>
>>34123596
So you cry about them? I'm referring to 4chan btw if this was some normie website i wouldnt be suprised but here?
>>
>>34123371
>>34123414
>>34123673
>>34123804
just fuck already. get it over with
>>
>>34122827
those white people simply enjoy the feeling of power and moral superiority they feel when they go around looking for things to get offended about.
>>
>>34124070
Bingo.

ravioli ravioli give me originoli
>>
>>34122827
Who's the one on the left?

oorriiggiinnaall
>>
>>34124312
Elizabeth "Sitting Bull" Warren
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.