[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everywhere I look it's Nintendo this, Nintendo that... Who

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1483648219996.gif (13KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
1483648219996.gif
13KB, 100x100px
Everywhere I look it's Nintendo this, Nintendo that... Who gives a fuck?

Seriously, who buys this crap? Fucking fedora nintentards. Fucking sheeple.

It's kinda fascinating how a company can milk the same fucking cow (Mario and Zelda) for 30 years though.
>>
The fanboys are autistic and will eat up anything this company shits out.
Just ignore it.
They all bought the wii u. They'll all buy the switch.
The quality and the amount of games are irrelevant. It's like a religion.
>>
>>34122653
Everywhere I look it's autism this, autism that... Who gives a fuck, /r9k/?
>>
>>34122909
Yeah, I don't really care what these retards buy, what annoys me is that it's shitting up my RSS feeds and some boards I visit, even on fucking /g/ it has multiple threads every day at any time.

Everyone is talking about this shit. It's like when the britcuck royal family wedding was everywhere.
>>
>>34122653
Out of all video game platforms, the nintendo fanbase is easily the most autistic. It's manchildren that play their DS in public at restaurants or some fedora fag that will fight you to the death about zelda on the n64 being the best game in history. The party games are fun, but most of the people that have it probably play alone.
>>
>>34122653
I was at Gamestop this morning at 7 AM to wait to preorder a Nintendo Switch and the new Zelda.
No one else showed up until 9:00, then at 9:30 we all lined up outside the door and started talking.
I chatted with a fellow video games connoisseur while some fat Chad and his gf were snickering, probably scalpers the cunts.
>>
I haven't had a Nintendo console since the 64. I drunkenly preordered a Switch last night for reasons unknown. I thought about cancelling the preorder but then hatched an evil plan. I went to gamestop and preordered another one which I will sell for at least 150% of its msrp when I get it. If people want them enough I'll be able to sell it for enough or almost enough to pay for the one I keep. If not I'll sell them both. Either way I can't lose.
>>
>>34122653
If human influence ever spreads into the stars, Pokemon will dominate the galaxy

there probably exist a pokemon alternative among the stars right now with trillions of alien mons in it

WE could be apart of a monster catching game. Earth is in box 50,000
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.