[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw always treated like shit >parents had little to no respect

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

Tfw always treated like shit
>parents had little to no respect for privacy as a kid
>never had friends
>classmates would mock me when i/they walked by like some kind of stray dog

>ff to now
>my family talks shit about me when im in the room like im not even there
>they have actually thrown pop-its at my door while i was sleeping
>i am the butt of almost every joke everywhere i am (awkwardlaugh.mp3)
>never addressed directly unless being told to do something or being made fun of
>always excluded from things
>most guests who come over rarely even acknowledge me
>literally the only one at work who sits alone at lunch bc everyone ignores me
>am convinced that people dont even see me as a person

Somebody feel with me
>>
File: 59a.jpg (32KB, 341x512px)
59a.jpg
32KB, 341x512px
stop wasting your time in this unfair world, the life that we robots truly deserve is out there
>>
File: 1480500423363.jpg (29KB, 258x360px)
1480500423363.jpg
29KB, 258x360px
>>34122606
>they have actually thrown pop-its at my door while i was sleeping

thanks for the laugh OP

i can just imagine your autistic waddling out like a penguin in anger
>>
File: LilPepeWizzard.jpg (6KB, 250x193px)
LilPepeWizzard.jpg
6KB, 250x193px
>>34122606
>OP retarded for still sticking out with family
>CUT EM' FUCKING LOOSE YOU DUM DUM
>>
File: images (17).jpg (27KB, 391x300px)
images (17).jpg
27KB, 391x300px
>>34122606
I feel you.
Origenalo
>>
>>34122680
It sucked too cause it turned out they were trying to get them under the door so i would step on them
>>
>>34122640
This image is making me seriously think again about life.
>>
File: 0502 - 3PfY6vY.jpg (82KB, 374x363px)
0502 - 3PfY6vY.jpg
82KB, 374x363px
this reminds me of when my family comes over for the holidays

>literally everyone talks over me, ignores me and laughs at me
>even my siblings and parents who usually treat me like a human being
>one cousin mocks me whenever I speak
>repeats everything I say with a high pitched tone until I stop talking

>they go out places without even telling me
>I'll wake up and find they all left without even telling me

>in the other room I can hear them talking about how I'm a friendless loser with no gf
>whenever I come into the room they yell "HEY LOOK ANON'S OUT OF HIS CAVE HAHA"

Every time family comes over I go out in my car and drive to a motel until they leave. My parents give me a half assed "but anon, they're family!" as if they care.

feels bad man, I hate everyone. I really don't understand why they're so mean to me.
>>
File: 1483395471454.jpg (57KB, 317x800px)
1483395471454.jpg
57KB, 317x800px
>>34124720
This shit. Then they wonder why I don't like to hang around them
>>
>>34124720
Why do you even treat them as your family? They're not worthy of your atention
>>
File: 1482345545789.jpg (21KB, 320x320px)
1482345545789.jpg
21KB, 320x320px
>>34124720
>>whenever I come into the room they yell "HEY LOOK ANON'S OUT OF HIS CAVE HAHA"
iktf
>>
>>34125944
Sacrificing my dignity is the only way that I'll ever receive social attention and love from anybody. It's been a running theme since kindergarten.
Plus my family supports me for now. feels bad.

I'll probably become a giant hermit in ~5 years when I can afford to do so.
>>
>>34126291
Do you have a job? If not, it is better to search for one. Later, when nobody else remembers you (I know it's kinda das but) try searching an decent woman, there will be nobody to tell your past to anyone and you can try having a good social experience with her. And you will already have a job from the past.
>>
>>34126450
It's kinda sad*
Correction
>>
>>34122606
Literally the only option is to go on a killing spree. I have no idea how someone can be constantly shitted on for years and not start murdering people. I get inconvenienced in the slightest and just want to start beating the shit out of people
>>
>>34126450
I'm working on getting my degree, I can't leave yet. I'm used to it anyway, I can put up with it for a little bit more.
>>
>>34122606
tell us more

now
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.