[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Get unironicaly popular trough internet >Always

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

>Be me
>Get unironicaly popular trough internet
>Always been a huge loner
>My phone is always fucking ringing so I put it on silent all the time
>All my social media accounts are spammed to hell. Everyone wants their 15 seconds of attention.
>So many girls keep messaging me expecting me to just roll with it. Some are cute but they need a lot of fucking attention.
>Always have fights with my friends and people I speak to sometimes because they get butthurt if I don't answer them the same minute.
>I try my best to be nice to everybody but I just don't have the time
>I get shit gifted all the time I don't even ask for and have to act like I give a fuck. Otherwise I'm afraid they're going to off themselves.
>nobody is honest, they will always agree with you
>some people irrationally hate you

Fuck this shit.
>>
are you robert benfer
>>
>>34122227
No I am not. Originale
>>
menaquinone?
>>
File: image.png (417KB, 757x720px)
image.png
417KB, 757x720px
Who is you
Can guarantee i won't treat you any different just because you more internet points than most people
>>
>>34122147
I don't expect you to say who you are, I believe you though. I know how it feels when people don't believe in you.

So what do you do? Can you give us some sort of idea of how you got famous?
>>
>>34122646
Youtube/Social media/Gaming I'm part of a group
>>
>>34122946
So you're the cancer of the internet and this is some subtle autistic bragging thread. End yourself.
>>
Notch detected.
>>
>>34122976
>people irrationally hate you

Check
>>
>>34123029
>tries to act smug
>youtube lper for a living
wew
>>
>>34122946
LPer?
>>
>>34122147
I know it's you Dennis you acne ridden manchild
>>
>>34122147
>say you'll respond to all the comments
>video blows up and you get comments everyday for the next few months
>feel bad because you can't be asked to help the people even though you see the comments

I want to stay and a comfy 5 digit sub number forever
>>
>>34122147
Um keem
>>
>>34122982
yea probably some mini notch (e.g. toby fox?)

or some edgy streamer like vvvortic (who's admittedly kind of funny)
>>
Fucking Alex Wavves
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.