[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go on online dating date with grill >she's a fake

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

>Go on online dating date with grill
>she's a fake blonde, the kind that doesn't even attempt to pretend she's a real blonde
>kiss her at the end of the date
>she kisses me back, hard
>we take the subway, get to her stop
>I say "hey, that's your stop, you should get off"
>she does
>she texts me "I didn't REALLY want to get off the subway"
>why am I like this
>why did I make her get off instead of letting her come home with me
>why did I let my autism get the best of me even in such a moment
>text back "I wouldn't want to deprive your cat of your company, you'll see me again soon enough" in an effort to salvage things
>I could be fucking her right now if not for my autism
>why am I like this
>>
>>34121683
If she likes you she'll give you another chance. Next time don't fuck it up.
>>
>>34121746
Thank you anon, that was my analysis as well.

She reminds me of the last fake blonde I was fwb with in many ways, except way hotter. That chick loved anal sex, something unreal, I have a feeling that one will be the same, that's not something to squander.
>>
I can still smell her in my beard
>>
>>34121683
Yikes man that text you sent back gee whiz
>>
>>34121683
>>why did I make her get off instead of letting her come home with me
Fear. Fear of intimacy, fear of performance.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.