[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>see pretty girl >a loudspeaker in my head immediately

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

>see pretty girl
>a loudspeaker in my head immediately goes
>"NOT YOURS. CANNOT HAVE"
>"YOU ARE NOT WORTHY"
>don't even try

How do I fix this?
>>
Don't worry, eventually you'll just stop wanting them. Love is a meme, nobody really needs it.
>>
>>34121120
get self respect so you think 'nice girl, I gonna give it a shot'
it's strange, when someone sees a nice house or a ice car he understands that he can't have it because he didn't put any effort into getting it. But with girls it's like everybody thinks he's entitled to the best girls without doing anything for it. But deep inside you, you know that this is wrong. You can't get anything just because you want to have it, you have to put work into it
>>
>>34121183
>get self respect

How? I'm not ugly or fat, I have a relatively well-paying job that I don't hate, the only things I genuinely dislike about myself are beyond my control, i.e. wasting 5 years of my life on neetdom and never having a gf.
But I constantly feel like I'm inferior to everyone around me except the absolute dregs of society and that everyone can tell I'm an alien that doesn't belong.
I'm decent to good at many things but every time I see someone better it chips away a piece of my self esteem because I can't get to that level.
>>
I changed the monologue from, you are not worthy, to, its not your path. Its less harsh towards myself and kind of implies that I had something more important to do than relationships.
>>
You can't, life has been cruel to you and you must face the consequences. You surely must be good at something else like watching anime or whatever you freaks do: follow that path, you'll find something rewarding :)
>>
>>34121120
fix what? It seems remarkably accurate
>>
>>34121120
You fix it by getting off that "she is yours" attitude. You choose to be with her and vice versa. Neither person owns eachother. This sort of thought process creates needyness and desperation, because you feel the need to have someone be "your own".

Women can smell desperation a mile away. Don't bite into this.

The moment you realize a relationship is about mutual benefit, you will attract women, because you will be an asset to them as well.

As a disclaimer if you have:
> No Education
> No attractiveness
> No business prospects

You might as well work on that first, or if you can't, an hero
>>
>>34121421
that's because you're constantly comparing yourself to others. But if you want to become the best person you could be, you have to go with your talents, that means you have to trust your instincts. You should not try to become a clone of a succesful person, but go your own way and be succesful. Trying not to set too high goals and doing stuff just for the purpose would be a good first step
>>
Why would you even consider talking to a girl that you saw? Explain your thoughts to me because I can't imagine it
>>
>>34121120
Sounds like your common sense kicking in, OP.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.