[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What hobbies/music interests a girl has would be a turn off for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (193KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193KB, 960x600px
What hobbies/music interests a girl has would be a turn off for guys? There's a guy who won't leave me alone, and I can't say "being a huge slut" because I have that innocent look. It has to be believable and besides...some guys like sluts.

I was thinking:
>Christian Rock
>Volunteering at church
>>
this is prob bait but what type of guy is he
>>
>>34120609
Ask him to shit on your chest.
>>
File: pepe96.jpg (51KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pepe96.jpg
51KB, 500x500px
Just make fun of his interests and hobbies, that should work
>>
>>34120609
pick something boring like stamp collecting or history.
Then when they express an interest tell them you were lying and don't give a shit about those things.
Or just tell him you're not into him instead of pussyfooting around it.
>>
File: image.png (936KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
936KB, 1080x1920px
>>34120668
After stalking him his normiebook has a picture of him dressed as V for vendetta and he writes articles for a website ranting on why guns shouldn't be confiscated
>>
File: image.png (137KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
137KB, 640x1136px
>>34120692
I actually told him I'm not inteterested, even saying bye spitefully, and this is what he sent me
>>
>>34120760
>"you never know, one day you'll be telling our grandkids how you gave grandpa a shot"

TEN THOUSAND KEKS
>>
>>34120760
respond with "fuck off, faggot"
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 500x579px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 500x579px
>>34120806
Yeah but I don't want him to kill me, over and over he's not taking no for an answer. He's manipulative forcing me to believe that I only need him. He's probably an actual psychopath, we never even went on a first date.
>>
>>34120679
His LinkedIn said "gunsmithing, sniper, rifle" along with the typical skills someone in his career field. It's super weird but hey he's making over $100k so it worked
>>
>>34120860
>>34120907
report him to he police, or tell him you have
. who cares, he's just trying to get in bed with you.
If he is a psycho killer, you're doomed if you give in or you reject him
>>
Tell him "I honestly think you're a serial killer and if you contact me again I'm calling the police."
>>
Don't say Christian Rock then you'll just sound like one of those lying whores that uses church to feel good about her sluttiness. Say Christian hymns if anything. Also mention your father alot like "I'm not sure if my dad would like that."
>>
>>34120760
>guys like this somehow manage to get into conversation with women
>I can't

I really should give up life already
>>
>>34120609
Political Activism
Strict Legal Adherence
Neo-Feminist Blogging

probably this will come off as forced and unbelievable though
>>
>>34121396

When was the last time you actually TRIED to have a conversation with a girl?
>>
>>34120860
Where did the lower half of her body go
>>
What a loser honestly, I might be a kissless virgin but I wouldn't behave like that.
Laugh at what he likes, make him feel ashamed of himself, maybe that helps.
>>
Tell him you are really into body sculting live black men as models. say, "tee hee, I always have to use extra clay to get their cocks rights. Wow, right? And those guys make me laugh so much i have to start over. takes hours. they stay erect somehow. You should let me sculpt you."
>>
>>34120760
That smug fuck. Just stop responding to him and block his number
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.