[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We are not as attractive, talkarive, outgoing, optimistic as

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1479027874076.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1479027874076.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
We are not as attractive, talkarive, outgoing, optimistic as normies. Because of it we have been denied happy live. They have no respect for you. No love for you. They can only feel these things to people more powerfull than them. Chads are admired by normies and there is a line of women waiting to suck his dick. And what's for you? At best they'll ignore you. This whole society is just a game of competition for resources and sex. If you refuse to play it, you'll be for them untermensch. They'd without hesitation sacrifice hundreds of us for one of them.
>>
nice autism text dude
>>
This society fucks us over. But when any of us fights back (for example by killing some normies) then he is the great villain
>>
>>34120462
I can tell you live in some white-trash city.
You need to get some smart friends.
>>34120549
No that makes you fucking autistic, not a villain.
>>
>>34120549
The desire to murder someone is what differentiates you from a normie, you autist.
>>
File: 1479455151150.jpg (168KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1479455151150.jpg
168KB, 900x900px
>>34120702
OF COURSE I WANT TO. HOW CAN I NOT FEEL HATRED FOR WHAT THEYHAVE DONE TO ME REEEE

also off my board normies
>>
>>34120462
Elliot Rodgers back from the dead?
>>
>>34120790
You've been a fucking idiot and they've treated you as such. They're not to blame.

>Excusing any differing opinions with "get off my board normie"
Not everyone on this board has to be autistic.
>>
>>34120828
>not being outcast
>not wanting to kill normies
>using autism as insult on r9k
>not normie
>>
>>34120914
Never said I wasn't a normie. Nice desperate attempt at making me look wrong though.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.