[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you even fall in love with a person? I feel zero attachment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: 1482949980738.png (26KB, 726x1122px) Image search: [Google]
1482949980738.png
26KB, 726x1122px
How do you even fall in love with a person? I feel zero attachment towards people and find it difficult to get enough emotional investment within a person that I feel obsessed with them.
>>
I used to feel that way, then you see a person show some interest to you, to how you actually feel and you fall in love with her. Then you realize she's friendzoned you so you fall even more in love because that's how love works. You continue like this until a new girl shows some interest to you
>>
File: 1457920464463.gif (1007KB, 320x361px) Image search: [Google]
1457920464463.gif
1007KB, 320x361px
>>34119373
>How do you even fall in love with a person
you will know if you ever do it I think

I don't know
>>
>>34119403
>You continue like this until a new girl shows some interest to you
But I'm still trying to get her and somewhat ignored the other girl.
>>
>>34119373
You meet someone that you can relate to on a deep level, and you also want to cum all over them.

Love is especially strong for robots/cyborgs because we're outcasts from society. Any dime a dozen normie can share the same tastes and interests like "wow you also listen to Drake and like our local sports team? We must be meant for each other!".

robots/cybogs are misunderstood and have radical or unconventional ideas, their tastes in music and other forms of entertainment is extremely specific and it's nearly impossible to find someone who shares the same as you. So when you do it's like finding light in an eternal darkness.
>>
File: preach.png (62KB, 1000x101px) Image search: [Google]
preach.png
62KB, 1000x101px
>>34120648
so sweet i captured this
>>
File: 1479844118931.jpg (35KB, 484x497px) Image search: [Google]
1479844118931.jpg
35KB, 484x497px
>>34120648
I've never meet a person who likes the same music as i do, i love music and love talking about it..
however, never had anyone talking with.. same goes with my other interest.

I think im ok with being alone, always been, but I still wish for the feeling of being loved by someone else. Im soon 24..
>>
File: for what purpose.jpg (28KB, 400x562px) Image search: [Google]
for what purpose.jpg
28KB, 400x562px
>>34120648
>be 23
>date qt female two years younger than me, first person I ever shared love with
>shared all the same interests, she was a little crazy though
>she went to mental institution, came back a year later
>totally different, thinks cheating is ok especially
>can't deal with having no same qualities and the cheating, break up after a few months of trying
>find out she killed herself last year
>now 27, haven't loved again since

feelsbadman
>>
>>34120948
thanks senpai.

>>34121293
well you have to give and take. I never met anyone who had the -exact- same taste in music and movies and had the same beliefs and interests as me, but sometimes it comes close enough, and that way you get to experience and share new things with them.

What kind of music are you into? There's probably some bar or club or record store or something that you could hang out at.

>>34121372
That sure is a feel, but it's not your fault senpai
>>
>>34119373
I wouldn't know anymore. During school I had a oneitis, she completely friendzoned me and talked shit about me behind my back. I got more careful, during Uni I managed to get close with someone, but she dropped me the second I opened up and showed actual emotions other than being confident.

These days women do nothing for me other than having a fap every now and then.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.