[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nigger moved into the dorm next door where a cute blonde girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1483349054879.gif (2MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483349054879.gif
2MB, 600x600px
Nigger moved into the dorm next door where a cute blonde girl used to live (all dorms in my building are singles). In 30 minutes he's been here he's already confirmed a lot of stereotypes.

>loud
>ebonics
>trying to get a booty call
>playing rap music very loudly

My school is only 3% nigger which somehow makes this even worse.

Wat do?
>>
Wear an Assassins Creed hoodie and a Trump cap, put a trump sign on your door and an America flag out the window. Go to /k/, learn how to funs. Invite the local Trump/Republican support chapter to your place, watch as shit goes down.

Alternatively, find latino friends.
>>
>ebonics

Whatdidhemeanbythis
>>
>>34118601
>all hell naw
>muhfugga

other shit like this
>>
>>34118706
Ah, you mean street-talk like they use in Detroit?
>>
File: punished cocona.png (1MB, 1920x1080px)
punished cocona.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>34118767
yes, and somehow (affirmative action) this fucking monkey got into college.
>>
>>34118490
Try to transfer, this will adversely impact your quality of life and could impact your academics if you want to sleep before tests or exams. One way you might get a transfer is if something critical in your apartment (heating, plumbing, electrical) "breaks" somehow

I had a similar problem with 3 paki's who put their TV right up against my bedroom wall and blasted shitty bollywood poo in loo garbage at 3:00 AM three or four times a week. My dorm was 2-bdrm for 4 people, my three roommates and I all complained to both the pakis and admin, multiple times, in various configurations (eg by myself, in pairs, all fucking four of us), no one did shit, campus police came once after like seven calls and it quieted down for a week but then started back up again and they basically told us it's our problem and to not make repeat calls in the same night as they'll deal with the problem when they have "resources"

These pakis had their gf's, sisters, cousins, friends, random strangers sleeping over all the fucking time

Tragically, these pakis had their fucking dorm broken into and robbed. Lost their laptops, a few phones, and some money, the thieves apparently smashed their bigass TV too. For some reason they decided to ask us if we had seen anyone first :^)
>>
>>34118842
What are you studying?

originalcomment123412423523
>>
File: 1484225535918s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1484225535918s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>34118845
I am laughing and yet I would find none of this funny if this happened to me sorry asdfwffag
>>
You know what to do..

Go full 1488 on a fucking nigger and let him know that you KNOW his ass is only in college because of affirmative action, and that affirmative action won't stop a bullet or prevent a rope from finding its way around his neck...

Or just post memes on the internet like a little bitch ....

Really, tho. If 50% of whiteboys took care of ONE Google each, the US would be a dreammm....
>>
>>34118490
move into a frat where all the guys are quiet and dull as dishwater.

or shoot people who dont deserve it, like your kind is want to do.
>>
>>34118982

>like your kind is want to do

Looks like we've identified the subhuman..
>>
>>34118892
Informatics which is basically computer science except more geared toward the application of technology in business. Anyway the people with informatics degrees apparently have higher first salaries then those from our business department (which is pretty well respected) and its easier to get into so I figured its the best fit for me.
>>
>>34119012
what kind of subhuman am i? be specific.
>>
>>34119071

The kind who doesn't speak English.. Jesus fucking christ, Abu..
>>
>>34118568
>find latino friends
This. Latinos are like mouser cats for nogs.
>>
>>34119115
>>find latino friends
how i do this
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.