[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is this failed actor/comedian literally just 'Chad: The

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4323.jpg (128KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4323.jpg
128KB, 500x500px
So is this failed actor/comedian literally just 'Chad: The Political Commentator'? I remember back in 2012 when he was still a nobody who got his ass beat by some old union worker and repeatedly called out for being an idiot by The Amazing Atheist. The rise of the SJWs have done wonders for his career or else he'd be irrelevant.
>>
>>34118179
Yeah, that's the thing about tradcons. They're only appealing when their opponent is literal scum.
If lefties kept their radicals in check they wouldn't be doing anywhere near as well with the wider public.
>>
>>34118179
>or else he'd be irrelevant
No shit. People that do this only exist to point out how ridiculous political correctness has gotten. Otherwise they'd be doing other things.
You're hating him for the stupid reasons.
>>
>>34118440
I hate him because he's a talentless hack and the conservative equivalent of a SJW.
>>
>>34118504
What talent do you need to be a political commentator? What talent does Alex Jones or the young turks have?
>>
File: bad allergies.png (182KB, 326x327px) Image search: [Google]
bad allergies.png
182KB, 326x327px
>>34118179
I like him. It reminds me white people aren't all fucking retarded beta cucks. Makes me feel good inside.
>>
>>34118504
his young turks parody was spot on though
>>
The rise of the SJWs has done wonders for all kinds of pundits on the right. For example, Tucker Carlson used to be a joke, now he's hosting at Fox's 9pm slot and is absolutely destroying his competition.

We're living in bizarre-o world, but I'm kind of okay with it. Just as long as somebody's there to pick up the slack when these faggots inevitably drop the ball when it comes to Trump's fuck ups.
>>
Steven crowder, Gavin McInnis, and Stefan M are literally top 3 Youtubers... eat a dick OP

>you will never be half the man that he is
>>
Who is this man and what does he do
>>
>>34118578
>It reminds me white people aren't all fucking retarded beta cucks
He may not necessarily be a beta cuck but he's definitely a retard. This moron is a climate change denier.
>>
>>34118699
Can you prove climate change isn't natural? Throughout the history of the Earth the average temperature of the planet has risen and dropped. Temperature change is nothing new.
>>
>>34118654
Like the OP mentioned he's a failed actor who went on to become a failed comedian and is mow somehow a political commentator despite not having any education for it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.