[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you browse /r9k/? What do you get out of it really? Are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 1471553487394.jpg (82KB, 624x960px) Image search: [Google]
1471553487394.jpg
82KB, 624x960px
Why do you browse /r9k/? What do you get out of it really?

Are you just here for the memes, feels, shitposting, discussions or something else?
>>
>>34117642
Mostly shitposting and feels since I hate my job, people/women.

Can't stand all the faggot trap threads, though.
>>
>>34117661

>Can't stand all the faggot trap threads, though.

It gets rather tiresome after a while.
>>
i'm just here to see how shit my life is compared to everyone else. My life isn't 'shit' from a materialistic standpoint. I have everything i could ever want and loving parents. But i just feel so empty and bored of everything.
>>
>>34117642
All of the above. I feel attached to my brethren.
>>
>>34117642
wasting time until im in the ground forever, my skeleton slowly turning to dust
>>
>>34117642
I can tell how depressed I am based on how much I browse r9k. Misery loves company and all things considered r9k is pretty comfy. It's the equivalent of girls eating a tub of ice cream when they're depressed, I binge on r9k.

When my life is going well I forget this place exists.
>>
To feel sad and share feels with other robots.
>>
>>34117684
>But i just feel so empty and bored of everything.
I think this, in part at least, is what makes someone a real robot. Some kind of inability to function normally, at least in social situations, and being unable to enjoy life are what makes one a robot.

>>34117750

It feels better sometimes to see that other people might be worse off.
>>
File: reason to live.jpg (67KB, 600x1510px) Image search: [Google]
reason to live.jpg
67KB, 600x1510px
>>34117642
listen to me anon !
It's not shitposting, it's frogposting !
>>
File: tumblr_nrm3ru4yYK1qhws1to1_500.jpg (81KB, 500x392px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrm3ru4yYK1qhws1to1_500.jpg
81KB, 500x392px
As a chad, i'm just here to get a confidence boost and a laugh.
>>
File: 1484331647474.jpg (4KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1484331647474.jpg
4KB, 400x400px
I know browsing this board may be total waste time

But just feels like smoker fag smoking
>>
>>34117790
>being unable to enjoy life are what makes one a robot.
I suppose so anon, I just want to give up on my last year of school as I feel that no matter how much money i make in the future it won't change how much i enjoy things. I don't want to seem like a dick but i have been a literal chad. Sex never gave any gratification nor did having a gf. I'm on a mission now to distance myself from everyone apart from my family.
>>
I'm here for the comfy threads
>>
I'm a former robot. There has never been another place (that I know of) where you can openly circle jerk about how shit your life is and not be judged for it.

I'm not a robot anymore but sometimes those robot feels return and I can come here to vent. But /pol/ and trap posters kinda ruined that.
>>
I'm nearly 30 and I haven't made a friend since I was in high school. I failed to adjust to society and I'm miserable for it.
>>
>>34117905
if you need a confidence boost you're not a chad :^)
>>
i feel less alone here
>>
>>34117642
read about people doing autistic shit
>>
>>34117642
There's nowhere else to feel like you're in a giant redpilled chatroom with unknown amounts of users. It's the traffic and the redpilled, but also, we're invaded and baiting so often that we get to vent here to, lest we go to some idiotic empty place like wizchan, or double chan, where you'll just get yourself on a worse list (le double). It's not even against the rules of double to dox. The rules keep this place banterful and feeling safe. So all in all it's a fake social life with outcasts, and there's enough (You)s mixed in with drama to keep the place fun.
>>
>>34117642
I think it's just that my personal life is barely existent, the only people I ever talk to are my baby-boomer parents who I have nothing in common with, I can't relate to anyone and this is the closest I can get to that.

pitiful i know
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.