[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She's right, like it or not. Glad that an anime finally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: 1484286203132.png (1MB, 1228x690px) Image search: [Google]
1484286203132.png
1MB, 1228x690px
She's right, like it or not. Glad that an anime finally touched on this. You guys really have no idea how hard it was to be a high school girl.

Even then, I grimaced and let every guy down easy, but there are days when I just wanted to laugh in their face and ask them what they were thinking. Now I'm alone, so I guess it's karma. Then again, I'd rather die alone than date some of the uglies that approached me.
>>
>>34117082
I just exploded.
>>
>>34117082
>now I'm alone
once a Stacy always a Stacy
fuck off
>>
>>34117082
I don't know if you have just been incredibly sheltered or if you are baiting hard.

Any affection, even from people you are completely disinterested in makes you feel better about yourself.
>>
>It's hard being desirable
Choke on your cat's shit, cunt.
>>
>>34117166
this is not true.

and old lady in the supermarket was clearly hitting on me and it was gross.

it doesn't happen always but to say it doesn't happen is not true. she was clearly being a bitch because she feels hurt, but she also means this sentence for herself.

also pretty sure that some straight guys feel kind of disgusted with gay attention. not because they are homophobic but because the idea of themselves with other men is the opposite of atrative to them.
>>
>>34117308
I have had a couple of old ladies hit on me and I thought it felt nice.
>>
File: smart enough.png (21KB, 176x176px) Image search: [Google]
smart enough.png
21KB, 176x176px
>>34117082
>tfw smart enough to avoid the bait
>>
File: 24547506.png (69KB, 737x531px) Image search: [Google]
24547506.png
69KB, 737x531px
>>34117082
>You guys really have no idea how hard it was to be a high school girl.

I kek'd, have a 2/10
>>
women complaining about absolute non-issues is a meme at this point, if you see a thread with a "femanon" complaining about something, it's bait.

women just manufacture shit to complain about and have dramatic episodes over, they manufacture their own problems, one, by being stupid and two by not critically thinking.
>>
>>34117082
This is why I gave up and stuck to 2D.
>>
>>34117082
>You guys really have no idea how hard it was to be a high school girl (in a first world country).

Very very few people on this site have any REAL hardship in life. The disabled 70 year old guy laying in the streets of New Delhi eating his own feces, the people sitting in some fucked up gulag/prison getting tortured on a regular basis, people born with some extreme medical conditons, starvation, some north korean guy who's working 12 hours a day all days a week in the siberian forests malnourished for pebbles on a 15 year contract, the average chinese industry worker etc etc. But no, "bluhbluhbluh the boys are askin me out, WAAAH KUROSAKI-KUN! D:"

Life sure it hard innit.
>>
>tfw 2D is PD now
Just.
>>
>>34117082
>She's right
she's not and like a normalfag I wont explain why
my answer is enough
>>
>am 5'10"
>get hit on only by guys around 5'7-5'11"

Well, yeah. I wouldn't say revolting, but I didn't have a hint of attraction towards them. At least I have an excuse, since I'm tall.

You guys really don't know the feeling of meeting someone absolutely perfect for you in every way, then it turns out he's shorter than you. It's like divine taunting.

Before I get shat on, guys do the same thing to ugly and overweight women (like me)
>>
>>34117591
>guys do the same
Dumb cunt.
You actually think average-looking guys get approached?
>>
>>34117591
> guys do the same thing to ugly and overweight women (like me)

Chads do the same thing you mean.

Nobody here cares about your looks or weight.
>>
>>34117082
This is what happened to me. I did not want to lose my virginity to some ugly or fat bitch. Figured I'll just wait a bit longer and have a hot gf.. it never came and am still virgin
>>
>>34117591
I'm 5'11.5 love me bby

>overweight

Dropped

Tbh I have rejected women for being fat, watching anime or my friends making fun of me for even talking to them before
>>
Is there anything more unattractive than a guy who watches pedophilic cartoons? These are the same people who defend loli, conditioning themselves for harming a child in the future.
>>
>>34117082
Stick to your own board and stop flooding this one with even more garbage, virgins.
>>
>>34117082
what's the name of the anime?

onigiri
>>
>>34117810
Cuck no Honkai.
>>
File: öhähh.png (28KB, 643x523px) Image search: [Google]
öhähh.png
28KB, 643x523px
>>34117591
that's some tasty looking bait, maybe just a nibble...
>>
>>34117702
Wow.
Next level Freud here.
What do you know about conditioning?
Seems like you're using concepts with no idea of their meaning or underlying theory.
>>
>>34117869
And so the pedos come out of the woodworks.
>>
>>34117082

nice bait, spoiled twat.
>>
>>34117082
You could've and should've picked less of a terribly disgusting piece of shit anime to quote, or just not quote any since it's not a point that needs any quotation.
It is correct though, I sympathize with popular girls that constantly get endless unwanted attention from spergs and retarded chads. Even if at the end of the day they just make a choice of a slightly less retarded chad, and even if it means that everyone else goes out of their way to pave the way for them through life, I can imagine that it would get on my nerves pretty quickly.
>>
>>34117082
I've always felt this way about people who were interested in me, affection is a form of weakness which also completely turns me off. I guess I'm just a fuckup
>>
>>34117082
I completely agree and I feel bad for women having to put up with autists, uggos, and manlets.

If it's anything like trying to shake a fatty or an uggo, as a guy, they have my sympathy. I actually feel worse when I get hit on by the former. It makes me feel like they're the best I can do. And of course I'm obligated to reject them gently, even after they have the audacity to hit on me, the guy who was been weightlifting for 5 years, while they haven't spent an hour taking care of themselves, as if they're somehow worthy.

God, I fucking hate fat women.
>>
File: swat party.jpg (85KB, 689x693px) Image search: [Google]
swat party.jpg
85KB, 689x693px
Fuck off with this bullshit

I've been hit on by some ugly girls and gay dudes and you just laugh it off, no need to be a dick to the person or to feel uncomfortable, it's just somebody that finds you cool enough to ask you out

Also I would be lying if i said it didn't raise my ego a little bit and made my week better
>>
>>34117082
Giving affection to someone who is completely disinterested is worse. Sage
>>
i feel nice when gay guys hit on me. i don't want to show it, but it does feel good. gay guys are the only things that have hit on me, women won't do it for whatever reason.

women are delusional from being spoiled too much i think.
that's why it's called spoiled, because your personality becomes spoiled, irredeemable.
>>
File: mTvjKq0.jpg (26KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
mTvjKq0.jpg
26KB, 600x315px
>>34118123
>you just laugh it off,
>no need to be a dick to the person
>>
>>34117082
which anime and what episode?
>>
>>34118175
You don't laugh at the person and tell them how trash they are, you just talk like a normal human bean and maybe give a smile

I usually laugh when i get catcalled which is quite common in my country for both genders.

I didn't mean to laugh at someone who hits on you
>>
>>34117082
itt: how the next generation's rapists have been created
>>
>>34118203
you're better off not knowing, that shit is like getting memed into Boku no Pico, except there aren't any shotas
>>
>>34117082
>You guys really have no idea how hard it was to be a high school girl.
Mwahahahahaha! This shit is going to get so many people triggered. Awesome bait.
>>
>>34117445
>women just manufacture shit to complain about and have dramatic episodes over, they manufacture their own problems, one, by being stupid and two by not critically thinking.
three. because they crave their easy fixes of emotion on they sheltered life, so they generate drama by playing the victim card because of non-issues.
>>
>>34118267
I just want to know the context of what was said in OP's pic. Just curious how that line would have came up.
>>
>>34117583
Some stupid girl on her 20s pretending she's cool because she thinks she relates to some anime character. This is cringier than the kids who runned with their arms back like naruto. The stupid pretentiousness that is packed with it makes the girl shit beyond retarded because she actually believes what she days, while the naruto guy only does it for fun.
>>
>>34118348
The girl was confessed to and she was turning the guy down, but the line was also aimed at herself since she also has a one-sided crush
>>
>>34118348
Scum's Wish
Kuzu no Honkai
>>
>>34117591
>overweight women (like me)
comparing weight to height, typical female logic.
>>
>>34118203
some nigga wanting to watch tumblr tier anime. lel
>>
>>34117488
People feel subcounsciously ashamed of how easy their life is so they need to fabricate fake hardships that they will carry around like a flag around instead of doing something with their easy empty lifes that have no accomplishments.
>>
>>34117166
F A L S E
A
L
S
E
>>
>>34118348
A guy shorter than her confessed to her. The line was also directed towards herself.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.