[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is "bad boy" chad the worst or best chad? pros ALL

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

is "bad boy" chad the worst or best chad?
pros

ALL bitches love bad boy chad because hes tatted, been to jail and does pretty much whatever the fuck he wants. (drugs, alcohol, beats his girlfriends, fucks hookers and rides the bike with the gang)

regular chads are just boring male models or work in an office or run companies
>>
bljonnjnjokj
>>
Well they are the rarest form of chad. Most criminals are degenerate and it's reflected in their looks. And most chads are too chicken shit to do anything but work in marketing and start their own small business.
>>
>>34117095
>chickenshit
>starting your own business
being an entrepreneur is alpha as fuck. Sorry we cant all be NEETS eating cheetos in mommys basement.
>>
>>34116950
I know one and I'd have to say yeah, he's pretty much got it made.
>oreo nigger so instantly attractive to stacies
>has like 6 kids by 5 different bitches
>couch surfs where ever he's allowed
>lives off his baby mama's and 'hustlin'
>they literally fight over whose house he's going to stay the night at/whose kids he's going to take care of
>all too stupid to try to come after him for support
>>
File: 500x500.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
500x500.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
>>34117117
Yeah and wearing a suit is also really 'alpha'.
>>
>>34117201
Lets hear about your life friendo. What have you achieved?
>>
>>34117218
It is very 'alpha' to live your life trying to impress other people with your 'achievements'.
>>
>drugs, alcohol, beats his girlfriends, fucks hookers and rides the bike with the gang
That isn't a "bad boy," it's a low-life and only white trash date them. "Bad boys" are the Chads who treat everyone like shit, except their gf who they pamper.
>>
>>34117247
Kek

You must be a femanon
>>
I'm friends with one of those. Sure it's rock n roll and he can fuck 18 year old chicks in any way he wants but the lifestyle also makes him apathetic and suicidal. However it's better than not throatfuck girls and be suicidal.
>>
>>34117398
Yeah I'd rather be throatfucking 18 year olds and suicidal than struggle to be happy and fucking nobody, life ain't fair
>>
>>34117246
>I don't need to impress you, I'm the most special replica of 7 billion human replicas in existence I DESERVE MOM TO BRING ME TENDIES MOM BRING THE TENDIES DOWN THE STAIRS ALREADY MOM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 719Baxc807L.jpg (135KB, 740x1200px) Image search: [Google]
719Baxc807L.jpg
135KB, 740x1200px
>>34116950
>is "bad boy" chad the worst or best chad?

worst by far
he is mean to me
>>
File: CHADMERICA.jpg (79KB, 707x490px) Image search: [Google]
CHADMERICA.jpg
79KB, 707x490px
>>34120079
Ah yes the upper-middle class oreo in an arranged marriage with an 8/10 white girl. Bad boy chad's natural rival who resents him for succeeding with women despite not conforming to the sheltered aristocratic white ideal he worships. Whereas lowerclass bad boy chad hates this oreo for being more privileged than him and doesn't feel comfortable around anyone who'd sue you rather than hit you. It's an interesting dynamic
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.