[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does a girl like you, if she tries to start small talk with you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1463733168624.jpg (16KB, 400x449px) Image search: [Google]
1463733168624.jpg
16KB, 400x449px
Does a girl like you, if she tries to start small talk with you?
>start in new school last week
>teacher tells us to find a partner for an asignment
>partner up with a qt
>sit behind her in class
>we do the asignment
>she tries to talk to me abit
>im borderline autistic so i never know what to say
>i make small remarks that she laughs about
>she said good morning to me today and told me about how she got her phone fixed
is she only trying to be nice? she doesnt talk much to others, but she's a normie.
/fit/ says im retarded for not being able to tell, and that she only tries talking to me cus she thinks im cute.

>tfw 6'4'' tall and a big dick, but still insecure as fuck
would qts talk to ugly guys?

god i wish i was normal..
>>
i also lift if that changes anything
(8 months serious bulk)

maybe im just delusional to think anyone could like an autist like me
>>
Maybe she thinks you just dont care so naturally she keeps trying to get your attention. Dont worry, it will change when she realises you are just a sperg
>>
>>34116781
she must know by now. i stutter abit when talking to her.
why must i fall in love with every girl that talks to me.
>>
>>34116781
this. shes trying to leash you. once she does shes got you.
be somewhat apathetic to her, but not mean. dont compliment her twice in a row, dont start the conversation and be the one to end it. but dont end it abruptly. and dont studder, just talk to her like shes just a greyed out person. dont overthink it. just do that and see what happens
>>
>>34116840
it just doesnt make sense in my head
the fact that someone might like me

think shes just trying to talk to me cus she feels sorry
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.