[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If angels and demons existed in the real world, which one would

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1482720784624.jpg (39KB, 480x362px) Image search: [Google]
1482720784624.jpg
39KB, 480x362px
If angels and demons existed in the real world, which one would you prefer to date?
>>
Whichever says yes.
>>
>dating non-humans

Race traitor
>>
reminder that demons have vaginas and angels all have penises
>>
I want to date this demon.
>>
>>34116740
This really makes it easy. Angels of course.
>>
>>34116456
The ones that won't bring me to eternal damnation that supposedly to be infinite times worse than this already shit awful life.

Also, we know very well both of them would go for Chad anyway.
>>
>>34116456
I want a qt succubus. Angels would be too vanilla.
>>
File: best girl.png (370KB, 916x659px) Image search: [Google]
best girl.png
370KB, 916x659px
>>34116456
semon demons ofc
>>
Why not both? Originally of course
>>
>>34116456
the offspring of a semen demon and anal angel.
>>
File: 1478218240112.jpg (51KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1478218240112.jpg
51KB, 1024x576px
>>34117323
>he wants an original female Lucifer
>>
>Pretending they would date any of us.
>>
>>34116456
My waifu is a demon
>>
>>34116456
A pure angel that will only have sex either after a respectable amount of time dating or after marriage
>>
>>34116456
demons
they just seem so more interesting or genuine to me
>>
Demon so when I go to hell I can have some better treatment.
>>
>>34116456
An angel will probably do all the freaky weird shit you want to do just because she wants to make you happy but will only do it after you both are married. She probably won't even give you a handjob before you're married. Then she'll probably be the perfect wife after that.

But the demon will do all the freaky nasty shit you like straight away. But she'll probably cheat and divorce rape you if you ever marry her.

So I'd date the angel but go around and fuck with the demon every once in a while until I'm ready to marry the angel. Then the demon is cut off like Jewish foreskin.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.